The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Cynthia Bloomfield gazed around the table in the conference room at the team that she had partially been responsible for assembling.

"The President has tasked us with researching the current sociological phenomenon of genetic breast enhancement. Although the President is notably and observably against the idea, I think it would be best if we entered into this assignment with a neutral outlook.

"In order to begin our research, I think we should begin by focussing on three specific topics. I see no reason why we couldn't cover all three of these topics simultaneously, although if anyone has a particular interest in any of these topics, then you should speak up and ask to be assigned to that research project.

"The first topic would be the history of breast augmentation. How long have women been seeking out methods of enhancing their bodies? We know that surgical procedures were started in the late 1900's, but the desire to give breasts a larger appearance goes back much further than that. The brassiere was invented in the 1800's and it, too, has been used to provide the illusion of larger and/or firmer breasts.

"The second topic would be the procedure itself. Find out what, exactly, is done when a patient chooses to get her breasts enlarged genetically. What are the risks and side effects? How much control does the patient have over the end result? Can the procedure be undone? It's not as frequently discussed, but why do we hear nothing about genetic breast reduction? Surely there are women out there who feel as though their breasts are too large.

"The third topic would be to interview women who have had their breasts enlarged genetically. How did they feel about the actual process and the results? How have their lives changed as a result of the procedure? Would they recommend it to someone else? Was it a bad experience? What were their reasons for having the procedure done in the first place?"

Cynthia handed out the three assignments evenly among her staff, who set off to research the questions involved and interview people whose knowledge and experience would provide preliminary answers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.