The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Melody smiled as the doctor stepped into the examination room.

"Hello, Melody. How're you feeling today?"

"I'm ... um ... I'm all right, I guess."

"What do you mean you guess? It looks to me like ... today is the start of a new and improved life for you. And for your daughters, too."

"Yes, and I've so been looking forward to this appointment..."

"I hear a 'but' coming in here. Tell me what's bothering you."

"Well, I ... Did you ... Did you see President Stanford's speech yesterday?"

"Well, yeah, I, um ... Hey, wait a minute. You were there, weren't you?"

Melody looked down and didn't say a word.

"Yeah! You asked her what she'd say to someone who wanted to get bigger breasts. She said something about wanting to be sure why you'd want it. So tell me, Melody. Why do you want your breasts enlarged? I'd say you're what? A B-cup?"

"That's right. You know, I've wanted larger boobs for so long, I don't really remember why I have wanted it. It's just that ... I remember being jealous of a friend I'd known since Kindergarten, when her tits came in and they were so much bigger than mine, ya know? I just ... you know. I want to be bigger."

"So it's not about confidence? Or to please some guy?"

"Um ... no, I don't think so."

"Do you think the sex will be better if you have larger breasts?"

"No. Just more likely to get some."

Dr. Eisenstadt laughed. "Well, that's honest. Let me let you in on a little secret about this treatment."

"What's that?"

"There's an enhanced breast augmentation treatment that actually makes the sexual act more pleasurable. If you want the enhanced treatment, you'll find that your orgasms will occur more frequently and with greater intensity."

"Really?" Melody leaned forward, eyes wide and smiling. She couldn't hide her interest in this news. "Why hadn't I heard that before?"

"Because all too often, the mainstream press and the powers that be don't want women to enjoy sex as much as they can. So, we've been keeping this kind of quiet, but if you're interested, I can do both parts of the therapy."

"Would there be an additional cost?"

"Not unless you count the fact that you must remain silent about this type of treatment."

Melody was silent for a few seconds and finally declared, "Count me in!"

"Very good. I have a few other questions before we begin. Your safety is important to me. Can you please confirm that you are not currently pregnant?"

"I'm definitely not pregnant."

"If you choose to undergo this treatment, do you agree that you will not attempt to get pregnant within the next two months?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"Thank you. Now. Your treatment will consist of a total of six office visits: three this week and three next week, on alternating days. If today is your first treatment, then your final appointment will be in eleven days. When you wake up in the morning twelve days from now, you will have a pair of perfectly rounded, firm, supple D-cup breasts."

Melody let out a squeal.

"I take it this means you'd like to proceed."

"Yes!"

"Very well."

Dr. Eisenstadt unlocked a cabinet in the corner of the examination room and removed a small vial that contained a greenish-gray liquid. He placed what looked like a sponge over one end of the vial and tipped it upside down. In relatively short time, the sponge was saturated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.