The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Melody fidgeted anxiously in her seat. She looked back and forth between the comlink processor in her lap, the podium, and the other reporters seated around her. She smiled at the guy sitting to her right. "I've never been part of a Presidential press conference before. I'm Melody. Just graduated from school last year and I'm already here covering the President. Can you believe it? What's your name? What's the President like? How long have you been doing this?"

With a laugh of uncertainty over when he'd have the chance to answer, Stephan patted Melody on her hand. "Call me Steve. President Stanford is a good person, very down to earth. I've been doing this for about five years now. Since President Carrolton was in office. You've got nothing to be nervous about."

"How much longer do you think it'll be before she gets here?"

Stephan glanced at his own comlink. "Probably another two or three minutes. Not long."

They both tapped the screens of their processors to activate the built-in holographic cameras. A message appeared on the bottom of Melody's screen to confirm that the camera was functioning properly.

A disembodied voice echoed throughout the conference room. "Ladies and Gentlemen, The 68th President of the United States, Eileen Stanford." Everyone in the room stood up and aimed their comlinks at the door through which President Stanford strode confidently.

As she took her place behind the podium, she smiled. "Please be seated."

There was a low rumble as the entire press corps returned to their seats.

"Thank you all for coming today. In the year 2000, scientists completed the first successful mapping of the human genome. This research has led to some of the most astounding advances in both our understanding of the workings of the human body and fighting disease in the past 150 years.

"With the groundwork laid out from the original Human Genome project, we have seen the eradication of scores of diseases. Some of them were fatal, such as Tay Sachs or Sickle Cell Disease. Others simply slowed us down, such as arthritis and migraine headaches. We even have means of combatting Down's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy, even if they have not yet been eliminated.

"In the past fifty years, genetic research has started to make inroads into improving the quality of our lives and not just fight disease. Genetic modification to improve eyesight or hearing are now commonplace. I was reading some archived newspapers from as recently as seventy five years ago where then-current research said that obesity was one of the biggest health issues facing our nation. Genetic Metabolic Treatment has made us all thinner, stronger, and less hungry.

"A disturbing trend has arisen within the past decade, when a team of researchers discovered a simple, cost-effective genetic treatment that augments the size of women's breasts. It is estimated that, in the past five years alone, one out of every four women in our country between the ages of eighteen and fifty, has had genetic breast augmentation."

The President paused as a low murmur filled the room. Melody glanced down at her own breasts, thinking about her appointment the following day to begin the two-week long genetic treatment to increase her own bust size.

"The concept of breast augmentation is certainly not new. About 200 years ago, this was accomplished with a type of surgery. This was both costly and dangerous. On more than one occasion, an implantation device was taken off the market for health and safety reasons.

"The new genetic augmentation appears to be safe. In addition, women who undergo the treatment pass on a larger bustline to their daughters as well. Some advocates of this procedure argue that it improves their overall confidence level, and, by extension, the quality of their lives. Opponents argue that it turns women into nothing more than sex objects, and that, within a few generations, the average woman's breast size will be so large, that it will affect their health in other, unforeseen manners.

"Although ethical debates over genetic medicine have been taking place for as long as genetic medicine has existed, this debate has generated more controversy and more vocal opposition than any previous type of genetic treatment. As a result of this, I am pleased to announce the formation a governmental committee, which will research the benefits and demerits of genetic breast augmentation.

"While I don't want the government to engage in a stifling of the medical community in any capacity, I would also like the committee, based upon their findings, to assist with a government sponsored advertising campaign to reduce the frequency of this type of treatment."

A man sitting in the back of the room blurted out, "So this is the Itty Bitty Titty Committee." His comments were met with laughter throughout the room.

President Stanford smiled. "We prefer the name Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee. But, Bradley, now that you've said it, I'm afraid that title will find its way into the national vernacular and there will be little I can do to prevent it." She sighed and continued, "Are there any questions? Yes, Steve?"

Stephan put his hand down. "Who will be on this committee?"

"The chair will be bioethicist Cynthia Bloomfield. The committee will consist of gynecologists, philosophers, genetic engineers, and a couple of members of congress."

Melody cautiously raised her hand. She was about to put her hand back down when the President pointed at her. "Yes? I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Melody Brigham, your excellenciness. Um, heh heh. I, I'm sorry. This is my first conference and I..."

"Relax. Take a deep breath. Now. Did you have a question?"

"Yes. What would you say to someone who, you know, is considering getting her breasts enlarged?"

"That's a good question, Melody! Well, I don't hide my opinion that it's unnecessary and that self-confidence should come from here." She pointed at her head. "And not from here." She cupped her breasts. Lowering her hands, she continued, "So ... I guess if I knew someone who wanted to undergo breast augmentation treatment, I'd want her to think long and hard about the reasons why she's getting it done. If the only reasons were improved confidence or to be pleasing to their husbands or boyfriends, then I'd advise against it. If they can come up with some other reason, then I guess I'd begrudgingly say they should go for it. Are there any other questions?"

"When will we see the first results from this committee?"

"Good question, Pauline. The first report from the committee will be due on my desk in one month. I'll keep you all apprised of their findings as they become available. Any more questions?"

The room was silent.

"In that case, thank you all for coming. Ivan McShane is available if you should have any additional concerns."

The press secretary, standing near the door, waved to the press corps and followed the President out of the room.

"I think she took a liking to you, Melody." Stephan said with a smile.

"I guess." Melody's voice trailed off as she contemplated whether or not the president would still like her after she gets her breasts enlarged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.