Sucking and Licking for Grades - Cover

Sucking and Licking for Grades

by Bram Speer

Copyright© 2008 by Bram Speer

Erotica Sex Story: These students know how to please their teachers and raise their grades

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Most high school teachers have reputations among students. One teacher will have the reputation of being hard, one will be considered easy, another will be thought to be a fair teacher, and another will be considered to be a bastard or a bitch.

At Claremont High School there were two teachers in particular who had reputations: Mr. Rocklin who taught physics and algebra, and Ms. Struthers who was a social studies teacher and counselor.

In Mr. Rocklin's case, he had a complex reputation among students. He was considered to be a hard ass, a bisexual, and one who was not adverse to bribery.

Mr. Rocklin passed out the test papers to the students in his third period class, and gave out a little grin as he heard the groans from some of the students. This is an average class, he thought. Two get A's, four get B's, eight get C's, and the rest get D's—or F's.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the class and the beginning of the lunch hour. There was a mad rush and scramble by the students, as they headed for the door.

Mr. Rocklin went to his desk and sat. He noticed that one of the students had not made a rush for the door. She had walked up to his desk instead and was standing there holding her test paper.

"Mr. Rocklin, I don't know what—uh—what I can do..." she trailed off.

He studied the student, looking her over. Sandy Coxon, sixteen—maybe seventeen, long sandy brown hair, hazel eyes, tight silk blouse, short tight skirt, pretty pink lips, curvy—nice body ... sexy. His cock stiffened and rose.

"About your test score?" he asked. "Your grade."

"Yes, sir. I'm failing, and I just don't know what to do about it. Is there anything I could do to... ?"

Mr. Rocklin stood and faced the student. "Anything you could do?"

"Yes, sir. You know, to raise my grade, to improve it."

He looked her over, and his prick stiffened still more. He now had a stiff throbbing hard-on. "Well, I don't know, Sandy," he said. "Your grades are low, you know, and at the rate you're going, you're going to fail."

His cock jutted out, hard and throbbing. She looked down at his crotch and saw his bulge.

"I'll do anything, Mr. Rocklin, to improve my grade."

"Anything?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, anything." She moved up close to him, and reached out her hand and cupped his crotch.

"Hmm, well, you can start by sucking me off," he said. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and pressed her shoulder down.

She went to her knees, grasped his prick, and opened her lips.

"Yeah, that's it," he said. "Suck my dick."

He clutched her head and drove his cock between her lips. "Yeah, suck it, that's the way—suck that dick."

He thrust his prick in her mouth, and began pumping it, fucking the pretty sixteen-year-old's mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.