Pandemonium's Wake - Cover

Pandemonium's Wake

Copyright© 2008 by Fick Suck

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - #2 Thirty years after their release from the Temperdis, the Families cruise the lanes of human space. They are not integrating well into the rest of human civilization. When a young engineer on a backwater station meets one of the Family, human civilization encounters the first wake of the pandemonium to come.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

They were facing each other in an unnamed solar system with no habitable planets.

"I agreed to meet with you. What do you want," the pale, thin man asked Ferro.

Ferro had been on the ship less than five minutes. He had slipped across the vacuum from the courier ship to the airlock of the larger ship. Hanging his suit in the open locker, he changed into the usual pajama-like clothes the Families favored. This man had been waiting when he stepped out of the changing room,

"I have two items to discuss. First I have a recorded message from the patriarch of Volentin, which is not for my ears," Ferro said, holding out the chip in his right hand.

The man eyed the chip. A small chirp sounded overhead and only then did the man gingerly remove the chip from Ferro's palm. The man pulled an earbud out of one of his pockets and pressed it into his right ear. The chip went into his computer.

The man had complete control of his muscles. His muscles never moved as he listened to Benni's message. He tapped the screen twice and listened again to the message.

When he was done, he returned his computer to his hip.

"Volentin finally understands the difference between enemies and opponents."

"I don't follow," Ferro said.

"The Vizz are our opponents for this portion of space. We live among our enemies," he said with a hint of disgust. "Tell your patriarch from this patriarch, the answer is 'yes.' We had already marked this target and can be prepared to strike within one week. He already knows our fee."

"I will deliver your message, Patriarch. I ask you to consider my personal request," Ferro said. When the man didn't answer, Ferro continued. "You may know that I trained and studied under Volentin for six months before I was able to design these spaceships. Volentin taught me to fight in the ways of the Temperdis"

"I know."

Ferro cleared his throat. "There are still improvements to be made to the ships. The skills of the Farendass are legendary and I believe that your expertise could inform the necessary refinements."

"Do not ask to study with us as you did with Volentin. Even if they did vote you a member of Volentin, you are not a descendent of the Temperdis," the Farendass patriarch said. "Already I have granted you a great boon by allowing you to see my face."

Ferro swallowed. "If I cannot study with you, would you consider allowing one of your Family to consult with me?"

"They are free agents. You may hire one of us if he or she agrees," the man said.

"This is too important for a basic contract, Patriarch. I'm asking for you to assign someone of proven skill and authority who can make decisions about information without having to consult you at every turn," Ferro said.

"You are an audacious little shit," the man said.

"I'm a man with a mission to build spaceships, Patriarch," Ferro said.

"I will think on it. Return to your ship and wait for my answer. If I agree, that person will return with you on your ship to Callisto. You will be personally responsible for her wellbeing and she will have full knife rights among Volentin. These are my terms."

"Agreed," Ferro said. "Thank you."

Five hours later, a lone figure emerged from the Farendass ship and zipped across to the Volentin courier. Ferro was waiting for her on the other side of the airlock.

When she stepped out, clothed in the Volentin pajamas, Ferro had to do a double take. She was shaking her black hair and pulling it into a short ponytail. She produced a small band from one of her pockets and tied up her gathered hair.

"Close your mouth, idiot," she said with disdain.

"I'm sorry, but you look nearly twin to my fuck bunny," Ferro said. "The similarity is uncanny."

"No, it isn't," she said. "Riata is my half-sister. Xerba is my bastard father or I'm his bastard daughter. However it works, he's a bastard."

"Oh, shit," Ferro said. "Riata never said anything about having a half-sister among the Farendass. What in the name of the Mother have I gotten myself into this time?"

She laughed mockingly as she pushed past him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.