Pandemonium's Wake
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2008 by Fick Suck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - #2 Thirty years after their release from the Temperdis, the Families cruise the lanes of human space. They are not integrating well into the rest of human civilization. When a young engineer on a backwater station meets one of the Family, human civilization encounters the first wake of the pandemonium to come.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"By the Mother, what did I do to deserve this?" Ferro whined as he barely dodged another swipe of his opponent's knife.

"Concentrate, idiot," Kay called out from the side of the fighting pit. She had met him at the entrance to the lift when Ferro had disembarked on the Volentin level. How she had known when he was coming was a matter for later investigation. The dangling question was how much later. She was angry with him for neglecting his fighting practice and a number of other sundry items.

His opponent was a Khan male barely out of puberty. The young man was doing his best to show off his skills and Ferro was doing his best just to survive the demonstration. The young man lunged again and Ferro let him go past. Even though it was risky to have a knife near his flank, Ferro took the chance and stomped on the young man's instep.

The pain had its desired effect and forced the young, would-be warrior to capitulate with Ferro's knife at his windpipe. Ferro was neither proud nor pleased with his win. He was relieved, however. There were four scores across his chest, left arm and both legs. Ferro guessed that he could be done with the skin melts in twenty minutes.

"You are moving sluggish but at least your brain is engaged," Kay said. "You've been neglecting your body, which means you can't function as well. You're not eating enough and you're not sleeping enough. Do I need to sit on you again, like I did back on the ship?"

"No, things are getting better. I now have Family Gijrath guarding my office door and more skilled personnel are disembarking daily. There are just so many tasks that need attention. I knew that building a spaceship is daunting process, but it is so overwhelmingly complicated," Ferro said, trying to explain as he followed her next door to the newly installed infirmary.

She applied the skin melts callously. "Everyone is over their heads with work and new surroundings, Ferro. The basics don't change though. You must keep up the regimens that I taught you and you must keep up with your Family responsibilities as well."

"The ships have got to be built," Ferro said.

"They won't be built tomorrow and you won't last until that far off day when they are built if you continue to ignore everything I taught you," Kay said, applying the last strip roughly.

"Owww. Thank you, mother," Ferro said, trying to be sarcastic.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, Ferro. Flattery will get you nowhere with me, but still, it was nice to hear," Kay said.

Ferro jumped off the table and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Am I free to go?"

She nodded and he zoomed out the door. His plan was to snatch food from the commissary and eat in his apartment, but he got pinned between one former one-night fuck and a fighting pit opponent from the ship. He had to take a full tray and share his day with them.

The time was pleasant — it really was — but Ferro wanted some down time in his own personal space. He was hoping that his fuck bunny would be waiting for him. She hadn't responded to his message although that was not uncommon on days when the patriarch was being demanding. Apparently more Families on Callisto meant more security duty for Riata. Despite what she said, she wasn't spending her time keeping little old ladies away.

The corridor was crowded and from the tags hanging on people's necks, other Families besides Volentin had business on this level. He hadn't memorized all the Families much less the color coding of their tags. He should have already learned them. The bustle of the hall felt normal though in a way that Ferro hadn't anticipated. He made for his door.

Stepping into his own personal and private love nest made cozy for two energetic fuck bunnies, Ferro's jaw dropped. The couches were turned and pushed to the wall, and four mats, each one lying in a corner had been added to the room. His love nest had just been expanded and no one had told him.

"Hi, Ferro," Quiyo called out as she emerged from his bedroom wearing only a towel. He remembered her legs and it was a vivid memory. Even seeing that stirring image, he still had to ask, "What?"

"Riata didn't tell you," Quiyo guessed. "Benni decided to move one of the smaller families onto this level. He said something about owing them from way back when. Riata was tired of spending time alone when you were working late so she invited her sisters to move in. Here we are."

"You're sisters?" Ferro was flummoxed and confused.

"Think of us as a sisterhood. We've learned that by combining our political clout, we have more sway over the family and the decision making. We can take down any man in the family who is acting inappropriate or slap down any woman who oversteps the boundaries. Sometimes I think we are enforcers of goodwill in the family and at other times we are a force of political power. We're still young, but one day we'll put Kayetti and her sisters out in the vacuum and grab all of the power," Quiyo said.

"Well, that's interesting, I guess," Ferro said. Then he had a second thought. "No, it's not. I find the entire idea rather sinister."

Quiyo came over and stroked his cheek. "You needn't worry. No one in the Family has been pushed out into the vacuum in decades. We have more subtle methods nowadays."

Ferro stood stock still.

She kissed Ferro on the lips. "Relax, you really are gullible."

"I've got work to do," Ferro said and turned to leave the apartment.

Before he could take more than one step a hand grabbed his shirt at the neck while another hand latched onto his right hip and spun him towards his bedroom.

"No running away allowed," Quiyo said. Her towel had fallen off and lay at her feet. Ferro's eyes moved back and forth from the feminine vision grasping him and the empty bedroom to which he could retreat. "Go shower and change into clean clothes. If Riata is back, we will all talk and if not, then you and I and whoever else is home will have a conversation and a negotiation."

"I should have gone for my knives," Ferro muttered to the four walls as he stood in the shower.

He felt justified in pulling down two minutes worth of water instead of a sonic clean. The act was absolutely decadent by station standards but he didn't care. He was off balance again and this time he had good reason to blame Ree.

As he dried his hair with a towel, he heard someone come into the bathroom.

"Hi, sugar lips. I'm sorry you beat me home. Can I explain before you go ballistic on me?"

"Please don't call me sugar lips in front of your sisters. It's embarrassing," Ferro said, not peeking out from under his towel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.