Starting Over
Chapter 13: A Very Special Christmas

Copyright© 2008 by Little Owl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Very Special Christmas - Can a forty-something single mother really start over when the odds are against her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Christmas morning dawned to a bright, cheerful day. Both Mark and Trisha lounged in bed a little longer than usual; Mark knew that this was a luxury that Trisha didn't always have. He was grateful for the additional quiet time to just hold her close, without the worry of her boys or his family walking in on them. He remembered his revelation of last night, but in the light of day, was afraid to speak it again. He had chastised himself for quite a while that he was going to be pressuring Trisha into this relationship. He now realized how much he loved her.

"Merry Christmas, Sweet. Why don't you have a soak in the tub while I get breakfast," Mark offered, as he felt Trisha stir.

"Why don't you join me?" she purred, still trying to wake up.

"If I do, who is going to get breakfast?" Mark stared at Trisha, hoping to put a smile on her face. Instead, her eyes appeared very determined and he didn't seem able to look away.

"I don't care about breakfast right now," Trisha insisted. "I want today to be about us; this is our first Christmas together and the first one in a long time that either of us had someone to share it with. And you can't have an "us" if I'm one place and you're another. Please?" Trisha's motherly ears had heard Mark's admission last night just before she slipped into deep sleep. While she didn't think she was ready to say the words, herself, she did want to let Mark know that she wanted to be with him.

"Okay, Sweet, whatever you want," Mark relented. He quickly got out of bed, scooped Trisha up in his arms and headed toward the bathroom to start the tub. He kept the water very warm for her, and even added some lightly scented bubble bath that he had found while shopping. When the tub was ready, he gently placed Trisha in the water before climbing in behind her. The couple luxuriated in the tub until they both noticed their prune-like fingers. After releasing the water from the tub, Mark started the shower flowing to rinse off the last remnants of the soap from their bodies. After the couple dried off and dressed, they went together to the kitchen to make a late breakfast.

Trisha enjoyed the way Mark doted on her; she surprised herself by letting it happen. But her soul was crying out of need — the need to be taken care of. Trisha knew that Mark did this willingly and so was happy to let this happen. She knew that there would be a time when she would reciprocate.

After breakfast, they sat in the living room looking over the additional gifts under the tree before jumping to the floor like eager children and tearing into the gifts that waited for them. Mark opened more pajamas — both silky and flannel, some sheets that he needed desperately, some scented oils and a robe.

"Sweet," he began, "I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I already have a robe, and it's only a year old."

"I thought," Trisha replied, shyly, "that you might want to leave a robe at my house. Look in the pocket."

Mark felt around in the pocket and found a small box inside. When he opened it, he found a house key. Mark liked his gifts and showed it by scooping her up in his arms and kissing her passionately.

Reluctantly, he stopped kissing her, placed her back down and pushed her gifts in front of her.

Eagerly, Trisha opened the gifts, purposely leaving last night's second choice until last. Inside that box Trisha found a lacy baby doll set. She started to blush. Never had she thought of buying something like this for herself. Looking up at Mark, she saw him leering at her.

"Will you wear that tonight, Sweet?" he asked, barely able to speak.

"I might be able to arrange that," she teased, as she moved back into Mark's embrace for another lovers' kiss. Their kiss was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Remind me to explain to him what horrible timing they have," Mark growled as he let Trisha go.

"Were you expecting someone?" she questioned, thinking that she already might know the answer.

"John and Denise said they might stop by today. We always exchange gifts, either Christmas Eve or Day," Mark replied, getting up to get the door.

"Good thing I brought their gifts over, then," Trish smiled as she placed the opened gifts back under the tree.

It really was good to see John and Denise. John had told Trisha how their families, what was left of them, had moved out of state, so Mark was the closest family they had around. Denise was reluctant to come over that morning, thinking that the new lovers might want to be left alone, but John had insisted that it was okay. Actually, he had wanted to see his best friend. He knew what Mark had planned and wanted to see for himself that everything had worked out. As soon as he looked at his friend, John knew that Mark was the happiest he had ever been.

The friends were greeted and ushered into the living room in front of the fire. As John placed their gifts under the tree, he noticed the lacy garment in the box. With a lecherous grin, he turned toward Mark. Not wanting to make a scene and embarrass Trisha, he nonchalantly approached Mark and whispered, "You dirty dog! How did she take it?"

"I think she's going to model it for me, later," Mark answered with hope in his hushed voice.

"What are you guys scheming about?" Denise interrupted, knowing the best friends all too well.

"Nothing, dear," John replied, innocently, quickly moving to her side to plant a kiss on her cheek.

"He's probably lying," Trisha chuckled. "I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning something. Mark has already had some of his plans uncovered." Without saying anything, Mark retreated to the kitchen to see about putting something on for lunch for his company. Laughing, Trisha followed, with John and Denise not far behind.

The foursome had a wonderful lunch, with Trisha and Denise getting along like they'd known each other for years instead of just months. As they headed back to the living room after lunch, John remembered what Trisha had intimated earlier about Mark.

"Trisha, have Mark and Joe tried to switch on you, yet?" he joked.

"Not yet," she responded with a genuine smile. "Did Mark and Joe do much switching when they were younger? I keep threatening my boys not to switch, or I'll find out."

"One time," John began, chuckling, "he and Joe decided to double date."

"Actually," Mark corrected, "it was a triple date — John came along with his girlfriend at the time."

"Yeah," John continued, "but you and Joe didn't usually double date because your girlfriends couldn't always tell you apart! Well, this time, the girlfriends kept bragging that they knew who was who and could easily tell the brothers apart, so Mark and Joe put them to the test. Midway through the date, they went to the bathroom and switched shirts. When they came back, they hung with the other brother's girl; danced with her; even made out with her, and the girls never knew the difference!" John had to laugh at the memory. Despite his discomfort, even Mark began to laugh.

"Yeah," Mark finished, still blushing slightly, "we didn't stay together for long after that."

"What about the girl who wanted to have a threesome with you two because she wanted to see just how identical you two were?" John blurted out, caught up in the memory of their youth and forgetting who was around.

"Ah-h-h-h," Trisha began, causing John to blush as he remembered too late that the ladies were present. John quickly recovered as Trisha continued and he saw Mark blush. "That must have been where you and Joe got the idea from!" Trisha couldn't stop the laughter from coming out of her. She had been wondering if there was a way to exact her revenge on the brothers for their late night escapades. Watching Mark turn as red as his new boxers tickled Trisha immensely. John and Denise were quick to join in with laughing, although they were not sure what, exactly, was so funny. But, Trisha's laugh seemed to be infectious.

Still blushing, Mark got up, took Trisha by the hand, and, while pulling her into the kitchen, called out, "Will you excuse us, please?"

Trisha had calmed down her laughter, but was still smiling when they got to the kitchen.

"I thought you had forgiven us," Mark demanded, not so much angry but apologetic.

"I'm sorry," Trisha said, as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I couldn't help it. The opportunity just presented itself and I couldn't resist."

"Didn't look like you tried to resist too hard," Mark pouted, lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes. She was still smiling, and Mark could see the smile shining in her eyes, as well. Despite his embarrassment, he bent his head down and kissed her hungrily on the lips.

"Ahem," John interrupted.

"Your timing needs some work," Mark growled after reluctantly releasing Trisha's lips from his own.

"I was just wondering if we were going to open up gifts or not," John remarked, as sweetly as he could, ignoring his best friend's groans.

"We'll be right in," Mark answered, not willing to let Trisha go just yet. As John left, Mark bent down and whispered in Trisha's ear, "This isn't over, minx. I will expect a proper apology from you, later, when we're alone." With another growl, Mark kissed Trisha quickly and then released her so they could tend to their guests.

The afternoon seemed to flow quickly. Everyone exchanged gifts and laughs over all things Christmas. Trisha couldn't believe she could have this much fun, and with her boss and his wife. He surely didn't act like her boss right now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.