Starting Over
Chapter 11: Merry Christmas Eve

Copyright© 2008 by Little Owl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Merry Christmas Eve - Can a forty-something single mother really start over when the odds are against her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

The Christmas holiday came quickly, and soon it was December 23rd. As planned, everyone met at Mark's house at the appointed time. Dinner was delivered and quickly eaten. After enjoying some Christmas fun, the four teenagers were sent to bed in the basement family room with strict instructions to go to sleep and not stay up playing pool or talking. Shortly thereafter, the gifts were rescued from their confinement and placed under the tree. Trisha noticed that there seemed to be many more gifts than she remembered being purchased during the shopping trip right after Thanksgiving. Trisha made sure to add her stash to the pile under the tree and, soon enough, Margie and Phil were heading to the guest room for a good night's sleep. Joe and Jessie or Mark and Trisha could have slept in the master bedroom, but the brothers argued that having them all camped out in the living room would be better to thwart any gift reconnaissance that might take place from either set of twins. As she lay on the floor in Mark's arms, Trisha welcomed the comfort of sleep.

Sometime during the night, Trisha woke up and tried to get a bearing on her surroundings. She was spooning with Mark behind her. And, she was very aware of his erection pressing between her legs. She was also aware of soft moans and heavy breathing. But, they weren't coming from Mark or her. When she tried to raise her body, she felt Mark's hand slip around to her front holding her still. Slowly, she felt his head rise to her ear, allowing some of his warm breath to caress her earlobe.

"Don't move or you might disturb them," he whispered, tickling her ear as he spoke. "Pretend you're still asleep." With that, Mark took a couple of nibbles on Trisha's earlobe before laying his head back down to the floor. As Trisha lay there, listening to Joe's and Jessie's moans, she couldn't help but be embarrassed and, yet, aroused. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could barely make out the shadows of Joe on top of Jessie under their bedding. As she continued to watch, she tried to calm her breathing, but noticed that she was having a difficult time doing so. It also didn't help that Mark continued to press his growing arousal between her legs. Slowly, his hand maneuvered under her top so he was touching her skin. Finding no resistance, Mark's hand inched up Trisha's stomach until it was caressing her tits, gently pinching her nipples. She was on fire and she knew it. And she knew that Mark knew it and was purposely firing her more. After Mark stopped the gentle assault on Trisha's nipples, she thought she would be safe. That was, until she felt Mark's hand start to move lower.

When he reached the waistband of the yoga pants she wore, Mark slowly began to pull them down. Trisha was in agony. She wanted so badly to have Mark take her and douse the fire that she felt within. However, she didn't want to make it apparent to Joe and Jessie that she was awake, and ruin their intimacy. When Mark had finally pulled Trisha's pants and panties down low enough he gently lifted her leg so that his cock could be nestled between her legs. This was the first time Trisha realized that Mark was naked from the waist down. How long had he been aware of his brother and sister-in-law before waking Trisha? All thought left Trisha's mind as she felt Mark enter her waiting pussy. Ever so slowly he pushed in and out of her; fanning the flames that were burning her up. While he continued to pump in her, his hand returned to her tits; gently squeezing and pinching her nipples.

"I wish I could suck on your tits, right now," he whispered, allowing his breath to linger over the sensitive part of Trisha's neck. Trisha listened to his words and to the other couple's moans, trying hard not to make any noise, herself. She started to push back against Mark, hoping he would sense her need and find a way to finish her off. She could feel Mark starting to stroke faster in her.

"I want you to cum with me," he whispered. "Are you close?"

All Trisha could do was nod her head and press more urgently behind her. Almost as if in synch, when Trisha heard the quiet moans of release from Joe and Jessie her own release was triggered, which, in turn, made Mark shoot his warm cum inside her. She felt wonderful; erotic and sexy. She wanted to turn around and kiss Mark, but refrained so as to not let the other couple know of their audience. Instead, she cuddled up closer to her lover and quickly fell back into her restful sleep. Before falling asleep, himself, Mark lifted his head and sent a knowing glance to his twin, who responded in kind. Then, they, too, fell back asleep holding their lovers close.

All too soon, Trisha felt a sigh released behind her.

"Morning, sweet. Merry Christmas Eve." Mark kissed Trisha's cheek while he held her in a tight embrace, even though they were still spooning.

"Merry Christmas Eve to you, too," Trisha echoed, slowly turning onto her back so she could look into the eyes of her lover. She was met with a kiss filled with the passion remembered from the night before. "Is anyone else up, yet?" she asked, looking around and not seeing any movement from the covered bodies next to them.

"Mom and Dad are up; they're having coffee in the kitchen. I heard Mom check on the boys and tell Dad that they're still asleep, but who knows for how long. If you want, there might be time to take a quick shower. You can use the master bathroom and I'll direct everyone else to the other one." Mark offered with a smile, while trailing his hand lower to her sex and feeling some of the dried remnants of last night's tryst.

"That sounds like a plan," Trisha agreed. She didn't want to move, but knew that, in the daylight, Mark's intentions were clearly recognizable through the quilt. She had to swat his hand away so she could pull up her pants before being able to exit from under the bedding.

The warm shower felt good on Trisha's body. She felt different, more alive than she had in the past. It had been a long time since she was this happy and it was because of Mark and his family. She wondered if she should continue to keep her secret from Mark. Would it be stronger than her relationship with him?

As much as she would have wanted to stay in the warmth of the shower and melt, she washed quickly and got out. She knew that it was only a matter of time before the teen-age boys were up and chomping at the bit wanting to attack the booty that lay unsuspecting under the tree. As she was finishing dressing, there was a knock on the bedroom door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.