Starting Over
Chapter 8: The Visit

Copyright© 2008 by Little Owl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Visit - Can a forty-something single mother really start over when the odds are against her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Mark spent a good portion of Friday with his family. The adults were commenting on what a good couple he and Trisha made. Even though he was busy, Mark was thinking about Trisha and wondering why she hadn't called him. When the rest of his family went out for dinner, he declined, wanting to stay home in case Trisha called. By 8:00, Mark became concerned, but still didn't call Trisha. He wanted to let her call him when she was ready. He was afraid that he had pushed her too fast to meet his family, especially given her panic attacks the day before. He decided to get changed into sweats and try to read, but his mind continued to wander to Trisha. When he heard his doorbell ring, Mark nearly fell out of his chair. When he opened his door, he was surprised to see Trisha standing there. She had a look on her face almost like she was in a trance.

"When I got home from work," she began, entering Mark's house "the boys had already left for their dad's. And, I thought 'what a nice quiet evening to just curl up and watch a movie in peace'; especially since I was so over-whelmed yesterday. I got changed and made some soup. I sat down and put in a movie, but I don't remember eating or watching the movie. The next thing I remember, I'm in my car and it's heading over here. I just kept feeling like I needed to see you; calling you wasn't going to be enough." When Trisha's eyes met Mark's, he saw something in them that he didn't recognize.

"Give me your keys and I'll put your car in the garage," he spoke softly to her, wanting to hold her but afraid to touch her right now. "While I'm doing that, take off your boots and coat and sit by the fire to get warm."

Without thinking, Trisha did as she was told and Mark took her keys to move her car. After he had the car secure in his garage, Mark noticed she had an over-night bag on the floor in the front seat. He wasn't sure what was in it, but he brought it into his house and up to his bedroom, just the same. When Mark returned to the living room, he found Trisha on the floor, sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees and staring into the fire. Without a word, he sat down behind her and slid his arms and legs around her. Trisha welcomed his embrace and leaned back against his chest as she laced her fingers between his.

After a few moments, Trisha turned her head to look at Mark. Within seconds, their lips were connected with a passion that shot electricity through both of them. They seemed to be working on autopilot as their mouths opened and their tongues met. Soon they were darting in and out of each other's mouths in a most erotic dueling of the tongues. Their mutual moans just added more passion to the duel.

Reluctantly, Mark released his lips from hers and held his forehead on her shoulder while he caught his breath. Still without saying a word, Mark stood up and held out his hands to help Trisha up. Once she was on her feet, Mark scooped her up, as he had done when she was hurt. Trisha wrapped her arms willingly around Mark's neck and began to snuggle against him while he carried her up the stairs to his bedroom.

Once there, Mark had to restrain himself from throwing Trisha on the bed and taking her forcefully, releasing all the passion he had kept under control since meeting her. Instead, Mark gently laid Trisha down on his bed and just looked her over with lust-filled eyes. He took note of the familiar over-sized t-shirt and baggy yoga pants. He knew she felt comfortable in them, and, at other times, he had not found them very sexy. However, right now, his mind's eye began imagining what was under those clothes and they became the sexiest clothes that Mark had ever seen.

He slowly removed his t-shirt and sweatpants and lay next to Trisha in just his boxer briefs. As his mouth found hers again, Trisha's hands came up and began to caress the skin of Mark's chest and back. Her touch set Mark's skin on fire and he moaned in release. He couldn't remember a time when he was as hard as Trisha was making him with just her kisses and her touch. Then, just as he had done the first night they slept together, Mark rolled Trisha over onto her stomach and lifted her shirt over her head, making sure to keep her front and arms covered. Trisha lay in anticipation of what was to come.

Mark began by kissing and licking her back from her shoulders down to her waist. He was meticulous; making sure his lips made contact with every inch of Trisha's back, reveling in the moans she allowed to escape. When he reached the waist of her pants, he gently placed his thumbs inside the waistband and began to slowly pull them down her legs. Trisha helped by raising her hips to allow her pants to be removed. As she did so, Mark leaned forward and was rewarded with her womanly fragrance which he inhaled through her panties.

Once her pants were off, Mark began to kiss and nibble the back of Trisha's legs, starting from one ankle and travelling up her leg. When he again reached the juncture of her sex, Mark placed his face snug and inhaled her scent. He released a growl from deep in his chest. Showing great restraint, Mark moved back to the foot of the bed and began kissing from the other ankle. He continued to travel up Trisha's legs to her back and then to her shoulders, making sure that the only contact they had was his lips upon her skin. As he then stretched out behind her, he let his hands snake around her waist and under her shirt.

He gently rolled Trisha's body on her side with his own and helped her shirt fall off her arms and away from her body. Mark then took her breasts in his hands and felt her nipples harden instantly. He continued to knead her breasts and occasionally pinch her nipples between his fingers. While doing this, Mark nipped at her exposed earlobe. When she started to grind her bottom against his growing erection, he forced himself to stop for fear of erupting in his briefs like an over-eager school boy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.