Swing Club
Chapter 3: The Second Meeting

Copyright© 2008 by Bryony Green

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Second Meeting - About six months after we got married, Jason and I decided we wanted to try swinging. When I saw the ad for the club, I felt I'd struck gold. They had rules, and all the swinging was done at organized parties'"no phone numbers or last names exchanged. It seemed like the perfect situation. But was this the opportunity of a lifetime, or a disaster waiting to happen?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

We arrived twenty minutes early and sat in the car, finishing our cigarettes in silence while we stared anxiously at the front window of SC Productions, where light glowed from within. I could already feel Ryan's hand between my thighs and see Kiera straddling Jason's hips. This time, though, she would be able to ride him without his jeans on, and Ryan could stimulate me with more than his fingers. I could hardly wait to visit the conference room tonight—and I knew from the look in his eyes that Jason felt the same.

About ten minutes before the hour, I saw the front door open and a figure emerge. A short, slender person clad entirely in black stepped out onto the sidewalk, paused to light a cigarette, and started down the block away from us. I felt my pulse quicken at the memory of Nick in his hooded black sweatshirt, his warm hand in mine, the boyish smile on his lips, but I said nothing. Instead, I shook my head to clear it and dropped my cigarette butt into the auto ashtray. "Ready?" I asked, turning to Jason.

He took a final drag on his cigarette and deposited the butt in the ashtray behind mine, then exhaled and reached for my hand. Pressing it to the front of his jeans, he smiled and said, "So ready it almost hurts."

I returned his smile and leaned across the armrest to kiss his lips. His free hand immediately went to the back of my head, and he kissed me hungrily, his tongue searching my mouth as if on a mission. Lost in his passion, I nearly forgot our appointment and suggested we go home. But he hadn't forgotten, and he broke the kiss a moment later, urging me out of the car.

We were almost to the door when I stopped and put a hand on his arm. "Jason," I said.

He stopped and cocked his head quizzically. "You okay?" he asked me, his green eyes full of concern. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"No," I said quickly. "I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you this before we go in there."

"What?"

"Well, what about Ryan?" I asked. "You don't seem overly fond of him. What are you going to do if he tries to ... you know, do something to you?"

Jason laughed and brushed my bangs out of my eyes. "Don't worry, sugar," he told me. "I promise not to freak out this time. You already know my secret, and I need to know my limits before we go to any parties. Besides, I talked to him last week, and he promised not to rush me." He kissed my lips and smiled broadly. "Anyway, just because he's arrogant doesn't mean he's not hot."

"True," I agreed, grinning. "Okay then, let's do this thing."

This time, Ryan was waiting in the front office, his charcoal grey dress shirt unbuttoned to his navel, a nearly empty glass tumbler on the desk in front of him. "Well, hello," he said, gracing us with his killer smile. "And how's my favorite couple this fine evening?"

"Your favorite couple, eh?" Jason said dubiously.

"Of course," our host assured him, standing and offering his hand. As Jason shook it, he grinned and added, "At least for tonight, you are."

"I see." Jason glanced at me and nodded. "Well then, I guess we're even."

"I guess we are." Ryan kissed my hand, then pulled me toward him and kissed my cheek, too. "You look absolutely gorgeous," he told me. "Good enough to eat."

Jason cleared his throat, drawing his attention once more. "So where's Kiera?"

"Anxiously awaiting your arrival," Ryan told him, jerking his head toward the hallway. "Can I get either of you a drink?" When we both declined, he smiled knowingly and motioned for us to follow him. Outside the closed door to the room in which his wife waited, he stopped and regarded us with a serious look. "I assume you both brought your letters."

"They're in my purse," I told him.

"May I see them?" I handed them over, and he glanced at both before handing them back. "We'll make a copy for the files before you go," he said. "But right now, let's have some fun."

This time, as the door swung inward, we saw Kiera lying on the huge bed. She was on her back, dressed in a negligee made of the same sheer burgundy that draped the canopy above her. The room was lit now only by candles, but even in the gloom, I could clearly see the bonds that tethered her wrists to the headboard. I heard Jason exhale sharply beside me, and Ryan smiled at him. "Go ahead," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Condoms are in the top drawer on either side. And feel free to explore any other drawers you like."

I had a fleeting image of Nick's tight black jeans, and then Jason kissed me, briefly squeezing my ass before he grinned and walked toward the other side of the room. Kiera raised her knees as he got closer, then spread her thighs as he climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled toward her. He lay between them, burying his face in her cleavage, then sliding backwards a moment later to press his mouth between her legs. She moaned loudly and arched her back.

"He must be good with his mouth," Ryan observed, slipping his right arm around my waist.

"He is," I said, still watching. "He's good with everything."

"Mm," he hummed against my neck. "I bet you are, too." I felt his tongue touch my skin, just below my left ear, and then he drew a line with it from there to my throat. I let my head fall back and melted into his arms as he kissed and licked my neck and jaw. He was definitely good with his mouth as well—but then, he'd undoubtedly had far more practice than Jason or myself. "I hope I measure up," he whispered, pausing to look into my eyes before he kissed my mouth.

As his tongue found mine, he grabbed my thighs and pulled them up around his hips, holding me in place with his large hands. I could feel his erection between my legs, and it felt massive and made of stone. Suddenly, all the sensations and emotions from our last visit washed over me, and I found myself wanting him desperately—as much as he'd seemed to want me at our first meeting. I sucked his tongue deep into my throat, clawed at his silk shirt, squeezed his hips with my thighs.

Ryan turned and pushed me up against the door, thrusting his erection into my crotch repeatedly, fucking me through our clothes. His mouth left mine and traveled downward, teasing my nipples through the thin fabric of my blouse. I wore no bra this time, and this seemed to serve its intended purpose. Tugging my shirt up, he covered first one breast and then the other with his mouth, licking, sucking, teasing my nipples with his teeth.

"Oh god," I breathed, running my fingers through his silky brown hair. "Ryan, fuck me."

He deftly unfastened my pants with one hand, then slid it inside, brushing my clit with the back of his middle finger as the tip slipped between my outer lips. "Oh yeah," he whispered, smiling wickedly. "You shaved your pussy."

"I want you to lick it," I said, tasting the corner of his mouth. "Please, Ryan. Lick my pussy."

"Baby, I'll lick anything you want," he promised, "but you have to let me lick your ass."

I remembered watching him do that to Kiera, and I recalled how it felt when Jason did it to me. "Oh god, yes," I nearly screamed.

Now he turned again and took me to the end of the nearer loveseat. He set my ass on the arm of it and gently leaned over me until my shoulders rested on the seat, then stood, removed my shoes, and peeled my pants off of me, leaving my silver silk thong in place. "Beautiful," he remarked, tracing the contours of my labia with one fingertip. He licked his lips deliberately and let his finger follow the material that stretched between my legs. At precisely the right spot, he stopped and poked his finger under the silk and into my pussy. "And so wet," he said, smiling. He pushed it in all the way and quickly withdrew it, bringing it to his mouth while he stuck out his tongue. But instead of licking it himself, he leaned forward and applied the cream to my lower lip, then pushed his finger into my mouth. I sucked it, tasting myself, and lifted my legs over his shoulders, silently begging him to stop torturing me and give me his tongue.

Finally, meeting my gaze with a somewhat glassy stare, he pressed his mouth to my thong and worked the tip of his tongue in under it. I grasped handfuls of his hair and held my breath in anticipation, and at last, he began to lick me, shoving his tongue in deep and dragging it out slowly along the front of my canal. Moaning loudly, I pulled his head closer and lifted my pelvis to meet his mouth. Ryan responded with enthusiasm, licking faster, deeper, harder. He drank thirstily, swallowing again and again, and when I came, he drank that too and didn't stop.

I was accustomed to taking a rest after such an orgasm, but Ryan didn't so much as pause, except to remove my thong and cast it aside. He pushed my legs higher and resumed licking, this time, shoving his nimble tongue up my ass. "Oh god!" I cried, pulling his hair, which didn't seem to faze him at all. He only spread my cheeks wider apart and moved his head back and forth, buttfucking me as if his tongue were a small cock. My own voice surprised me as I began to moan in time with his thrusts, increasing in both pitch and volume until he brought me to a second orgasm—amazingly, even more intense than the first. Again, he licked and sucked the cream from inside me, and then he pulled me up against his chest and held me while I shuddered violently.

At last, the tremors subsided, and Ryan gently kissed my mouth. I liked the flavors—my flavors—on his lips and tongue.

Eventually, I became aware of sounds other than my own heartbeat, and I remembered my husband. I turned my head to the left and saw Jason, completely naked, with Kiera's legs draped over his shoulders. I watched the muscles in his smooth, pale ass expand and contract while he fucked her, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Ryan lick his lips.

"Come on," he whispered, wrapping my legs around his hips once more. "Let's go join the party." He carried me to the side of the massive bed and crawled onto the mattress before he let me go.

I saw Jason's face then, eyes closed, mouth open, sweat pouring from beneath his black bangs. He was fucking her hard, slamming into her repeatedly, and the sounds he made were clearly born of ecstasy. Kiera was also nearing climax, calling his name and begging him to fuck her harder. They were both so incredibly sexy that I had trouble deciding whom to touch first.

Ryan made the decision for me, urging me toward his wife, and I sucked her nipple into my mouth a second later. Her alabaster skin smelled of tropical fruit but tasted mildly salty from perspiration. "Oh yes!" she cried as I suckled her breast. "Oh god, yes!"

I felt her husband move beside me and opened my eyes to see what he was doing. To my surprise and delight, he quickly reached into the angle formed by our spouses' bodies and wrapped his thumb and forefinger around the base of Jason's cock, giving him a little extra stimulation. Jason's face contorted. He was about to come.

Kiera beat him to it, nearly screaming as she struggled against the bonds that held her to the headboard. Her cries sent Jason over the edge, and he seized Ryan's wrist with one hand, Kiera's hip with the other, baring his teeth and thrusting savagely through the ring of Ryan's hand and into Kiera's pussy. The cry that tore from his throat was nothing short of bestial, and I imagined a lion in his place, roaring as if to proclaim its supremacy.

Thus spent, he withdrew from her body, holding the condom firmly in place until he was at a safe distance. He managed to pull it off without any spillage, then raised an eyebrow at our host. "Where do you want this?" he asked.

Ryan grinned. "Sorry, I guess we should've gone over that." He indicated a tall silver trash can with a foot pedal that stood near a closed door I hadn't noticed before. "Just toss it in there."

Jason nodded and slid off the bed. After making his deposit in the trash, he tapped the backs of his fingers against the door. "Bathroom?" Our host nodded, and Jason disappeared inside for several minutes.

In the meantime, Ryan pulled me to him and kissed me, then pushed me backward until I was on all fours above Kiera, my face nearly even with her hips. He laid a hand on the back of my head and gently urged me down, pressing my face into her crotch. "Eat her," he whispered into my ear. "I want you to lick her cunt like I did yours." He didn't need to ask me again; I'd been looking forward to this, and I quickly began to kiss and lick her smoothly shaved outer lips, savoring the sweet and salty flavors on her skin.

I heard Kiera whine plaintively behind me, and Ryan abruptly pushed me back against her waiting mouth. She immediately stuck out her tongue and dragged it from my clit to my cunt in a long stroke, then wiggled the tip just inside my hole for a few seconds before repeating the whole routine. As soon as I recovered from the initial ecstatic shock, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled them up around my ears, diving into her with renewed enthusiasm. Licking and sucking, I made my way between her swollen lips and drove my tongue deep inside her.

Kiera moaned appreciatively, and a second later, I heard Jason's voice: "Oh my fucking god."

Ryan chuckled. "I thought you might enjoy this."

"Fuck yeah."

Kiera and I ate each other for several minutes while our men watched in relative silence, and then Ryan elected to lend a hand—or rather, a finger. Reaching in under my face, he pushed his index finger into his wife's pussy alongside my tongue, and slid it in and out a few times. Then he dragged it down to her anus, and I watched it disappear into the tight opening. Her body tensed beneath me, and she cried out, squeezing her thighs against the sides of my head. Seconds later, hot, creamy liquid flowed from inside her, bathing my tongue as it spilled over the edge of her hole and down the crack of her ass.

"Lick it up, baby," Ryan whispered in my ear, his hot breath making me shiver. "We don't want to waste it." Once again, I found myself following his orders and liking it. "Go on," I heard him say, withdrawing his finger, and then Jason ducked down, grabbing a handful of my hair, and licked my lips and tongue while I continued to lap up Kiera's juices. Suddenly, he pulled hard on my hair, forcing my head up, and pushed his tongue into my mouth. At the same time, Kiera began to suck the sensitive area between my holes, and I came hard, nearly screaming in ecstasy.

Before I even finished, Jason hauled me off of Kiera, rolled me onto my back, and crawled on top of me, dangling his cock above my face. I opened my mouth and stretched my tongue up to tease the head of it. A drop of pre-cum already clung to it, and I wondered if he'd gotten that far just by watching our sixty-nine. Lowering his hips a bit, he allowed me only the head in my mouth while he licked the cream from my pussy. I'd barely finished my last crescendo, but he clearly meant to give me no reprieve before the next act.

Ryan, however, had other ideas.

Freed from her bondage, Kiera joined the party between my thighs while her husband moved to kneel behind Jason. He stuck out his tongue and wagged it at me, then reached down and wrapped two fingers and a thumb around Jason's cock. Pressing a finger to his lips, he gently stroked the exposed shaft and slowly bent forward until his tongue touched the underside of Jason's balls.

I heard Jason gasp, but he didn't object, and he moaned gratefully as Ryan's tongue slid up toward his ass. Breathless, I watched him tease my husband's virgin asshole, and for a moment, I even forgot to suck. Apparently, Jason needed the distraction, because he suddenly raised his head and reached back to brush Ryan away. "Wait," he said firmly.

Ryan let go of him, then sat up on his heels and licked his lips. "You all right?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Jason nodded slowly. "Yeah. Just ... I'm not quite ready for that."

"It's okay," Ryan said soothingly. "What you're not quite ready for is me, and I get it. You don't trust me. Why should you? You don't know me yet. But you trust your wife, don't you?"

"Of course."

"All right then. We'll start there." He reached down and gently extracted Jason's dick from my mouth, then caressed my cheek. "Dani, baby, do you want to lick your husband's ass?"

I grinned. "I'd love to."

Jason looked down at me and smiled. "You dirty bitch," he teased.

"Horny, dirty bitch," I corrected. "So how about it, J? Can you handle my tongue up your ass?"

He seemed to consider the question for a moment before he nodded. "Yeah, sugar. If you really want to do it, I'll let you."

Sliding back a bit more, I brought my arms up behind his thighs so that he was straddling my chest. Now my hands were free, and I used them to separate his cheeks, exposing his hole. I began slowly, tentatively touching it with the tip of my tongue, then quickly flicking my tongue across it like a cat lapping milk. Jason's breaths were short and shallow, and I wondered which emotion—fear or excitement—would win. Finally, I dragged my tongue from the base of his balls upward through his crack, then back down to his anus, where I dug in.

"Oh fuck!" Jason cried, reaching back once more. This time, though, he grabbed my hair and held on tight. "Oh god, Dani," he breathed. "That is so ... fucking ... hot."

Ryan thought so, too, obviously. He knelt beside us now, watching, and I could see him stroking himself. With his left hand, he reached for Jason, burying his long fingers in his black hair, and he pulled Jason toward him. He kissed his mouth, licked his lips and tongue, and Jason kissed back eagerly. Thus encouraged, Ryan let go of his hair and moved his hand down Jason's back. I pushed my tongue in deeper, and Jason moaned and arched his back, pressing his ass into my face. Ryan's hand continued downward until the tip of his middle finger reached the top of Jason's crack. Imagining that finger inside him, I licked Jason harder, using the full width of my tongue, and spread his cheeks wider apart. With both thumbs, I massaged him between his balls and his anus, moving steadily toward the latter.

Jason moaned and whined and continued to kiss our host, and I saw him reach for Ryan's cock. Ryan stopped stroking and held it still, letting our lover's fingers play over his skin. Gradually, patiently, he coaxed Jason's hand around his erection, and eventually, Jason began to stroke him.

My thumbs reached their destination, and I massaged my husband's wet hole, giving my tongue a much-needed rest. As I watched Ryan's mouth travel from Jason's lips to his throat, and then to his chest, I became aware of a sucking sound and realized where Kiera must be—where Ryan was obviously headed.

I stuck my pinky in my mouth and coated it generously with saliva, then poked the end of it into Jason's hole. He cried out in surprise but didn't try to stop me or pull away, and I pushed it in a little farther while our hosts traded places. Now Ryan was sucking him, and he continued to stroke Ryan's cock while Kiera took over kissing his mouth.

Ryan found my mouth with his left hand and pressed his middle finger between my lips. Understanding his unspoken request, I sucked it and ran my tongue around it, lubricating it as I had done with my pinky a few moments ago. Jason was still moaning, breathing hard, kissing and stroking, and now Ryan positioned his finger and smoothly replaced mine as I pulled it out. I watched it go in and suddenly thought again of Nick. Those gorgeous green eyes, so much like Jason's. That adorable boyish smile. Those tight black jeans...

I felt something between my legs. Kiera's soft hand—and something else. Something firm pressing gently against my clit, then moving down, slipping between the lips of my pussy, opening my hole, filling me. It felt wet, and it slid in easily, all the way in. She moved it around inside me for a moment, then pulled it back about halfway and pushed it in again.

After several more strokes, she removed the toy and leaned around Jason to show me. It was a dildo, roughly six inches long and made to look very real. She took Jason's left hand and wrapped it around the shaft, then raised it to his face. "Lick it," she said softly, then added, "Taste Dani's pussy on my dick."

I wished I could see his face. I could see Ryan still leaning over his lap, moving up and down as he sucked him, and I could see his middle finger still half-buried in Jason's asshole. But the thought of my husband actually licking a dick—even a fake one—turned me on more than I can begin to explain. I wanted to watch him suck it.

As if he'd read my thoughts, Ryan chose that moment to change position. He carefully withdrew his finger and sat up straight again. Jason panted as though he'd just run a marathon, and he allowed Kiera and Ryan to roll him off of me and onto his right side, facing me. He still held the dildo in his left hand, but he didn't look at it.

I sat up and faced him with my knees drawn up to my chest, spreading my legs to give him a clear view of my crotch. He opened his mouth and touched his tongue to his lower lip; otherwise, he lay motionless but for the rise and fall of his chest. "Are you okay?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. He nodded almost imperceptibly and gave me a weak smile. I smiled back and motioned toward the dildo in his hand. "Do you want to watch me fuck myself with that?" He nodded again and licked his lips, and I reached for the toy. He gave it to me and watched while I licked the length of it, then took it into my mouth, all the way to the base. His eyebrows went up. Twisting the dildo from side to side, I let my mouth water, working up enough saliva to coat it properly. Then, I spread my pussy lips with two fingers and positioned the realistic dick between them.

Jason waited, keeping his green eyes fixed on the toy, and I shoved it in with both hands, arching my back and groaning when it bottomed out inside me. "Oh god," he whispered, and I quickly pulled it out and shoved it in again. I lay back, knowing he'd take over soon, and he didn't disappoint me. After a third thrust, he moved closer and propped himself on his elbow, then laid his hand on top of mine. I let go and slid my hands up to my breasts, pinching my nipples, and he pushed the dildo into me again and again.

When I was getting close to climax, I sat up and scooted toward him, pushing the base of the toy against his chest and riding it. I held onto his hair, pulling his head toward me, and moaned, "Lick me, Jason." He dipped his head and ran his tongue across the top of my lips, then pushed it into the crevice and wiggled it gently against my clit. "Oh god!" I cried. "Lick my cunt!"

Pressing one hand against the base of the dildo to keep it in place, he slid back a little and started to lick me around it, finally shoving his tongue in beneath it. When I came this time, he held the toy firmly inside me, grinding it in deep with his palm until I dropped back on the mattress. Then, crawling up over me, he pulled out the bogus boner and dragged it upward across my belly, planting it upright between my breasts. He gazed at me through half-closed eyes and licked his lips, then suddenly bent and sucked the head of it into his mouth. Now he looked up at me and slowly descended the shaft. I saw his cheeks cave in as he sucked, and he raised his head again, only to repeat the process.

"Oh, baby," Kiera crooned.

I couldn't say a word. I'd never seen anything so hot.

Taking encouragement from Kiera's remark—or perhaps from the look on my face—Jason kept going, occasionally pulling his mouth off the end to slide his tongue up and down the shaft or around the head, then sucking the whole thing in again. For a while, he stared up at me, but when he closed his eyes, I knew he was into it. He was doing it for himself now.

Ryan crawled over to my side and stroked Jason's hair, then bent close to his ear and said quietly, "Are you ready for the real thing?"

Jason immediately dropped the dildo and seized Ryan's shoulders, pushing him back up onto his knees, covering Ryan's mouth with his own, surprising us all. Our host recovered quickly and wrapped his arms around my husband's waist. He caressed his back with one hand while the other traveled downward, squeezing Jason's ass and pulling his hips forward. Amazingly, Jason seemed unfazed by the sudden full-body contact, even when Ryan's dick touched his. Instead, he pushed Ryan backward and slid down his torso, taking his cock into his mouth without further ado. Ryan's eyes went wide and then a slow grin spread across his face. But a second later, his eyes closed, and he threw his head back and groaned. Jason sucked hungrily, holding the base of Ryan's cock with the thumb and index finger of his left hand while he bobbed up and down its length. "Oh my god," Ryan breathed, laying a hand on the back of Jason's head. "Jesus, I want to fuck you."

Jason either didn't hear or ignored him. His right hand slid under Ryan's balls, rubbing them gently with his thumb, then continued on a little farther. I knew what he must be doing when Ryan's face abruptly contorted with either pain or pleasure—or perhaps both. He sucked in a deep breath and blew it out, then unfolded his long legs and lay back without disengaging his lover at all. Drawing his knees up and spreading them wide apart, he slid both hands into Jason's hair and attempted to hold his head still while he fucked his mouth. But Jason didn't like it, and he quickly and clearly let Ryan know with a sharp thrust of his hand.

"Fuck!" Ryan groaned through clenched teeth. "Okay, okay." He let go and dropped his hips back onto the mattress. "You want control? You got it."

Now Jason looked up at him and dragged his tongue along the underside of his cock. When he reached the tip, he licked his lips and smiled wickedly. "I want your ass," he said.

Ryan laughed. "Oh no," he said, shaking his head. "You can fuck the girls in the ass if they'll let you, but I—"

"You want to fuck me?" Jason interrupted. He teased Ryan's cock just below the head. "I'll let you pop my cherry, but only if I fuck you first."

Kiera and I exchanged glances, and she told Jason, "Ryan's strictly a top, baby. He never—"

She stopped short when Ryan held up a hand. "Fine," he said coolly. "You can fuck me. But you'd better be ready to take my cock up your ass when you're done."

The two men gazed steadily at each other for a long moment, and then Jason nodded and raised his eyebrows. "Fine." He pulled his hand out from under Ryan's balls. "Roll over."

Setting his jaw, Ryan swallowed nervously but did as he was told.

"On your knees," Jason commanded, then turned to Kiera. "Come here, baby," he said. "Give him something to take his mind off his ass." He directed her to lie on her back with her face below her husband's cock, then pushed Ryan forward and told them, "Go for it."

Finally, as they obeyed, he smiled at me and motioned me over with one finger. I crawled toward him, and he whispered, "Do you want to eat his ass?"

I shook my head. "I want to watch you do it."

He kissed my mouth and stroked me between my thighs. "I thought you'd say that," he murmured against my cheek. "Okay, sugar, you watch."

With both hands, he spread Ryan's ass open and slid his tongue down the crack until he found his mark. He wiggled the tip across the tight hole, teasing it, and Ryan moaned. Now he used his thumbs to massage the area, gradually working his tongue inside. Retrieving the dildo, I absently rubbed it between the lips of my pussy as I watched him go deeper, using long, slow pulls that made his lover tremble.

I thought of Nick again and imagined him in Ryan's place, Jason licking his ass, preparing to fuck him, and I shoved the toy deep into my cunt.

Jason stuck his middle finger in his mouth, wetting it. I held my breath. Slowly, he pushed it up Ryan's asshole until it was buried to the last knuckle. He drew it out just as slowly, licked his lips thoughtfully, and slid it in again. I looked at Ryan's face and noted that he'd stopped eating his wife—for the moment, at least. His mouth was open, his eyes closed. Turning my attention to Kiera, I saw her watching Jason's finger with obvious fascination, but she dutifully sucked and stroked her husband's cock.

The dildo inside me felt good, but I ached for more. Crawling to the nearer bedside table, I pulled open the top drawer. It was full of condoms, as Ryan had promised. I took two and tossed them onto the bed behind me, then moved on to the second drawer. This one held lubricants with various functions and features—even one with cherry flavoring for added enjoyment. I chose the flavored lube and held the tube between my teeth while I perused the contents of the last and deepest drawer. There were a couple of other dildos, a small, egg-shaped vibrator, a string of plastic beads, two pairs of handcuffs (one with fur), a plastic funnel with a long tube attached, a leather strap, three blindfolds, and a flesh-colored latex item that was narrow at the tip but widened considerably along its four- or five-inch length. It had a flat base or handle that extended beyond the widest point of the object, meant to prevent the thing from being fully inserted with no means of retrieval. I'd never seen one before, but I could guess what it was: a buttplug—just what I needed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.