Ohhh, Santa! - Cover

Ohhh, Santa!

by Akarge

Copyright© 2008 by Akarge

Science Fiction Sex Story: A Swarm Cycle Story. Just a quick trip to the mall with the kids for Santa pictures. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Harem   .

The Swarm Cycle Universe
Copyright© 2007 The Thinking Horndog


The choices looked bad for Clara. There was one security officer, three husbands with their wives, five or six male clerks, mostly with pimply faces, and several hundred housewives with kids. Oh, phooey! The best looking of the kids was a Volunteer himself. Clara needed a stud.

“Mommy, we need to get back in line!” Melissa was dragging at her mother. Six-year-olds really don’t care if a pick-up is happening. They want their moment with Santa Claus. “Mommy, why are those ladies taking their clothes off? They aren’t home.” Oh, dear.

“Mrs. Schmidt? I am Corporal Madison. I have been assigned to help you.” The tall lady Marine looked like a player for a women’s professional basketball team, and a big one at that. She held out a small device to Clara. “This is a card reader. If you place your card in the slot, you can see how it displays all of the sub scores with tags explaining what they are. As you can see, you have good scores across the board, with your best ones in parenting and in, well, sex. You are intelligent, but not really creative. You can get all of this information for any prospective concubine that you might want to choose. You are allowed four with your score of 7.4. The first thing I am going to ask you about is your family. Are there any more kids at home? Is there a husband or boy friend at home? There are more lady volunteers here than guys, so if you have someone, we can make ONE attempt to collect him.”

“Mommy, what about Santa?” Melissa was nothing if not persistent.

“No, I’m divorced. No guy right now. I guess that I’ll have to make do with the wimpy selection here. I just need to keep tr ... where... ? Melissa? Gary? My kids are missing. Where did they get to...”

“I’m watching them, Mom!” Angela pointed to where the six-year-old girl and the eight-year-old boy had decided that if no one else was interested in staying in line, then it was okay to take cuts. Gary was helping his sister into Santa’s lap.

“Thank you honey. Mom’s going to be busy for a bit. Can you keep track of them and not stray too far?” Thank goodness the middle school had lost power today. At thirteen Angela could be trusted to keep track of the kids.

Clara looked around. “I need a man.” There were a lot of women with kids here. Most in the near area were still dressed. One woman was obviously interviewing already. Ok. Clara had volunteered for the Navy. She had always shied away from physical confrontations. So she was not going to be home, sometimes. She needed a Mommy, maybe two. One stud. “Corporal. Can you explain a couple of things to me? What’s the home situation going to be? I’ll be Navy.”

Corporal Madison explained that she would be on missions of several months duration. She would generally be allowed to bring one concubine along.

“Hmm, one stud means that I have him with me and no pregnant Harem. Or, I leave him with the Harem and no sex for me.”

“Hon, with your scores and the situation, I bet you are bisexual in two weeks or less. You need to make the others do it with you to bind them to you. It REALLY cuts down on problems.”

Clara was a bit shocked by this, but not disgusted. She had thought a few times ... And lately, in the fitness center, some of the ladies in the showers ... Darn. She needed a man badly! Well, she could at least try. “OK, I’ll consider that, but first I need a decent guy.”

“Mommy, what about Santa?”

“Later, Melissa.”

“But isn’t Santa a man?” Clara finally heard what Melissa was saying. She turned to Santa and found him with Melissa in his lap, while a cute elf girl was rubbing up against his shoulder. Angela was sitting on a stool nearby watching Melissa and Gary. Santa was a very large man, with the traditional, fake curly white-haired wig and a full beard. The beard looked better than the wig, like the one on Santa Claus in ‘A Miracle on 34th street’. The original version, that is.

“Santa do you have a CAP Card? Do you consider yourself a stud?” Clara could not believe that she had said that. Angela giggled.

Santa asked Mrs. Claus to grab his bag. Mrs. Claus was a buxom middle-aged lady, or well, it was hard to tell under the costume and wig. Santa pulled out his card from a suit bag that he obviously used for the Santa costume. He had a quite respectable 6.0. Clara popped it into her card reader. He was not very aggressive. Less than she was actually. A decent parent, with average intelligence and ... Holy Reindeers! “Corporal, am I reading this right?”

Madison looked it over. “Looks like he’s super stud. If you don’t take him I will, I’ll get rid on one of mine.”

Clara looked at the name on the Card. “Paul would you ... What the hell are you doing with my daughter?”

To be fair, Melissa and Gary were with Mrs. Claus. The elf had pulled Santa’s hat and wig off and had shed most of her clothes. She had one foot on each arm of the huge Santa chair and was pressing her pussy into his face. He was fondling her backside with one hand and gripping the armrest with the other. Angela had unbuckled the huge black belt and located the pillow and padding arrangement under the coat. She had that unfastened and was trying to get his pants undone. Angela had apparently been paying attention in health class where they were discussing pickups.

“Daughter? Oh, that’s her? I thought it was you. Stop that, honey.” He was seriously hampered by the elf in his face, the one that he could not get enough leverage to remove.

“But Mom. Thirteen is old enough for oral sex in pickups. They told us in class. And if he’s going to be your stud, then he gets me too, in just nine months. It’s the elf that’s in the way.” About then she got the pants unfastened and Santa obligingly raised his hips so that she could pull them down. He was wearing some kind of knit shorts under the pants so Angela’s work was not done, yet.

About then, a young lady arrived and unloaded three kids with Mrs. Claus. One was only months old. The young lady left as Clara figured out that the mall’s day care had just closed for the extraction. A Marine was trailing along with the young lady and kids, apparently to keep her from just abandoning them someplace besides their parents. Mrs. Clause calmed her baby by unbuttoning and popping a breast into his mouth. Melissa was entranced.

“That reminds me. Paul, are you married?” He seemed to be saying no. It was hard to tell because of the moaning elf. It seemed he had a nice tongue. “Kids?” One finger was raised. “Will there be any problems with picking the kid up?” He waved his hand to the side, but she didn’t understand.

“Mommy, of course he’s married. He is married to Mrs. Claus. Don’t you know anything?” Gary could occasionally become quite sarcastic.

“Wow, summer sausage!”

“What did you say Angela?” Clara looked down at her daughter again and gasped. Summer sausage, indeed.

“Mrs. Kimball said we should never make fun of how small a guy was. She said that they came in several sizes though: vienna sausage; hot dogs, uncooked; large sausages, cooked; and kielbasa. This is bigger around than a kielbasa, though.”

“It certainly is. Take that back out of your mouth this instant! You don’t know where it’s been.” I can’t believe that I just said that. “Uhh, I guess I had better take over.” Clara moved up beside her daughter and looked at the monstrosity before her. Eight, maybe nine inches long. It was certainly hard and ready to go. However, it was over three inches in diameter. “Honey, I don’t think you are going to be able to have sex with this even in nine months. We may have to do something else for you for a year or so.” Clara decided that she needed to verify the stud scores. Personally, of course. Her clothes started coming off faster and faster. The elf was screaming now. She collapsed and let go of the huge wingbacks of the chair. Santa was still holding on to her ass so she fell back and her legs went up into the air. He kept licking away at her bald pussy. Her head ended up in his lap and she saw the penis beside her face. She leaned over to take a swipe with her tongue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.