Fixing More Than Intended
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fixing a computer for a female friend of a friend leads to some good foursome action. as she discovers the repair man is non other than her favourite bdsm writer....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

It was about two weeks since I fixed Helen's Pc and had the session with her, Janet and Peter, so I called her up and asked how the PC was running, offering a simply check up visit. Helen excitedly said, she had been waiting for me to contact her again as she did not think it right for a sub to contact her master.

I agreed and said I would call round that evening to check things over, she meekly asked, "Master, instead would you pick me up and we could go over to see Janet and Peter!"

I agreed it sounded a splendid idea and arranged to be at her house at five thirty pm; I arrived a little early as I still wanted to check the pc was working fine, and whilst I ran routine checks Helen got ready, having asked me what she was supposed to wear. I instructed her to wear her normal nurse's uniform but the dress tunic style not the trouser suit style. She was not allowed to wear panties but other than that she was allowed to wear the usual things she would wear for work.

Soon the checks completed and Helen and I were ready to set off, but before we did so I demanded she raise her hem line and quickly having grabbed her set of Ben Wah balls, I slipped my hand inside her panties, and pushed the silver metallic balls into her cunt, before pulling my hand completely away though I rubbed hard against her clit which soon had her hips thrusting like a bitch on heat.

Then when her clothes were replaced we walked down to the car and she slipped into the passenger seat, quickly fastening her seat belt, she then waited for me to start the car. I reached over and placed my hand behind her neck, pulling her head forward and I fastened my mouth on to hers, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth. As I pulled away I told her what a fuck slut of a whore she was and how as we drove she was to play with her cunt through her panties. I warned her that if I thought she was not trying hard enough she would be made to strip naked outside Janet's place and take twenty four spanks in broad daylight before walking slowly naked to Janet's front door. Similarly if she actually came before we arrived she would be punished by having to spend the night with a brush handle stuck up her arse and a ball gag in her mouth whilst being rode like a horse by who ever was not sexually busy. Then she would be whipped like a naughty horse.

No sooner had the car began to move, Helen had her hem pulled up showing her black lacy panties, her legs wide apart showing the vee of her cunt and her fingers stroking her clit. Her breathing became haggard and shallow as her climax neared. The Ben Wah balls inside her cunt did not help for every time we hit a sleeping policeman speed restrictor, the bounce of the car caused ripples of lust to emanate from the balls through her cunt walls and directed into her already excited clit. She was so close to coming as we approached the address she had given me for Janet's place. I could hardly claim she had not tried hard enough nor could I say she had actually cum, but I did challenge her, that she had not put enough effort into her stroking, she almost begged me to believe that she had tried her hardest whilst trying to control the excitement in her body. I informed her I had an easy test to see if she had really tried her best. She stammered what master, as I slipped my hand between her legs and pulled her panties to one side. The using the index and forefinger I pushed slowly against the entrance to her cunt, my fingers slid easily into her soaking wet cunt. She breathed a sigh of relief as she thought my test was over, but when my fingers barely cleared her cunt I added my other two fingers on the next forward push and again they slipped easily into her hot wet cunt. I then indicated that I think I should slide my whole hand up her and grasp the balls before pulling out but she begged me not to as she knew that would have caused her to orgasm in an instant.

I withdrew my fingers and allowed her to recompose herself as we got out of the car and walked up to the front door of the address she had given me.

After the very first ring on the door bell the door opened slightly and Peter's face peered around the edge of the door, once he recognised it as being me and Helen, he opened the door wide enough for us to pass through. Peter stood almost blushing crimson, for he was wearing a black French maids dress, with obviously padded bra, frilly underskirt and matching frilly white panties, bright red self supporting stockings and six inch high heels causing him to almost topple over forwards.

His face was a picture for he was wearing a blonde shoulder length wig and had emerald green eye make up on, heavy blusher on his cheeks and the deepest red lipstick on his lips, he looked every bit like a street whore dressed as a French maid. Just then Janet appeared at the entrance to the living room, she was dressed in a short mini skirt of emerald green, an almost translucent sheer top which buttoned down either side of the front centre panel. It was clear she was not wearing a bra and as she stepped forward I noticed no panties for her shaved cunt flashed at me between the legs encased in the finest fish net stockings I have ever seen.

She stepped forward and kissed Helen on the cheek, I noticed she tried to feel up Helen's skirt as she did so and pressed her own cunt against Helen's hanging hand. Then she approached me and this time kissed me full on the lips, pressing her tits and cunt against me. I responded by forcing my tongue into her mouth and sliding my hand up the back of he skirt, making sure Peter saw me fondling her arse and cunt. This was my reminder to him that although she was his girlfriend, She was my slut whore and come to that so was he.

I pulled away from Janet and ordered Peter to kiss me too, he also reluctantly kissed me full on the lips and I could feel his already hard cock press into my thigh. I slowly and deliberately took hold of his encased cock and squeezed; slowly tightening my grip until he winced and begged me to release his crushed cock, I snapped at him that I would fucking rip his cock off if I chose to and he would thank me for doing it. He immediately went quiet and thought better of annoying me further. I instructed Helen to return to my car and bring in the two bags in the boot of my car. One bag was what she had brought with her and the other had been my Dom flight bag.

Meanwhile we entered the living room and I immediately instructed them to clear the dining table which stood to one side. I told them I wanted it as an operating table for we were going to have some Doctor and nurse fun tonight. When Helen returned to the living room carrying my black flight bag and her bag of toys, I announced that both peter and Janet were going to be our patients and that Helen would be my assistant. I dispatched Janet to go fetch any sex toys she had and turned to Peter. "Wimp, you look so fucking sexy in your maid's uniform, maybe we should save everyone some trouble and just castrate you so you can become permanently a woman, after all you will never measure up to being a real man!"

For the second time tonight, Peter looked terrified until I burst out laughing, adding, and "You're safe, Janet says she likes you using your poor excuse for a cock on her cunt, heaven only knows why!"

I ordered him to remove all his clothes except any underwear he may be wearing. I knew this would leave him in just a padded bra and the frilly white panties and of course his bright red stockings. Janet then bounced through the living room door as if she was carrying a ton weight. In her arms was a large cardboard box and Peter actually winced as she saw it.

As all four of us peered into the top of the box, Janet was pointing out the yards and yards of crepe bandages, she giggled as she told us how peter often liked to be mummified but with only his mouth and penis open to the air. Also there was an inflatable anal ball which Janet tried to push out of sight till I grabbed her hand and she froze. Now Peter smiled and said this was Janet's all time favourite toy, she loved it pushed up her arse and a large thick dildo up her cunt and then she would be asked questions to which a correct answer got the dildo moving in her cunt but a wrong answer got two pumps on the bulb which inflated the anal ball. He even pointed out the usual dildo she used on her cunt when playing this game. It was at least fifteen inches long and as thick as her arm. Well Janet shot peter a look which could kill and whispered he would suffer for that when they next played alone. I cut her short and told her that she would pay double if she punished Peter for this insight into their play times.

In the bottom of the box was a little zip up bag and when I retrieved this and opened it up, it contained several medical devices. Two of which I instantly recognised as being a speculum and a mouth bridge. The speculum often used for holding cunt lips open during an examination of the cunt and the mouth bridge used mainly in dental school training to keep patients mouths wide open allowing access to their teeth easily.

I picked out the large dildo and the inflatable anal ball along with the medical assortment bag. Then turning to Helen I ordered her to bring out the items I had instructed her to make sure she had. Now I turned to Janet and ordered her to remove all her clothes for her medical exam. While she did so I went over to Helen and began whispering the plans for tonight. She gave me a smile and a swift nod of the head, before turning to Peter and telling him to follow her. She led him out of the room and up to the bathroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.