Fixing More Than Intended - Cover

Fixing More Than Intended

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: it restarted with deliberate sabotage

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: it restarted with deliberate sabotage - Fixing a computer for a female friend of a friend leads to some good foursome action. as she discovers the repair man is non other than her favourite bdsm writer....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Author's note; This story was originally intended as a two chapter tale but numerous requests to see what happened next has led me to write this revisit chapter and if enough people want to see it continue I am happy to write one final weekend together chapter.


It was almost a month after our last escapade; when Helen contacted me because she said her computer had developed another serious problem; she swore her hard drive had just stopped working and she needed it urgently for some nursing exams.

It only took me five minutes to spot that the hard drive power lead inside the computer had been removed; so obviously without power the hard drive would not work. Helen confessed that she was desperate to see me and it was the only way to ensure I would come.

I asked her why she did not just call me and request I came to see her and she explained that it would imply she had some authority and that she knew was untrue.

As I fastened up the case of the pc; Helen had disappeared off to her bedroom and as she heard me moving around she came out stark naked. Immediately she knelt down before me and opened her legs as wide as she could placed her hands on her head and begged me to do as I saw fit with her body; she told me that as far as she was concerned I could cut off her tits and she would willingly agree if I simply told her she was my only slut.

I chastised her verbally demanding to know what she thought I was; I demanded to know why she thought I was an uncaring sadist; had I ever shown such barbaric inclinations as to mutilate anything let alone another human being. Helen smiled as I demanded to know this; when I asked why she was smiling she simply said, "I knew I could trust you to play fair and be sensible about things; but I really do want to belong to you; body and soul."

I sat on the sofa and beckoned Helen over to me; without standing up she wobbled over to me and sat back on her heels by my feet; her hands never left her head. Now staring at the floor she waited on my every word; "Helen; you little fuck slut! You cannot seriously want me to be your master, I am nearly twice your age; you need someone your own age!" I calmly said.

"Master Ray, Of course I do want you to take charge of my body; not only that but also to take charge of my life and my thoughts!" She confidently declared, "With your knowledge and experience; can you honestly think of anyone more suitable to be my loving caring master!"

I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips thanking her for her compliment and confidence in me; she begged me to tell her what to do!

"Helen my horny bitch, Go into your bedroom and take your biggest fuck toy and slip it into your arse and then put on a pair of panties; a blouse and a skirt! If you are serious about giving me control then you will do as I say and I will phone Peter and Janet; if they can get here quick we will have some fun but if they can't then you will have to carry out enough activities to cover for three!" I declared.

Helen asked for permission to get up and go carry out my orders; having agreed; she stood up and disappeared after giving me Peter's phone number. Peter was shocked to receive my call as he did not know I had his number and had no idea that I was with Helen right now. He said, "Master, Janet and I are not together anymore for she just would not accept me after sampling your methods and your superior cock! As far as I am aware; she is with another man now and he treats her like shit; so I am not sure if she will be able to come along; but I will be there as soon as possible; but what am I to wear; Sir?" he asked.

Peter was told what to wear and how I expected him to get to Helen's house and he gave me a contact number for Janet.

I phoned Janet and was a little surprised to hear her answer in the manner she did; for she simply said, "Hello this is your horny slut; what would you like me to do to you tonight; sir?"

She was taken aback by the sound of my voice and she actually burst into tears as she confessed things had not gone well with her since our last meeting and now she was the property of an afro Caribbean called Leroy. Further to this she confided that she hated him but he looked after her needs and in return she was supposed to do for his friends.

I immediately took this to mean she was prostituting herself and Leroy was collecting all the cash; when I pressed her on this matter she admitted it was so and I told her I would fix this if she agreed to take Peter back and become part of my harem. Without hesitation she cried out, "oh yes, yes just tell me what to do!"

I simply asked when Leroy would be round to collect and she pointed out he would be there in fifteen minutes; I told her to wait there for me and if he arrived before I did she was to try to delay him from leaving. Nervously she agreed and asked what I intended to do; to be honest at that moment in time I had no idea what I was going to do; but was trying to think as I spoke. I told her it was better she did not know what I had in mind as then she could not pre warn Leroy.

I suppose desperation being the mother of invention I quickly threw a plan together. I quickly phoned a few old friends one; Rob worked for the home office as an immigration officer and he proved really helpful. He agreed to turn up and assess the situation as to the legal status of Leroy's habitation in England.

Twenty-five minutes later; Rob and I arrived at Janet's house and as we approached her front door Rob whispered to me that I should follow his lead. Knocking on the front door a scared looking Janet answered it and simply stood aside as Rob and I entered.

There stood Leroy a five foot seven heavily built black guy; he snapped "Who the fuck are you?"

Rob suddenly flashed a warrant card in his face and demanded he sit down and answer some questions! Suddenly Rob pulled a mobile phone from his pocket and speed dialled a number. "John get the team together and bring the van to... (he gave the address where we were right now) and send the other half the team to!" pausing he turned to Leroy and asked "Your home address is?"

Rob then passed this on to the guy on the phone and ending the call he simply sat down and asked what the relationship was between Leroy and Janet. Having been told by Leroy she was his girlfriend he suddenly snapped; "You fucking worthless piece of shit! Do you really expect me to believe that bollocks! You are her fucking pimp and a poor one at that; I bet you keep all the fucking cash and give her sweet FA!"

Leroy looked flabbergasted and did not know where to look let alone what to say in return! Rob on a roll now carried on, "We have had a dossier on your activities for some months and I think it only fair to tell you that this finally seals your fate; you are looking at either ten years in HM prison or even worse deportation as an undesirable alien!"

The tone of Rob's voice even convinced me he was telling the truth and there really was a dossier; I later found out there was not but Rob declared I know his type and took a gamble on it being about right. Obviously by Leroy's reaction he had something to hide and this was the starting point of the interview Rob had planned later at a local police station.

Rob turned to me and Said I was no longer needed and I should take this poor woman and get her statement and he would see me later at the office; I was very impressed because at no time had he hinted who I was and Leroy never asked to see my ID; he just accepted that I must be from the same office as Rob as I was with him.

As I drove Janet over to Helen's; I filled her in and asked if she wanted Leroy out of the picture for good and she suddenly burst into tears as she begged me to fix it so she would never have to see Leroy again. I told her she may have to give a statement to Rob but he would ensure it was never discovered that it was her that had given it.

I did turn round to her and say that she owed Rob a good fuck if he sorted this all out for her and she simply said, "Master if you told me to fuck him then I would never disobey you; you know that much!"

I pointed out that she should in all fairness she should give Rob the fuck of his life from her and not because her master told her to; after all I had not told Rob to use his position to help her out I only asked him if he could help. Janet agreed and asked if she could speak to Rob on my mobile phone.

As she spoke I heard her ask him to try to fix it so that Leroy could not bother her again and she would make it up to him; the way she stressed make it up to him left me with no doubt that rob could not pick up on the fact she was offering him the fuck of his life. After a quick exchange of information between Rob and myself I ended the call and the continued to drive on to Helen's.

Upon arriving, Janet was a little dismayed to see Peter already there and asked if I would take her home; I flatly refused and taking her aside I told her that had it not been for Peter's love and care for her that I would never have known about her little problem which Rob was now sorting as we speak. I suggested that I understood about her embarrassment at having to admit to an ex boyfriend that you have made a mistake but that is part of life and she should bear it gracefully.

I sent Janet and Peter into the kitchen to sort themselves out and demanded them both to appear in the living room in ten minutes as friends if nothing else; then turning to Helen I demanded she raise her skirt and show me her panties; her white cotton panties were already showing signs of her obvious arousal and when I ordered her to turn around I could see at least part of the cause of that arousal for making a bulge in the rear of her panties was the end of the large thick vibrator she had buried into her own arse.

"Tell me whore; how long has that been up your arse?" I demanded.

"Master; as instructed I slipped the vibrator up my wanton fuck chute at 6.45 pm and it has been there ever since; so in answer to your question it has been up there nearly an hour now; sir and I would love you to fuck my arse with it as hard as you want to!" Helen humbly replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.