Santa Bound - Cover

Santa Bound

Copyright© 2008 by Powerone

Chapter 2: Butt Plug

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Butt Plug - What do naughty girls get on Christmas Eve? Nick.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Monika was so glad she came, in spite of cumming all over Nick's beard. And the bed. She felt much more relaxed. She licked the hard cock still in her mouth almost lovingly, wondering why he didn't cum yet. He slipped his cock out of her mouth, her tongue following it, her neck stretching to reach it. "Let me make you cum," she begged him, the salty taste of his precum still in her mouth. She licked her lips. It wasn't so bad, even when he choked that monster down her throat. She hated to admit it, but it was the bondage that did it. Helpless and forced to do anything he wanted to do to her. It's what made her cum so hard.

Nick stood up over her, his long cock still throbbing for relief. "Gonna cum in that pussy." He fished in his bag of toys, finding what he wanted. He pulled it out, the large black butt plug looking so formidable. It was over 4 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide. If that wasn't bad enough, there was a small tube that went from the end of the butt plug to a small, round pump that would pump air and expand the plug to up 3 inches when inflated. Once he pumped it up in her asshole, her pussy would be tight as virgin.

She had never seen anything like it before. She had felt his fingers in her ass, but nothing compared to the size of that monster. He couldn't really believe that it would fit up her backside. And what was the round ball at the end? Would it make it bigger? "You'll kill me with that thing!" She struggled, but the ropes held her arms tight.

"Thought that ass was virgin," Nick commented. "I could barely get my fingers inside." He opened the jar of Vaseline, slowly spreading it over the thick head of the plug while Monika watched him with terror in her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll grease it up good. You'll barely feel it slip inside," Nick laughed as he coated it with a thick coat of Vaseline all the way down to the thick base. Once inside her, nothing she could do would push it out.

"Then shove it up your ass," she shot back.

"Now, now, that's no way to talk to Santa." He flipped her over onto her stomach, a sharp slap to each cheek, harder then before, hearing Monika cry out in pain, her cheeks turning a deep red from the punishment. "Spread those legs, it'll make it easier. I'll use my fingers to lube you up."

She couldn't believe she was doing it, spreading her legs so he could stick his fingers up her asshole. All so he could shove that monster plug in her ass. And then fuck her. Her orgasm was gone, the arousal she had quenched, yet Nick was still raring to go. Bound she had no choice. She felt his fingers running over her ass cheeks, powerful fingertips peeling back her cheeks until she felt the tug on her anus as it was exposed. She could still feel the fingers in her ass.

Her hole was so tiny, his fingers rubbing over her asshole, feeling her trying to keep her cheeks relaxed as his finger began to press into the tight hole. It didn't take much, his finger covered with Vaseline, a flick of his wrist sending his finger up to the first joint in her tight asshole, fighting her muscles as he pushed hard into her rectum.

"UUGGGH," she cried out, trying to push her body into the bed, anything to get away from the finger that was boring into her guts. His finger was cold and moist, circling her anus as Monika shivered in fear. The next thing she knew it stretched her anal ring, sliding in, worming its way back and forth, pressing hard against the soft walls of her elastic ass. "No, don't," she cried out, but she kept her legs submissively spread, hoping that it would make it easier, surrendering to having her asshole lubed and probed. All in anticipation of something bigger, much bigger being shoved up her ass. Nick's finger wasn't still, twisting and turning as it shoved deeper into her bowels. It pulled out, the fingertip stretching her ring, then thrust back in, the knuckles rousing her insides as her muscles fought the unnatural intrusion. She could only lay there as her ass was fingered.

"Hot, tight asshole Monika. You've been saving it for me," he pulled one finger out, a second greasy finger shoved up, an unladylike grunt from Monika as he stretched her, his fingers rubbing up and down her slick passage. His other hand crept beneath her, two fingers entering her drenched pussy without any trouble, her body jerking back and forth as she was impaled on both ends. He pushed deeper with the fingers in her asshole, making Monika take more and more of the fat fingers. He began to rhythmically finger her asshole, pulling out, spreading his fingers until her anal ring stretched wide, then sliding back in and out of her asshole. Monika's legs tensed, forced to endure the penetration of her virgin asshole by his two fingers.

"OOOOHH," Monika whimpered. She felt shamed that she was being fingered in such an intimate hole, but torn between the arousal that was building again. She never knew she had so many nerve endings on her anus, his fingers tickling them. Even the stretching and the fullness took on a new feeling, subjecting herself to this humiliation all to please Nick. "NNNNO," she cried out, but didn't really mean it, two fingers becoming three. It didn't hurt as she had expected. Her ring did ache from being stretched farther then it ever had. And her insides cramped on the fingers when they plunged in too deep, feeling them opening and closing inside her, her muscles beat into submission. Her cheeks clenched and unclenched uncontrollably, feeling the fullness deep into her bowels.

Nick pulled his fingers out, seeing her asshole stay open, the dark mysterious hole slowly closing after his fingers abandoned it, the outside glistening with the slick Vaseline that coated it. Ready for the butt plug. He flipped her over onto her back, ready to fuck her as soon as he had her impaled on the butt plug. She looked at him, a blankness on her face as she realized that she had no control over her body any longer. It was Nick's for the taking.

Nick pulled her legs open and back until she was almost bent in two. His two powerful hands held her ankles together, Monika watching as he picked up the thick, black butt plug, the shaft glistening with the Vaseline. She trembled when she saw it disappear from her sight, shivering as the cold Vaseline coated butt plug pressed against her anus. "No, please don't" she begged one last time, Nick's cock jerking back and forth, rubbing against her skin as he grew more excited. "OOOOOHHH," she felt the pressure as the slick, black head began to open her up, Monika's anal ring forced open as the slick, round head of the butt plug began to enter her. It didn't hurt at first, but then the thick head began to stretch her more then she had ever stretched before. In spite of the rounded head and the thick layer of Vaseline on it, her asshole was still too small and virginal. She felt the stretching as the butt plug became thicker, opening her up, the head of it now an inch inside her with lots more to go.

Her asshole almost seemed to be swallowing it up, Nick pushing harder as her ring stretched tightly around the black shaft, highlighted by her pink skin wrapped so tightly around it. "Never had anything that big inside you before Monika," he teased her, pushing harder. "Just a bit more Monika, take a deep breath and try to relax." Nick had over an inch inside her, the next part sliding easier, two inches now, her ring stretched tightly around the shaft. He gave it one final shove, the thick part suddenly popping inside her, her ass ring quickly shrinking back down and gripping the smaller shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.