Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 26

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

I had not sat down before Pap looked at me with knowing eyes. "She be a havin' that look of bein' mated to you."

"It wasn't my fault, I couldn't get away, she made me, the car had a flat tire, the transmission blew up,..." I went on until the absurdity of it all had them laughing. It was an old scene from 'The Blues Brothers' that John Belushi had used with Carrie Fisher for not being at their wedding.

"You be a done makin' fun?" Pap asked while trying to regain his composure.

"Yes Pap, just some light humor to relieve my tension."

"You mean you didn't get any tension relief in the barn?" Harry asked.

"Would you like me to ask you about that relief with you and Sammy?" I said looking right at Harry.

"You're supposed to be happy being newly mated up, not mean," Harry retorted and smiled.

We knew it was going to happen, Tammy had her mind set on it. Looking back, I don't know if the barn was the right setting. Nevertheless, what is done can't be undone. Not that I wanted to undo any of it. Before I had an opportunity to sit back and do a full retrospect on my past and current life Fearless Leader showed up.

I got a crooked finger and a smile and off we went into the car he had arrived in. We drove to the bunkhouse, and I was given a wardrobe to wear for the evening that included some makeup for the occasion. All black mind you but getting dressed up is getting dressed up.

We walked at a quick pace for about fifteen minutes through fields and then the woods to a waiting vehicle. A drive of less than half an hour had us at an open field and then out of the sky came black helicopters. The dreaded black helicopters that everyone thinks the government is sending after them.

Once we were inside and with my headset on, I asked, "What's happening tonight?"

"A final scouting mission to verify the last few positions. Feds are in the chopper behind us."

"Why do I have the black clothes and face paint on?"

"Boys thought you should be dressed up for your night out."

"Very Funny."

"Always have to initiate the new member of the team. Welcome aboard JAFO."

Being a devoted movie fan I knew that JAFO was an insult, but if you didn't know the movie it would pass over your head. I of course knew that reference came from the movie 'Blue Thunder'. There is only one response to that insult, so I gave him the one finger salute. He just laughed with the rest of them.

I got to use the night vision goggles to look at the stills we found, and you could see some people there working at them. We never did get on the ground but riding along and finding them was a good diversion. I did have some time to discuss the still at Irene's place and Mark. I was assured that everything would be put back to rights after the operation was completed. And I was told, "There was no doubt that Mark had some moonshiner connections."

We finished our ride and I was back at the house before midnight. That's where I was promptly catching a ration of shit for not telling them I was going. I pulled the trump card and simply said, "Head of the Clan business." It worked, helped no doubt by the stare they all got from Pap.

Back in our room was another story of course. The Trips were all over me about where I had made Tammy my mate. I looked over at Tammy, and she was not saying anything. So when it finally died down to a roar where I could get a word in edgewise, I asked, "Tammy would you have wanted to change anything about becoming my mate?"

"It was perfect." she said with a wonderful smile.

And suddenly it was quiet. Two for two; of course I wondered if I could keep up this streak. When I gingerly walked out of the bedroom the next morning I had gone four for four by four, of course there weren't any conflicts involved. The coffee was a welcome and blessed event when I arrived in the kitchen. I sat down and ate while the rest of them stopped to stare at me. It became clear why after I finished my first plate of food and went to get more.

I am still red from the way they all started to laugh when I noticed I had not put on pants. Tammy, bless her heart, went and got me a pair along with all the keys, wallet, and stuff I put in the pockets. I didn't even go to the bathroom to put them on just stood up and put them on there after I of course had to sit back down to take off my shoes and then stand up again to put on my pants.

I needed a bigger bed; five of us in this one was just not going to cut it. That had to be the reason, it was just too crowded in that bed now, and I was not getting my proper rest. There was a reason to send them shopping and have Fearless Leader go as support. That will teach him to smirk. Did I mention I was really tired?

Fully dressed and out on the porch with the rest of the men, coffee in my hand, we began our morning ritual. And then the Fantastic Four appeared and Lana said, "We need to go shopping."

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Your four mates is who. Do we get an escort?"

I looked over to the Fearless One, and he grinned, "I would be delighted, give me a few moments to arrange for your escort."

Shana grinned and said, "Only if it includes you." The rest of them giggled.

So it was us men less the Fearless One there sitting on the porch watching them drive away when Pap said, "Be a enjoyin' your life here Son?"

I am sure I grinned from ear to ear then said, "Has its pluses and minuses Pap."

"That it does Son. By the way, what happened to wooin' and romancin'?"

"Don't work that way on the farm Pap." And we started to laugh. Dad was not in the loop, so I told him how my grand plans with Shana and Jana had gone up in flames and now with Tammy as well, since everyone knew about Tammy and I in the barn. And I finished that discussion off with, "But I am Head of the Clan!" I said loudly.

We were just sitting there when the base squawked about a vehicle coming up the drive. When it pulled up to the house I saw it was Bobby and Susan. They got out and we began our greetings then Mam, Mom, Betty Ann, and Connie came out. Another round of greetings and Susan went inside following the other women.

Finally, it quieted down and I asked, "What brings you out to the house so early this morning Bobby?"

"I could say the car, but I think I will keep my day job. The District Attorney wants to have a new bail hearing tomorrow."

"A new bail hearing?"

"You tweaked ol' Rufus to the point he wants to make a point. However, that is not the only issue we have."

"I got a visit from The FBI, the US Attorney, and a representative of the Attorney General just after 6:00 last night."

"They know?"

"Your Fearless Leader's source got caught working on the video. One thing lead to another and they came with that copy and watched the copy from the evidence hearing we have. They know and they want in."

"Shit."

"It's not that bad but they have their own timetable and how they want to do this."

"Shit."

"What you be a thinkin' about it Bobby? Pap asked.

"Actually that is why I'm here William. It's our plan but Harry's the one that is neck deep in all of it."

"What can Rufus accomplish at the bail hearing?" I asked.

"Likely he and the judge have already decided to revoke Harry's bail." Harry was visibly shaken by that statement.

"Not going to happen, he does not spend one day in their custody!" I said emphatically.

We worked on the plan for the rest of the morning on that porch. Sure we wanted a big trial and to put mud in their eye and send them off to jail. But not at the risk of Harry's well-being and safety!

Bobby and Susan stayed for lunch and left quickly afterwards. They were just gone when the radio squawked that the Fantastic Four and company were back. They got in and ate, and I called for a meeting.

I discussed what had happened and what had been exposed. I told them, "Under no circumstances will I allow Harry to be incarcerated at all. Not for one second!"

The relief on the faces of those who had not heard it before was very apparent. We spoke for a few more minutes about this and that, and finally I called an end to the meeting.

Fearless Leader was gone in a flash, no doubt to work out the sit rep (I do love those military terms) of what had happened with his connection. It was a subdued afternoon and dinner. War was on the horizon and everyone was dealing with it in their own way.

It was after dinner when Fearless One had a chance to sit back down and tell us about the plans the Feds had made. They had made plans to go in two nights but with what was coming down, they moved their plans forward to tonight.

He did say, "They won't bother Irene's place tonight. We will take care of that ourselves."

I was tempted to ask but his face of war told me that I didn't want to know and no one else wanted to know either.

I went strolling with the four, and we kissed and held one another. It was uncertain times and we needed certainty. My mind was full of doubts about our plan and having it sprung before we had finished everything.

Would we get them all? Did we look into everyone? Where was all of that information? Would we finally be safe from all the attacks, physical and legal?

We spent a night of comforting one another, and I don't know how much sleep we got. I think the entire house was up before the rooster, everyone except for Harry. He was, "sleeping like a baby," Betty Ann said, when she went in to wake him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.