Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 22

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

Shana was blindfolded and tied to the bed. Her body was dripping sweat from the torment we had given her. She was to the point of whimpering and wanting to be filled, but that was not to be the case. Denial was the king of her desire and we were determined that she would remember this night. Everything pointed to her ovulating, which only heightened her desires all the more.

I added to her torment by loudly talking to Jana and Lana, leaning next her and having them describe what I was doing to them for her. She pulled, bucked, and thrashed about in the bed from the sounds of her sisters getting what she was not. We would have to change the sheets tonight before we slept; it was a small price for the cost of our fun. Jana was licking her body, going from place to place, while I enjoyed the pleasure of Lana's body. Shana's body was a continual mass of motion; she seemed in another place when I finally knee walked between her legs.

I had surrendered to lust, pure and simple lust for her, so I buried my cock in her and began the thrusting that would hopefully bring another life into our family. Shana was awash in orgasms from the moment I entered her. No one in the house would doubt what was happening in our room tonight. Try as I might, there was just so much mutual stimulation in the room that I soon went rigid, pumping my seed deep in Shana's depths. Then I collapsed onto her body while she simply sighed and fainted.

Once back to this reality, Shana and I visited the shower. The shower revived her, and once she was squeaky clean she gave me a rousing kiss before she left; then Jana took her place. Jana's body was just as ripe and waiting for me. I whispered, "Tomorrow is your turn. Are you ready to have our child?"

She turned and was on me in a flash, pulling me tight to her. In lust she sighed, "I don't want to wait. Take me; make our baby now."

"Tomorrow," was all I said.

She let go of me once she saw that I was not going to take her and we continued our shower. She gave me a smothering kiss before she left and Lana came in. She was not to be denied. She simply bent over and took a hold of the valve controls as I slid in. No words were needed by either of us. We continued for some time and were washing the parts of our bodies when the water started to turn cold.

They had changed and remade the bed; there were drinks waiting for us once we were out and drying ourselves. We all sat together and drank, enjoying the afterglow of a heated evening. Life was good; it was very good, even with all that was happening around us to make it a disaster. We cuddled for a while then fell into a deep slumber. The rooster woke me; Cletus and Harry had moved the chicken pen and brought that pesky rooster over yesterday. Jana leaned over Shana who was still asleep on my shoulder and looked at me.

"It's tomorrow and I'm ready."

"No, it's today, but I will make an exception and not wait until tomorrow anymore."

Shana and Lana started to giggle and Jana gave me a pout. I was always a sucker for a beautiful woman with a pouting face, so I gave in. Not that giving in was in any way a difficult decision. I did get a respite to use the facilities first, but Lana had gotten out of bed before me, so I got my turn after her. When I exited the bathroom Jana was spread eagle on the bed. She wasn't tied but there was no doubt what she wanted. I started fast, and then made slow, tender love to her until our bodies wanted more. She and I made it downstairs for the later portion of brunch.

Jana sat on my lap as we fed each other. Part of the security team tossed us a few glances but they had been around long enough now to understand, if not appreciate, the life my mates and I had. Breakfast finished, I went to relieve some pressure and then find Pap. I hunted around for him and I found him down in the barn. He, Cletus and Harry were pulling something apart when they looked up at me as I entered.

"Good afternoon Son. Be a sleepin' well?" Pap asked.

"I don't think anyone was sleeping well last night Pap. There was a wrastling match going on somewhere in the house," Harry said with a wide silly grin.

Cletus just stood there and smiled while I said, "Maybe you can find a place to sleep in the barn if you're being kept up nights?"

"Ain't no reason to be a getting' all riled up Son." Pap said.

"I wasn't Pap but I know how much you all need your beauty sleep." Then we were all laughing. "So what treasure did you find in here? I asked.

"Just a box of old tools that they used to work with before electricity," Harry said.

They proceeded to take the tools over to the workbench; some of the tools I knew and some I didn't. After a while they put them back and we left the barn. Once outside I asked, "Cletus, what needs to be done on the farm?"

"Something always needs to be done but today I was thinking of looking at the crops and checking out the cattle. Only problem is that I get an escort every time I want to go anywhere besides the house."

I held my hand up like a scale weighing them up or down and said, "Escort or get shot? Which would Connie prefer?"

Cletus said, "You don't have to be mean about it. I'll find someone to go with us."

Pap and I headed back to the porch while Harry and Cletus went in search of someone to go with them on their appointed rounds. We had gotten our iced tea, and were sitting down, when Mam came out. "Bobby called; said they would be having the evidence hearing in two days. He wanted to make sure you were at the court house before 9:00 day after tomorrow." Her business done she went back into the house.

"Pap, I am split right down the middle about what we should do. One part says get this done and over with, the other says we have worked so hard and we can catch most if not all of the people who are corrupt, I think we should take Harry to Bobby's tomorrow and discuss all of this with him. He should have a voice in this decision, it is his life that we are holding in the balance."

"He will be a decidin' to do whatever you be a wantin' him to do."

"I know that but I want his honest opinion. We can continue or we can stop this now. There has just been so much going on and it keeps escalating."

"I don't rightly know if it's the same ones who be a esculatin' it. But you're right that it be a gettin' deadly serious."

The base radio in the house squawked and announced that we had a visitor in a pickup truck coming up the drive. I saw some movement of the team and then the truck pulled up to the house. A big strapping man got out of the truck and called out, "Hello Uncle William." as he walked up onto the porch

"Hello Matt. What be a bringin' you out to see us?"

"Well the truck brought me but it was Uncle Bobby who told me. Said you were going to be building a new house, thought I might keep the business in the family."

Just then the door behind us opened, and all of the women came pouring out. There were greetings, introductions and some family gossip all around. Once that was finished, we men folk sat down while Shana came out with a glass for Matt and a pitcher of tea. She filled all of the glasses, sat the pitcher down, and went back inside the house.

"So Uncle William, I would like to build your house if you would have me."

"Ain't my decision to be a makin' Matt. Steve is the head of the clan here now." Matt looked confused for a moment and then looked at me and said,

"Steve, I'd like to build your house."

"Matt, it's not my decision to make."

"I don't understand, you're the head of the clan, if it isn't your decision whose is it to make?" he asked.

"I delegated that responsibility to others and it depends on which house you're talking about as to who is responsible."

"You're building more than one house?"

"Yes, we have to build one here for Hap and Rachel, and we have to rebuild Pap and Mam's place."

"So who is making the decision about it if not you?"

"The women are. I delegated these projects to them." His face seemed to drop for a moment.

"So they will be deciding who is building the houses? That just don't seem right some how." My clan rules were in direct conflict with his clan upbringing and the confusion on his face showed it.

"Yes, so if you want to discuss getting to build you need to go inside and talk with them," I said.

He didn't come out and say anything about it again; we could tell he was in real confusion and no doubt was talking to himself as he got up and headed into the house. Pap and I sat there quietly listening to the conversation from inside the house. Matt emerged from the house a little over a half an hour later holding a copy of the plans for the small house. Each set of plans had a color code on the end of the paper so we would know easily which set of plans to grab when we were looking for them. He stopped to make some small talk and said his goodbyes.

Matt was driving away when Mam and Betty Ann came out. "I know he is family William but if he comes back here with that attitude, I am telling him where to go."

Calling Pap William was a sure sign that Mam was not happy. Pap didn't say a word and just let it settle a bit. Then Betty Ann spoke up,

"Treated us like we didn't know what we wanted when he saw the plans. Him standing there telling us that this was a head of the clan decision."

"Bein' your decision to be a makin', maybe extended family ain't always best for the job," Pap finally said.

"The others would not even show him the plans for the other house," Mam said.

"That be their decision too," Pap said.

With that Mam and Betty Ann turned around and went into the house. I looked at Pap and he back at me and we didn't say a word. But we did quietly chuckle for a few minutes. Cletus and Harry came driving up to the house and joined us on the porch. No one brought out any glasses, so Harry volunteered, and went inside to get them. His face told it all when he came back out.

"What did you and Steve do Pap to get them all so angry?" he asked.

"We didn't be a doin' anythin'. Matt came over and wanted to bid on the house building. He done ran plumb into Steve's head of the clan rules. Seemin' he got off on the wrong foot with the women folk." Pap said.

"Wrong foot? If he shows up here again he might not get out alive from the way they are talking in there."

"We can't all have Pap's suave and debonair style," I said. Then laughed and the others joined in.

Lunch was called and it was a meal of hot tongue and cold shoulder. Matt being a male rubbed off on all of us even though we had not done anything to actually aggravate them. It was one of the quickest meals I had eaten since arriving with Lana. Harry was right, and I was certain that Matt would be on the receiving end of this business, if he ever showed up again.

The team had eaten almost as fast as we did, and it was by mutual consent with the need to distance ourselves from the hornet's nest that was in the kitchen that we decided to go and look over the crops and cattle again, all that could be away from the house that was. So we headed back over to the other barn, saddled up the horses, and took a ride out to review the vast holdings that comprise the farm. The crops looked about the same to me and the cattle did to. I could actually tell that they needed to be moved, before Harry said it.

While we finished reviewing the crops, the wind picked up. I looked up the sky, it was getting greyer by the minute. I was just about to mention it to Pap, when there was this loud clap of thunder. What transpired next was my introduction to the world of bucking bronco riding. I actually managed to stay on before the rain started to fall. Of course the horse took off for the barn without me as soon as I had been bucked off. Right then we all started to get an afternoon outdoor shower. I unceremoniously got on behind Harry and rode back to the barn, in the wind-driven pouring rain. We were all soaked to the bone by the time we got back to the house after putting the horses away.

At least the hornet's nest died out when we came in the house. Quickly we were given towels and rushed off to our rooms to change. Given that I had a bit of a dust bath before my nature's best shower, I decided to take a hot one before rejoining the others. I never did make it back downstairs after that. Remember when I told you of the needs of a pregnant woman; Lana proved that to me again, as I came out of the shower she was naked and spread eagle on the bed. Needing no further encouragement, the head of the clan took up his duties with gusto. And the nap afterwards was nice also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.