Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

After we had eaten and were sitting on the porch getting our bearings for the day, I did something I had not done in months. Looking back now at it, I would have never thought I could have survived not doing it but being here it didn't matter. Oh yeah, I went inside, fired up the computer and signed on to my e-mail account. As I expected there were pages upon pages of them. It felt surreal, there was my old life looking at me, and for some reason it didn't matter that it was there.

They had tapered off in the last month, and now it was just what the spam filter let slip through. I went back to the beginning, checked the 'select all' on each page, and deleted them all. That life was gone and the life here was all that mattered anymore. Lana saw me sitting at the computer and came over just as I was deleting the last of them. "Do you miss that?"

"Miss what?"

"Our life back then?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Mixed feelings," I replied.

"I love you," and she leaned over to kiss me.

"I love you and this life more than that one. But it holds good memories." I looked up and she leaned down to kiss me again.

Once we broke our kiss, I signed off my account and turned the computer off. We walked hand in hand out to the kitchen. Mam saw us and looked over to Betty Ann to get her attention and then gave the head nod. Betty Ann smiled and then looked at Mam and gave her a slight head nod back. Life was good and no matter the struggles, we knew it. I leaned over and kissed Lana again then I whispered, "We haven't discussed names for the baby yet."

We could do that upstairs if you wanted." I got a mischievous wink.

"We could couldn't we." I gave her a raised eyebrow.

Somehow we never discussed names, but we loved on each other, slow, tender and connected. I rubbed her growing belly wondering at the changes that would be coming in my life. She held me close to her, and we kissed time and again. I giggled and she asked, "What?"

"We're going to chafe our lips with this much kissing."

She slapped my arm telling me "You goof." And then we were kissing again.

Lying on my back, her pressed against me with her head on my chest, I simply let go. There was nothing that mattered at the moment but her to me. Then her mischievous side kicked in, and she took a hold of me. They say a woman's hormones kick in when she pregnant, and I am not one to argue that point. Slow was over and lust and love were called for. We did not disappoint on either of those fronts.

A quick shower and we seemed to float back to the kitchen. Lunch was waiting on us. Pap, Cletus, and Harry were not there. Pap had taken both with him to go and haggle about the building. We finished eating and I got up and walked to Shana quietly telling her, "I want to find some time for you and I to just be together."

She turned and kissed me then said, "But I'm not... " I stopped her with a kiss.

"Just together you and I." Then I walked over to Jana and repeated my message. "I want to find some time for you and I to just be together." Jana smiled and then gave me a very hot kiss.

Once everything was cleaned and put away we went outside and everyone got into the Ford. It was a tight fit with all of us but no one complained. I gave Susan's directions to my copilot Lana, and we arrived at the architect's offices at 1:25. While we waited Lana made a pit stop, and once she was back we were shown into the conference room. There we met Timothy and Matthew Shale, they insisted that we call them Matt and Tim. Then I introduced myself and all of the ladies. That accomplished, we sat down and began our discussion of the projects.

Tim said, "So I take it that we're building a new house and remodeling the old one."

I said, "Yes; Mam, Betty Ann, and Connie are responsible for the new house; and Lana, Shana, Jana, and Tammy are in charge of the remodel."

"What are you in charge of Steve?" Matt asked.

"Payment." That got a chuckle from both of them.

"And a very important job that is too," Tim said.

"Somehow I thought you might say that."

I was surprised, though I shouldn't have been, when Jana and Connie took out copies of the plans they had printed off. I hadn't even thought to bring them. Matt and Tim stopped and looked at each of the plans and then Matt suggested, "Why don't Mam, Betty Ann, and Connie come with me, and Tim can stay here with the rest of you? That way we can look over the plans of each house separately."

Everyone agreed that was the best plan and Matt led the others off. Tim and the ladies were discussing different issues about the plans when the receptionist came in to the conference room. She had glasses full of ice and bottles of water for each of us. Once we had a glass and a bottle Tim introduced her, "This is my sister Linda, chief cook and bottle washer. In her spare time, she is also the General Manager of Matt's and my time in the office."

He then introduced each of us to her, and we said our hellos. She left, most likely to take drinks to the others. "Honestly, she keeps us focused and on track. I think we would be lost without her."

We had done as much as we could and the others came back in just about when we were finished. Matt spoke then, "Bringing these plans in is great, but what we need before we begin is to have a site inspection." All the ladies agreed.

"Matt, I like you even more now. Here I thought you would need a check first." I chuckled.

It was Tim that spoke up. "That is Linda's responsibility. I doubt she will let you out of the office without getting one."

"Ah you run this place like a medical office for children. You're the doctors that make everything all better, and she is the nurse that gives the shots," I said.

Tammy looked at me and then Matt spoke. "I hadn't thought of it like that. We think of it as her running the business, and we are the artists." He said that word artists with a funny French accent and then waived his hand in the air with an exaggerated movement. We all laughed and Linda came in through the door.

"Oh no, shot time." That got everyone laughing while Linda looked at each of us no doubt wondering what was so funny. Tim pulled her aside and let her in on the joke, and then she giggled also. Once it was settled down Matt asked her to get their appointment book, so we could schedule a time for a site inspection.

We agreed that tomorrow morning after 10:00 was good, we shook their hands, and I stopped at Linda's desk as we were heading out. The ladies took that time to head over to the facilities. I got my checkbook out to make the first payment. "What are the damages?"

"With the two projects I would like a check for Seven Thousand Five Hundred please."

"Who do I make the check payable to?"

"I have a stamp for that if you want."

"Okay" and I completed the rest of the check and signed it. After she had used the stamp I asked for it and used it in the register.

That completed the women were returning so I went for my relief. Once I was back we said our goodbyes and loaded back into the Ford. We were driving back when Mam said, "I told Pap we would meet him at the Chinese place by the ice-cream parlor at 5:45."

"Sounds like a plan to me Mam."

We discussed what we had happened with Matt and Tim once we had split up and the miles just rolled along. We were driving past the farm, and I saw an old truck parked off the road. Betty Ann said, "That looks like Tommy's old junker; it finally up and died, I guess."

"Nice of him to leave it there for us to dispose of," Shana said.

We drove the rest of the way over to the restaurant and Pap, Harry and Cletus were waiting outside for us. We got out, said our greetings and entered the restaurant. I think we made the owners day if not his evening as the place was empty. We talked about the progress we made on each of our projects while we demolished everything set in front of us.

We were just finishing when we heard what sounded like thunder. That was funny as I hadn't seen any clouds when we were outside. It took us another fifteen minutes to finish, work in a pressure stop, and then load up.

We were about half a mile from the farm when I saw the rollers on top of a car. Once we got closer there was a squad car parked in front of our drive. I looked up the drive and could see more squad cars and fire engines. The deputy on guard at the drive came over to us at that point. I didn't recognize him and when I rolled down the window he asked. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, this is our farm. What is going on?"

"Let me call the sheriff to come down." We waited a few minutes, and he showed up. Pap came out of the truck behind us as I exited, I smelled the smoke in the air. Pap and I walked over to the Deputy and the Sheriff.

"Hello Steve, William."

"What's going on Sheriff?"

"There is no easy way to say this. Your house blew up. It was totally engulfed in flames when we got here. It burned to the ground."

I looked at Pap and he looked at me, and then we looked at the women. When we turned back to the Sheriff he said. "It's still burning so we can't look to see what happened."

Just then the Sheriff's radio squawked, and he was called back. I went back into the Ford and Pap to the truck. I told the women what had happened and the emotions flowed. Tears and crying and we were stuck in the Ford and couldn't hold one another. We exited from the vehicles to do just that. Another squad car showed up and Brian stepped out.

He came over and spoke to us. "The fire is out but it's a criminal investigation now. They found a body in what is left of the house."

That brought on more crying and then everyone was asking questions of Brian. He raised his hand and said, "I don't know much more than I told you. Why don't you get back in the vehicles?" Cletus and Harry came into the Ford while Mam and Betty Ann went with Pap. I didn't go back in but walked over to Brian. "Can you have someone call our attorney?"

"I can radio the station for them to. Do you have the number?"

"No, let me go get it from Pap." I got both his home and office numbers and came back and gave them to Brian, and he said they would call.

I went back in the Ford and said, "We don't talk to anyone about anything." I got out and went over to Pap and told them the same thing. I was walking back when Brian came over. "They got a hold of your attorney; he and his wife are on their way here."

I looked up and saw Hap walking down towards us. He walked for a while more and then told Brian, "The Sheriff says they can come to our place."

I asked Brian to drive Hap back while I got into my vehicle then the deputy let us through and we drove to Hap's place. Rachel met us when we got out. There were hugs all around, and we went into the house. Hap's story was much like what we had experienced except after the thunder he was out on the porch and saw all the smoke. He had Rachel call 911, and they drove over to our place.

"It was completely on fire. There were parts of it blown everywhere."

We did nothing more for the next hour but express our dismay. Pap, Mam, and Betty Ann were just quiet. A lot of their lives were wrapped up in that house and to have it just vanish like that was taking its toll. Bobby and Eddy arrived then, and we went outside to see them. Bobby introduced Rachel to Eddy and then Hap, and I went off to talk with Bobby.

There were no answers but the mention of the body in the house wreckage made him think for a minute. While he was doing that I said, "I think the girls saw Tommy's old truck just off the road when we were driving to dinner." Bobby looked confused so I said, "Tommy was one of the hands on the farm before I came here."

Pap went off with a flurry. "That damned good for nothing Son of a bitch..." And he continued swearing for a few more minutes. Once that was out of his system for the moment I asked. "Do you think we need to bring the AG or the FBI into this?"

"I think so. This has escalated beyond what we can work on. I will call Atlanta and Nashville in the morning."

"I think we should call them now. Who knows what is going on over there?"

We went inside and Bobby asked to use Hap's phone. He made his calls while the rest of us continued to talk. He was done about half an hour later. It was almost dark by then and the Sheriff drove up.

He was out of his vehicle and over to us. "They are going to be there for awhile longer. I'm sorry that I can't let you go over, but it is a crime scene."

Bobby introduced himself, then he and the Sheriff walked away and talked quietly. There was a lot of head shaking and nodding, and then they came back. Right about then the Sheriff got a call on his radio and excused himself. The Sheriff came back a minute later and said good-bye.

Bobby said, "I am betting that radio call was to confirm what I told him about the FBI. They were dispatched after my discussion and have likely just arrived and were taking over the investigation."

"How did he take the news of them coming?"

"Relief would be the best description. This is too much for him and his office. He thinks the body had gunshot wounds but could not be certain."

"Did he have any idea who it was?"

"No, the body was too badly burned."

"We saw one of the old farmhands trucks on the way to dinner parked just off the road."

"We will tell that to the FBI when they come to interview you."

"Any idea when that will be?"

"Most likely in the morning," Bobby replied.

"It would be good if you went over and told them about that in case the truck is still there."

"I'll do that on my way out. Is there anything more I can do for you?"

"Not tonight, we have to find somewhere to spend the night."

Bobby, Pap, and I walked back to the house. He went to Eddy and took her aside. They were just about to get ready to say their goodbye's when Cletus spoke. "Bobby, is there anyway we can go over and take care of the animals?"

"I don't know Cletus but I will ask, you might have to bring them over here to do that."

"We can do that but I would rather not, the cows have to be milked and the rest of the stock fed."

"I'll see what I can do. And I'll have them send someone back over to tell you." With that Bobby and Eddy said their goodbyes and left us.

"We need to find somewhere to sleep tonight," I said.

Rachel said, "You're all staying right here tonight. And I am not taking no for an answer."

There was just no fight left in any of us to object so the women went with Rachel to work out the details of where everyone would sleep. Hap came over and said, "You look like you could use a drink."

Pap chipped in, "If he don't I damn well sure could."

"Lets head on down to the barn for a minute and sees what I can be a findin'."

So the menfolk headed down to the barn, and once we got there Hap went over to some mason jars. He gave it to Pap and the "Ah" that came from him let us know that was not his first taste. Cletus was next and then they handed it to me. Now I had been to a few parties and had Everclear punch. You couldn't taste that but this you could, and I should have not swallowed so much as it burned all the way down. My eyes watered and I was in at the point of no return. I passed the jar to Harry and tried to catch my breath. He took his swallow and passed it to Hap who took his and offered it to Pap. I passed on the rest wondering if my voice would come back.

They polished off that jar, and while we were walking back to the house a cruiser appeared and Brian stepped out. He told us that we could follow him and take care of the stock. We loaded into the Ford and followed him over. The scene was a disaster. There were fire trucks, police cars, an ambulance, and a coroner's van plus many other unmarked vehicles all lined up in the drive. We parked and got out and stared at it all. The house was gone, just a pile of smoldering rubble with some pipes sticking up. Brian let us look around for a minute and then moved us down to the barn.

I ended up watching as Pap, Harry and Cletus just went about the business at hand. It wasn't that they didn't want my help but tonight they could simply do this faster themselves. Brian had stayed with us the entire time and stood by me as the others finished. Brian walked with Harry and Cletus to the spring house and then back to Pap and I. We walked back to the Ford and drove it back over to Hap and Rachel's.

Pap got out of the Ford, and he started an explosion of epic proportion. He needed to get it out of his system, so we just went on up to the porch. It was about ten minutes later when he joined us. He was sweating and not talkative.

We walked in the house and the women were sitting around the table drinking what I found out to be hot chocolate. Once we were in, they finished and set about moving us towards our beds for the evening. Lana, and I ended up in a double bed while Jana and Shana were in the one next to us. It was comfy to be this close to Lana, but I missed the other two. They missed us too so as quietly as we could we moved the furniture, around so we had a giant bed again. We pushed the mattresses together as much as we could and then slept in our normal arrangement.

I woke up disorientated, not recognizing where I was, but I felt and saw the three of them next to me. I had a bad case of cottonmouth and needed to find the bathroom. So I worked at dislodging myself and then put my pants on to go and find the bathroom. I did that and worked my way back to my mates; on that journey I smelled coffee. I stopped and got my shirt and headed to the kitchen. Rachel was up and she saw me coming. It was poured before I got to her, and she handed it to me. She pointed to the porch, and I found Pap and Hap there drinking also.

We had our greetings and I sat back and drank. It was hot but it felt so good going down. Rachel showed up with the pot and refilled my cup with the others. Then she said, "Hap got you to the shine last night, I see. Always needs lots of coffee the next morning." She gave us a little smile and off she went.

"So what is happening Pap?"

"Cletus, Connie, Tammy, and Harry is over at the farm. They be a bringin' back eggs and milk for this morning. Some point after breakfast I reckon we will all go over and be a seein' the house. Then we need to be a shoppin' for food for this rabble and clothes too. I gotta be a callin' the insurance man, and I figure the FBI will be here at some point."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.