Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

My plans were to talk with my mates before having a clan meeting tomorrow morning but I recognized the mood at the table had told me otherwise. Pap and I waited out on the porch until Harry and Tammy came back from the barn. I saw Cletus and Connie heading to the bunkhouse so I got up and walked over that way. They saw me and came walking over.

"We need to have a clan meeting so if you could come to the house." They just nodded and held hands as the walked over to me and we all went to the porch.

I walked in the house and sat down at the table the rest of them were seated shortly after I was. "We need to have this clan meeting about what Brian said plus what Pap and I planned with Bobby today." No one said anything.

"You know that we have been planning for the worst and hoping for the best. While Brian's news is not welcome it is not unexpected. During our meeting with Bobby, Pap and I planned with him for over two hours how we would deal with something just like this happening." I stopped and took a drink of my tea.

"What Brian did today was to simply give us a two-day head start on what we would have done on Monday."

Harry asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm putting the million to work helping to protect you."

"How are you doin' that?" Betty Ann asked.

"First, I view this as a war, and in this war I do not care about anyone but this clan and those helping us. That being said, I have directed Bobby to hire more investigators and attorneys than they have in this entire county, if it is needed to protect us."

"What will that do?" Harry asked.

"First, our attorneys will tie up every lawyer in the District Attorney's office answering motions. We will bury them in a blizzard of paperwork. That will allow us time to gather information about anyone involved with this investigation."

"I still don't understand what that will do Steve?" Harry said.

"By law they have to answer every motion that we present. Every attorney will have a certain part of what has happened, and they will have motions on that part. When you have a coordinated effort to examine everything in detail with the motions it is a very effective tool." I stopped to take another drink.

"While that is going on the investigators will be turning over every rock and stone to look at the people involved in the case. If there is anything that is not kosher with them we will follow that until it leads somewhere, or it doesn't."

"What will that do?" Cletus asked.

"It will allow us to use that information to help defend Harry."

"I still don't see how that will help," Betty Ann said.

"Here are just two surprises that we have right now. One, we have the original computer with the original video of the gun battle, and they don't know we have it. Two, Hap and Rachel told me yesterday that Clem's and Bob's bodies were cremated and buried. After the inquest we have a right to have an independent autopsy on those bodies. They don't know we know the bodies were cremated. We can challenge their use of the finding if we can't have them autopsied by our professionals."

"So it's over before it starts?" Betty Ann asked.

"Not by a long shot, just because they don't know that we know does not mean that they won't try to railroad this through the courts."

"What will stop them?" Harry asked.

"Exposing exactly what is happening is what will stop it."

"What will happen on Monday?"

Pap spoke then. "They be likely to arrest Harry."

"What?" Was the cry from the table.

"Don't worry, Bobby says he will get out on bail. So he will be here with us."

"Now it goes without saying, but I am saying it anyway, that you cannot say one word about any of this outside the clan. If anyone wants to talk to you about what is happening you do not say anything." I took a drink of my tea again.

"Remember that they have no idea who I am or what assets I have access to. They don't know about us being clan. That is exactly how I want it to continue. They are all mushrooms and I want to keep them in the dark and feed them all the manure I can." That got a chuckle from them all.

"Are there any other questions?"

"Hearing none I close this clan meeting."

Pap and I moved back to the porch with our drinks. I knew that this was not the end of the meetings, but it gave them something to think about.

"Calm before the storm I'm thinkin'."

"That it is Pap. But it isn't going to be their way this time."

The Trips showed up and Lana came to sit on my lap. "Pap, he looks no better tonight than he did yesterday. What did you do to make him look so tired? I think his nurses are just going to have to help him back to health again tonight." They were giggling as I was being pulled along. Pap just had his grin on.

Between being loved on and loving on, we talked more about Harry and what was happening. I filled them in on some more of what I thought and what Bobby, I, and Pap had planned. Of course it is difficult to continue any in-depth conversation when you're being loved on in such talented ways. That rooster had nothing on me this morning, and I had my morning loving with Jana and Lana right before breakfast as was our now regular morning practice.

So Lana had the damp hair, Jana would take her shower after; breakfast was the second delight of the morning. I got up to get some more coffee and sat back down. The others all sat down, and I asked, "Any questions?"

I was surprised when no one offered up any. So I said. "I think we need to go to the mall and get a new computer this morning, anyone want to go with me?"

The trips all looked at Tammy but no one said anything. I got up and then Tammy spoke, "I'd like to go Steve."

"That's good, I thought no one wanted to be seen with me." I laughed and the others rolled their eyes.

Tammy and I were in the Ford on our way to the mall. "So Tammy, I am impressed with your actions."

"I had a long talk with the others. I knew what I was doing was wrong, and they pointed it out to me how much it disturbed you."

"It did."

"It's not easy but I am trying. Thank you for having me included on remodeling the house."

"No thanks are needed, it is going to be your house too."

"Did you mean it when you said all of your mates were going to share everything with you?"

"Yes, how can I share my life if I don't share all I have?"

"That means me too."

"Of course."

"Do I have control of it?"

"We share control of everything, but I have the final say as head of the clan." And I gave her a grin.

"Okay, will you get me a ring too?"

"Of course. You are all equals."

"Thank you."

We pulled in the mall parking lot and got out. The jewelry store was right in front of us, so I just walked right in. Tammy was tight at my side as the salesperson came up to me. Her reaction signaled that she recognized me from before. "Hello, back for another ring?"

"Yes, this is Tammy and we would like to see another set like the ones I bought before."

"They are in back; I'll be right back with them." We waited and she came back with the jeweler who had gotten the others' rings ready for me.

"Hello again, Steven isn't it, what can I do for you?"

"We would like to see a set like the others I bought."

"Is it for this lovely lady?"

"Yes it is, can you bring them out now?" They were out quickly and Tammy's finger was measured. I was assured it would be ready for us after lunch.

We left to get the computer and no doubt some tongues were wagging about us. We were in the computer store and the sales guy recognized me. This time took a little longer as I switched up the monitors, and then we looked at some software for the building projects.

I decided against getting a CAD CAM program until we met with the architect. I wanted something compatible with his. I did get a basic house design program though. I noted the memory requirements of the CAD CAM program, and made sure we had more than enough with the new system. I also wanted to make sure the system would work with the satellite and grabbed an extra modem. I paid for everything and had them keep it all, so we could go and eat.

We had fast-food and I realized even more why I loved the meals at the house. Tammy of course saw this as a treat. We were done eating but it wasn't after lunch time, so we walked the mall window-shopping. We made our rounds of the mall and were back at the jewelry store. My credit card worked again, and we went down to pick up the computer. Shortly it was all loaded, and we were on our way.

"When can I wear my ring?"

"When we're mated up."

"Can I wear the engagement ring?"

"I don't think that would hurt. But let's ask the Trips to make sure they don't have a problem."

"They won't."

"Then I won't."

I drove past the driveway and Tammy looked at me.

"I have a taste for some ice-cream."

So we had our ice-cream and got back to the house about 3:00. Cletus and Harry met us at the Ford and helped carry in the computer. I left it for Harry to connect and found the bathroom. The pressure back to normal I went out and found Lana, Jana, Shana and Tammy all waiting on me. It was Lana that spoke, "We don't have a problem with her wearing the engagement part of the set."

That settled, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the little black bag that I had gotten from the jeweler. Tammy stuck out her hand, and I put the ring on her finger. I got kisses from each of them, and then they departed and I went to get a glass of iced tea.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.