Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 12

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

I was showered, shaved and escorted out so they could get ready for dinner. I transferred everything from the pockets of my old pants into the new ones which included the rings. Then I went downstairs and poked around. Someone had taken pains to restore this house or build it to look like a turn of the century house. The woodworking was distinctive, I knocked on the walls and there was no hollow sound that came from drywall. They had lathed and plaster walls and a craftsman who cared about the work he did. I turned a corner and a man just about ran into me.

"Hello, I'm Steve"

"Howdy, I'm Luke, Mabel's worse half." I reached out and shook his hand. He was carrying a bag in the other hand. "I'm replacing one of the hinges on the door." And off he went.

I kept exploring until my nose told me the kitchen was near. There I found Mable and another woman working on what looked to be dinner. "Hello Steve, They be a tossin' you outa the room already?"

"They cleaned me up for dinner and showed me the door."

"That sounds about right. Where's my manners, Steve, this is Sally, she helps around here."

"Hello Sally, I'm Steve." She was busy stirring something in a pan.

"Hello Steve. Dinner is working and you will have to forgive me if I don't stop to shake you hand. Don't want to burn anything."

"No offense taken Sally," I replied.

Mabel spoke then. "So you're mating up with the three of them tonight from what Betty Ann said." I looked over at Sally and Mabel caught my gaze. "Sally is clan, mated up already, don't' be a worryin' about what she might be a thinkin'."

"Yes, it has been a longtime coming, but I got the terms of my surrender down finally."

Sally spoke, "I never heard it referred to as that before."

"When you have three women wanting to be your mate, surrender is all you can do." They both laughed.

Luke came walking into the kitchen. "Hello Steve, Well that hinge went on faster that I thought it would. It fixed the lean of the door."

"That's good dear," Mabel said.

"So is anyone else staying here tonight or tomorrow?" I asked.

"Afraid not, we're off the beaten path. We get more long weekend folks than midweek," Luke said.

"Luke, why don't you get some of the lemonade and take Steve out to the porch?"

"Yes, dear." Luke filled a couple of glasses and led the way to the porch.

We had sat down when I asked Luke, "Is this place yours?"

"Ours and the investors."

"How long have you been a bed and breakfast?"

"We bought the place three years ago, and it took eleven months to restore it."

"I was admiring it when we met, you did a great job."

"Thanks, we were only closed for about five months; gutted it all and then got the downstairs completed first. Then they worked on the upstairs. It's a business and a labor of love all rolled into one."

Sally appeared at the door with a pitcher of lemonade then and refilled our glasses. "Well it's the end of my day, have a good evening ya'll." She placed the pitcher down and left.

Luke was friendly and easy to talk with. We discussed my previous life in California and his in Indiana. How he and Mabel met and how Lana, and I did. I didn't know if he knew what was happening tonight or not, and I didn't offer any information about it.

Mable came out then and got Luke to help set the table. I offered to help but she would not hear of it. Lana, Jana and Shana appeared on the porch about ten minutes later and then Mabel came out and invited us all into the house.

We sat down at the table and Luke led us in blessing of the meal before us and what a meal it was. Stuffed pork chops, potato pancakes with applesauce and sour cream. There were green beans that had sautéed onions with bacon. There was also steamed summer squash. Mable's cooking was delightful; then she bought out a peach cobbler, I had to remind myself that I had a full evening before me, or I would have eaten myself into an early bedtime.

Mable told us to just leave everything and go out and enjoy ourselves. We stayed and helped clean the table (which she fussed at us for) before we went out to the porch. "Let's go for a stroll my mates." And we did just that.

We discussed the life ahead of us, and what it might bring. How our life together would change once we moved into the new house, Hap and Rachel's old place. We didn't discuss Tammy but she was in the back of our minds, she couldn't help but be. All in all, it was just a pleasant stroll. It was close to dusk when we got back to the house. Luke and Mabel were sitting on the swing when we walked up.

We stopped to talk for a moment and then the women excused themselves. I got the look from Mabel, so I stayed for a few more minutes and then excused myself to head to the room. I walked into the room and no one was there. The door to the bedroom was closed so I went and opened it. There on one side of the bed were the three of them.

Heads down, legs folded under their bodies and asses sticking out. They had worked this out between themselves and there was no doubt how they wanted the evening to start. I had thought about what I would do when it finally came time. My decision was to simply let them set up the scene and then go with whatever happened next. Their positioning told me it was a submissive issue for all of them. Then of course the diversion of blood flow executed by my libido told me I was ready for this. I walked in and closed the door, stripped my clothes off and walked up behind the first one. I slapped her ass lightly and asked, "What do you want?"

"To be your bitch." I was surprised in that it was Jana that said it.

"You can't be my bitch unless you agree to be mated up with me. Do you agree?"

"Yes, I agree."

"How do I make you my bitch?"

"Take my ass, fuck it, let me know you're the head of the clan, and that I am your bitch."

I reached down and found her rosebud was already lubbed. No doubt from the supplies I had brought. I looked over and saw the tube of lube on the dresser. On my way to retrieve it I stopped at the next ass.

After I slapped it. I asked, "What do you want?"

"To be your bitch." I was surprised in that it was Lana that said it.

"You can't be my bitch unless you agree to be mated up with me. Do you agree?"

"Yes, I agree."

"How do I make you my bitch?"

"Take my ass, fuck it, let me know you're the head of the clan, and that I am your bitch."

I walked to Shana and smacked her ass hard. "What do you want?"

"To be your bitch."

"That is not good enough. I told you that you would beg me to take your ass. And you're the last ass I will take tonight. You're going to beg in front of both of them until I am satisfied you're sincere." I smacked her ass hard leaving a palm print on the cheek next to the one I had left earlier.

"I'll beg you all night just, please make me your bitch and mate up with me."

"When I am ready for you'll have to do a better job of begging me."

I finished my walk over to the dresser and got the lube. I walked back over behind Jana.

I pulled her head up by the hair until her hands and arms were straight helping to hold her up. I stopped to put lube on my cock and then press it at her rosebud.

"Why are you first tonight Jana?"

"We all agreed to that years ago. I have always been last and when we all mated up, I wanted to be first."

"Then I am ready to have you as my bitch and my mate." Her body was trembling. "Now tell me and both of them what you want."

"Take my ass, use it and make me your bitch. I am going to be mated up with you and with them."

No sooner had she gotten the "them" out I grabbed on to the hips and pushed the head of my cock in her.

"Oh god, he's doing it, I'm his bitch. Fuck my ass. Cum in me, Do it, don't stop. Take it please!" And I did just that. I was turned on beyond words from this and pumped her hard and fast. I knew she would be hurting later, but now I was the head of the clan taking my newest bitch. I was in overdrive and I just kept going. She was panting and moaning then I just planted myself deep and came in her.

"Whose bitch are you?"

"Your's Steven, for now and always."

"Do you love me Jana?"

"Yes. I do."

"And I love you and from tonight on you're my mate." I flipped her over laid down on her and kissed her. I got up and grabbed the tube of lube that was lying next to Lana on the bed.

"Well Lana my love. It seems I find you needing to be taken as my bitch. Tonight I am going to treat you like the devil I am." She giggled so I smacked her ass, that was the end of the giggle.

"You have not been a good bitch for me Lana, you keep secrets from me." I smacked her ass on the other cheek. "After we leave here, if you ever keep a secret from me again, I will send you for a switch." And I smacked her again. "Now it's time for you to tell me what you want."

"Take my ass, show me again how I am your bitch. Have the others see and know that we are all equals to you."

Youth was on my side along with three very gorgeous women so my libido was in high gear. I took the lube and put it on my cock. I put it to her rosebud and pushed straight in and fucked her without stopping. She moaned, begged for more, then screamed as she came. I was working towards it. But I just had to keep pounding to get there. Finally, I did and Lana was soaked inside and out.

I flipped Lana over and asked, "Who are you mated to?"

"I am mated to the head of the clan and the love of my life, along with my sisters."

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself; I got a cup of water and drank it. When I returned Shana was now in the center of the bed with Lana and Jana on their sides looking at her. Shana was to be the one that the others watched. I decided that she would watch the others first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.