Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana - Cover

Head of the Clan ~ The adventures of Steve and Lana

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 9

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Come along on the journey of Steve and Lana as they begin a new life of love and understanding on the farm in Arkansas. Steve is just your typical computer geek in love with a Arkansas farm girl when the need for a new head of the clan arises.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story  

Lunch was just about ready when Harry, and I sat down on the porch with Cletus and Pap. Shana brought out the iced tea for us both. She gave me a kiss that let me know that she loved me. And the wink told me she wanted to love on me. There are certain benefits being head of the clan.

Shana headed back inside as I sat down for a rest. Not all of me was in a down position and while the others might have noticed they didn't say anything for the moment. I knew once we were out of earshot of the women they would not let it pass.

A few minutes later Connie came and got us. We were washed up, fed and back on the porch in under an hour. I was just starting to feel comfortable when Shana came out and announced it was nap time for me. I said my goodbyes to the menfolk and followed Shana. In the bedroom Jana and Lana were waiting for me. They had two of my pills but not the three, I normally took. I washed them down with the last of my iced tea and handed my glass to Lana, stripped and got into bed.

Shana brought her naked body in bed with me. The others gave a knowing smile and closed the door as they left. Shana said, "I love you, now just lay back and let me help you sleep."

"I thought the pills were helping me do that?"

"We nurses thought of something better than the pills for you and for us too." She leaned over and kissed me and her hand took a hold of me.

It was slow and tender with her on top. I lasted long enough for us to explode and those nurses were absolutely right, I didn't need the pills to go to sleep. I awoke with her head on my chest, her soft breathing was all I could hear. I looked over at the clock, and it was just after 4:00, dinner would not be for a while but the nap had invigorated me.

A wicked thought flashed in my mind, and I knew that Shana was just the one who would enjoy it. I gently rolled her on her back and put my hand over her mouth. Her eyes flashed open looking at me, and then she screamed into my hand as I twisted a nipple. Using my Wizard of Oz wicked witch voice, that I just decided to try at that moment, I said, "Well my pretty, it seems you are mine now. Don't be trying to escape, or I will need to tie you up in here."

She shook her head and screamed again when I twisted the other nipple. Her body was shaking and her eyes were wide. "It seems your body needs more than some tender loving. I will have you twisting in this bed for me. Now, I am going to remove my hand. As long as you're quiet I will continue, but if you make a sound then I will stop and leave you here, do you understand?"

She shook her head up and down and then I removed my hand. She lasted for over twenty minutes, right up to the point when I bit her clit. She screamed and came. After she had caught her breath and stopped thrashing around the bed, I got up and pulled on a pair of pants while leaving her in the bed. I opened the door to go to the bathroom and Tammy was right there asking, "Is Shana Okay?"

"She is fine, just fine, must have woken up with a fright." Tammy could see past me and no doubt saw the sweat on Shana's body and her hair plastered to her face. Her smile told me she knew something of what had transpired. I closed the door and excused myself heading to the bathroom. After the return to normal and a pressure release, I followed the routine of washing my body and brushing my teeth. I headed back to the bedroom and saw that Shana was just getting dressed. I reached around and groped her for a few moments while whispering in her ear, "In a few days I am taking the three of you out and going to complete the mating up with you and Jana." Her body shook as she leaned against me. I kept squeezing her breasts going to the nipples to roll and twist them.

"You're going to be made to beg for it. You want to be my bitch then you're going to know your place and how I will own you." Her body had a violent shaking that told me she was having another orgasm.

I put the rest of my clothes on and left before she could catch her breath and say anything to me. Lana met me in the hall, coming no doubt to get us for dinner. I kissed her, holding her tight to me, and whispered, "I love you and in a few days I am taking those two to be my mates." She squeezed me while kissing me hard. When she had finished, she said, "I love you so much."

"Shana will be down in a little while. She needs to freshen up." I got a cocked eyebrow but nothing was said. We turned and walked back to the kitchen. Jana came over, handed me my tea; I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply then I whispered in her ear, "In a few days I am taking you as my bitch and my mate. I will see you tomorrow afternoon for my nap."

She didn't say anything but looked over my shoulder at Lana. I didn't see what transpired between them but when she squeezed me tight I knew everything was still okay. I returned her squeeze and then she went back to the counter while I went out to the porch. Pap was there just enjoying the quiet before dinner. I sat down and he said, "Have a nice nap?"

"Was like being in intensive care; had to have a nurse with me the whole time." I grinned, likely ear to ear.

"Good to see you recovered enough to make it to dinner."

"Thanks Pap. Those nurses are trained in some of the best ways to make a man recover," I laughed.

"Ain't that the truth, son."

Mam came to the door to call us in as the others were coming in. Once we had cleaned up, and we were all sitting around the table, dinner was served. Lana ate dinner with a wide smile. Shana was on a cloud somewhere. Jana was picking at her food and looking over at me. Tammy was taking it all in and the others were just trying to put the pieces together. We didn't discuss much over dinner.

As Pap and I headed out to our respective places on the porch, Cletus followed us out the door but didn't stop; he followed Connie, Tammy and Harry to the barn. I asked Pap, "I could use some fresh air. Think we could drive over and see the cornfield?"

"Don't be a seein' why not; still be light for a couple of hours."

We stepped off the porch, and I handed Pap the keys to the Ford. He walked over and got in the drivers seat, just as I was closing the door on the passenger side. He closed the door and started it up.

We had just started down the drive when he asked, "So what did you want to be talkin' about son?"

"That obvious Pap?"

"Yep."

"Okay, what's up with the Sheriff, and you not giving them the computer?"

"Gut feeling is all. Been down this road some and wanted to hold some cards close to the vest."

"Then I think we need to hire a lawyer and get the computer out of the house."

Pap asked, "Can we be replacein' thisin' with one just like it then be givein' thisin' the lawyer?"

"You're that concerned?"

"Better safe than sorry."

"I understand that. Then yes we can get an identical one and give this one to the lawyer."

"Do you be needn' me to help pay for any of this?"

"No Pap, I don't."

"You have been spending a passel of money here."

"Pap, I haven't even spent the interest I earned from when I drove out here with Lana."

"You be havin' that much money?"

"Pap, I had ten million shares of the company with the sweat equity and options I received for starting it up. I don't know the exact amount until after the CPA gets done with my taxes back in California, but it's likely between one hundren and one hundred and twenty five million dollars. All depending on how it plays out with long-term capital gains versus ordinary income."

"Nothin' about that sounds ordinary."

"Sometime's it's hard to get a hold on something like this. I have more money for something that no one will ever use than most people will ever earn in their lifetime."

"I knew I should have been a sellin' the farm to you for more." I laughed and he did too.

"I would like for you to keep that between us. I haven't told anyone outside my CPA and financial team. Lana has never asked how much we have. She simply signed all the forms before we left for here."

"Then let's be a gettin' thisin' to the lawyer and replacin' it with one just like it."

"We need to get a lawyer tomorrow then."

"We have one that I be a trustin' a couple of towns away."

"There is a lot to discuss, there is Harry, and then I need to get some paperwork together with Hap and Rachel. Plus I want to discuss how to record and own all the property."

"Why?"

"Your being concerned about Harry means we need to be proactive about it, it might turn out to be nothing but better safer than sorry is a good idea. With Hap and Rachel, we need some form of contract to work out the details of what they want, and what we will do. Then there is the property with both ownership issues and benefits that we need to plan."

"Be soundin' like a lot of work for one man."

"Nothing of it is pressing right at this point. The biggest issue on my mind is Harry's welfare. If this gets bigger than he can handle, I'll spend whatever I need to for his benefit."

"You're some head of the clan and a good man. I'm DAMN proud of you, Steven." Pap was a bit choked up.

"I can't do anything else. I'll use every penny of that money protecting what's mine."

"So what else is on your mind, son?"

"You're going to think I am crazy, but I am thinking that I am going to sue Clem and Bob's estate for trying to kill me."

"Why?"

"I have been thinking that would be a good place for Cletus and Connie. I'll build them their own house of course. And one day I will turn this place over to Harry when he is ready to take it."

"You're sure a thinkin' about long-term."

"I got the terms of my surrender all worked out so I am here for the long-haul."

"With them trips you are in it for that."

We spent the next hour tossing ideas back and forth, making plans about what we needed to do in many different areas. It was getting near dark when we pulled back up to the house. I scanned all around before I opened the door and then joined Pap as we walked up to the porch. Cletus and Harry were both sitting having some tea when we sat down to join them.

Betty Ann brought out Pap's and my tea. Pap was filling a bowl when she put his tea down. After she handed me my tea, Pap reached over and goosed her. She got all flustered for a minute and when she turned back to go in the house after looking at Pap, there was a grin.

"Needed a nurse tonight Pap?"

"Just about as much as was needin' one this afternoon after your stuck position this morning, Son."

"Stuck position?" Knowing full well he was having his fun from Shana's kisses with me.

"Yep your blood was stuck in the wrong head, didn't be thinkin' we didn't notice did ya?" Cletus and Harry were trying hard not to laugh but finally Cletus could not hold it, and we were all laughing.

Lana came out the door and sat on my lap then. "It's time for him to go and get his rest." I knew the others were thinking but not a word was said. "Say goodnight baby."

I looked over at the three of them and said, "Good Night Babies. See you in the morning." Then I stuck out my tongue at them. That got them going and Lana, and I beat a hasty retreat into the bedroom.

Nurses Jana and Shana were there with my pills. I took both as they watched. I headed over to the bathroom to complete my relief. I was in bed when Lana joined me. She put her head on my shoulder and started to talk to me, "We're all living in the clouds. It's a dream come true."

"I'm glad you're happy. I love you and both of them."

"Happy does not describe it. We're delirious and can't wait."

"Do you have any ideas about how, who, where?"

"Could you do all three of us together?"

"You and I are already mated up."

"It won't matter, we want to do it together. It's a dream of ours that we discussed for years."

"Do you have any idea where?"

"Surprise us!" And she kissed me. One kiss lead to another and I didn't need the sleeping pill. The passion was intense and the loving on is never a bad way to end a day. That silly rooster waited until I was awake before he let me know it was morning. I felt two heads on my shoulders and remembered that Lana was on my right side. The hair matched but trying to figure who it was next to me from just looking down at the top of her head was difficult.

I kissed the top of Lana's head, and she was up and at the throne before I knew it. I slid out after her and saw that it was Jana that had come and joined us during the night. Shana met me as I was coming to the kitchen. I returned to hold Lana. She had a real rough time this morning, and we stayed there for over half an hour. I held her and kissed her, put the cool washcloth on her neck. Finally, she took the glass of water and some of the saltines. We stayed that way for five minutes, and then she went to get up. "I love you Lana. I can never thank you enough for bringing me here." She looked at me and there were tears running down her face.

"God, I love you. So much more every minute we're together. But I can't kiss you until I brush my teeth."

I pulled her to me, and she struggled a little but her kisses were so sweet for me. She finished and went into the bedroom, and I took care of the business that makes us all alive. I was down in the kitchen when Mam came over to me. "Morning Mam."

"Morning son, Lana having a rough go of it this morning?"

"More than is usual but I just got to hold her longer."

"Won't be lastin' forever, good of you to take that time to be holding her."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. Of course now I get to hold all of them. But that is not a bad thing."

"Could be interesting once you're mated up with bug and bird?" Mam said.

"Who?" Nicknames, every parent has them for their children and not one had spoken a word about them when I was around. Mam had either slipped up or wanted me to know.

"Oops, I shouldn't a be sayin' anything."

"Cat's out of the bag now Mam."

"Whose who and what's Lana's?" I had a big smile on my face.

"Don't tell them I told you."

"Our secret," As I crossed my heart with a finger motion.

"Shana is the canary or bird. She had the loudest cry of the three and a pretty voice too. Jana is lighting bug or bug because her smile just lit up the room and Lana is wiggle worm or worm because she was never still and would worm her way right up tight to you."

"Humm, very interesting."

"Not a word about me tellin' you."

"Never."

"What do you want Betty Ann and I to do with the cards?"

"I had forgotten about them. I am taking the trips out of town in a couple of days. It's a secret. Mail them when you get to town."

"You sure about this?"

"You and Betty Ann want some wooing and romancing?"

"We'll be a mailin' them then." Mam said.

"Well I had better get to the porch," I said as I gave her a hug, and I got a cup of coffee.

"Little late this mornin'," Pap said.

"Lana had a harder time this morning."

"Sometime's it's like that."

Betty Ann came to the door to get us and the others were just walking in from the barn. Jana and Lana were sitting down when the rest of us joined them in stages as they either finished washing up or putting the last of the food on the table.

There wasn't much talking as everyone seemed hungry. After we were all well-fed I cleared my throat and said, "Hap and Rachel are coming over tonight for dinner. After that we're having a clan meeting with them here. Hap has agreed to sell me their place, but I want to get everyone's input. There is a lot to discuss, and it affects every one of us. And yep," and I put up my hands to stall any commentin', "I know that this isn't the way it's done in the clan world, but this is how it is going to be done in this house tonight."

It was quiet for a minute when Mam spoke up, "When were you going to tell me about this dinner?"

"I just did."

"When did you invite them over?"

"Yesterday."

"Well this place is a mess, and we don't have near enough of the right food..." And she went on and on for a couple of minutes.

Finally, I said, "Mam, Mam! MAM!" She finally stopped and looked up at me. "You and Betty Ann just go shop for what you think we need. I am confident that Connie, Lana, Jana, Tammy and Shana can more than take care whatever else needs cleaning or doing before you get back."

"But. But. But..."

"Don't make me use the 'head-of-the-clan-has-spoken' Mam," I said with a smile, and then I laughed while the others snickered a bit. I stood up, walked over to Mam, and pulled her up into my arms.

"Mam, they are so lonely for company, we could be eating hot dogs in the barn, and they would be happy." She was giggling then herself.

We got up and I called Harry over to me. "I want you to pack up the computer in the boxes it came in for me." He gave me a quizzical look. "We're getting another one, I just want that one packed up so we can take it away."

"Okay Steve."

I walked over to Jana and told her, "Pap, and I have an appointment that may run past my nap time today. If it does you will spend the night with Lana and I." Then I thoroughly kissed her.

I saw Pap on the phone, so I went outside to find Cletus. He was sitting in his chair, no doubt waiting for Pap, Harry and I to come out to decide on what we thought needed to be worked on.

"Cletus, Pap and I have a couple of appointments this morning. I don't know exactly what time. we will be back. I trust you know what needs to be done."

"Thanks Steve."

"No thanks needed. I know nothing about any of this so I want you to think about how many more folks we should hire to help around here and over at Hap's place."

"You want me to think how many we need?"

"Yes, you're in charge of all the farm operations from this point forward." Cletus's jaw dropped and Pap walked out the door a moment after that.

"Pap and I discussed it last night. You're clan now and neither of us can think of anyone better suited to run these places. We will discuss if you would rather have a title or more money if we get back early enough today, if not we will do it tomorrow."

Harry came out to tell us the boxes were all packed up. He and Cletus carried them to the Ford. I thanked Harry and told him we would see him after lunch. I gave Pap the keys again and got into the Ford. We traveled for over an hour and a half before we arrived at the attorney's office. During that drive Pap and I reviewed what we had discussed the night before.

The sign on the door read Robert J. Smith, Esq. and we stepped into the office. A large man about 6'5", likely 270 pounds, greeted us at the door. He had gray eyes and silver hair and said in a smooth voice, "Hello Billy, good to see you."

Pap replied, "Good to be a seein' you too Bobby. This is Steve, Lana brought him home."

"Good to meet you Steve, I'm Bobby, Billy's second cousin on his mother's side. Come on into the office and sit down. Billy says's we have a lot to discuss."

And so I met a member of Pap's family. Bobby was gracious, knowledgeable and had a personality that just made you like him. We finally got down to business about ten minutes later.

"So Steve, Billy says you're head of the clan, and that you're mated up with Lana and will be mating up with Shana and Jana."

"It's been a battle Bobby, but I finally got my terms for the surrender. I knew what was coming the day I left California."

"You're a better man that me, three of them, triplets no less." Pap cackled a bit.

Bobby looked at him and said, "What?"

"Pap's enjoying that it is likely four and not three. Betty Ann's youngest daughter, Tammy, has made her intentions clear about being mated up with me also."

Pap added, "She did that, had him muttering to himself and drinking in the middle of the afternoon."

"Yep, Tammy went from shy and retiring to aggressive in the blink of an eye," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.