Heather's Horny Pets - Cover

Heather's Horny Pets

by Brigit Astar

Copyright© 2008 by Brigit Astar

Erotica Sex Story: young pretty woman sucks and fucks with animals

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

Heather Locler sat on the porch of her farm-ranch house and surveyed her lot. She felt a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. She had been bequeathed this farm-ranch and had managed to not only keep it going and maintain it but to actually turn it into a thriving enterprise. It had not been easy by any means. The farm-ranch had been thrust into her lap. She had been living and working in the city, when, out of the blue, she received news that her uncle had passed away and had bequeathed the farm-ranch to her. She had no idea why he would bequeath it to her, as she had not been particularly close to him, and had not lived and worked on the land since she was a kid. But there it was. She was now the owner-operator of a working farm-ranch.

And she had made it work. She had come to the farm-ranch and, with help from Stumpy, the gnarled gruff foreman, had turned it into a successful and thriving operation. She had every right to feel a sense of satisfied accomplishment.

A dark shape flashed into her view, appearing from behind the barn. It ambled forward into the ranch yard. Then she recognized it. It was Buck, the big black dog belonging to Stumpy. She watched it as it lay down in the yard and stretched out. It was a big husky dog, solid black, with dark eyes, and was quite powerful looking, although Stumpy had chuckled and said cryptically that it was a lover and not a fighter.

She had seen the dog the day before and had watched as it mounted one of the ranch dogs and had mated it, covering it up, pumping it fast and furiously. It was certainly a big powerful husky dog, and she suddenly felt a tingling sensation run through her body; a warm fizzing feeling coursed from between her legs to her breasts. Her mouth and lips were suddenly dry, and her heart was beating faster. She could see the dog's pink-red prick as it pumped it into the bitch's rump. Its prick was big—long and thick and slick, and its balls were fat and furry.

She was suddenly hot, and she decided to go inside.

She went to the bedroom and stripped off her clothes and surveyed herself in the full-length mirror. Hmm, well, Ms. Locler, she thought to her reflection, how are we doing? We're twenty-three, with long honey-blonde hair, blue-green eyes, tan complexion, five foot seven, one thirty. Not bad, she thought.

She got on the bed and lay there, moving her hands onto her body. She slowly stroked herself as she thought. It's been awhile since I've been with ... since I've had ... it's been months since I've been with someone ... since I've been with a man ... It's just that I haven't had the opportunity ... men are in short supply ... and I've been really busy too...

She got up and walked naked into the kitchen and stood at the screen-door and looked out.

She saw that the dog had moved up onto the porch and was sprawled there. She saw that he was licking and lapping on his prick with his long thick wet tongue. Its cock stood out long and thick and slick.

The dog suddenly looked up at her, rose up, shook itself, and ambled over to the screen-door. It raised itself up, planting its paws on the screen. She looked down and saw its cock, pink-red, big and wet, stiff and throbbing. Its furry balls full and round puffed up under its prick.

She opened the screen-door and the dog entered.

It pranced around her and then lowered its snout between her legs and lapped its tongue on her pussy.

"Oh--umm—ah," she breathed out, and grasped the dog's head and spread her legs and thrust her pussy forward. The dog began licking her, flicking and lapping its tongue over her cunt.

"Oh god—ooh yes," she panted. She then thought that it would be better to get on the couch and give it full access to her pussy, so she walked to the living room and sat on the sofa and raised her legs up and thrust her pussy out. The dog swiped its long thick tongue over her cunt, and then began licking her pussy in earnest.

"Oh ah, ooh yes," she gasped.

The big black dog suddenly jumped and slid up on her body. It hunched forward and slid its cock into her cunt.

Its prick was long, thick and slick, and it thrust in all the way.

"Oh god—yes!" she cried. "Ah—yeah."

She wrapped her legs around the dog's flanks and clutched its shoulders and pulled it close to her, and began humping back at it. "Oh ah, give me that big thick prick," she panted. "Oh yeah—pump that big dog cock in me, honey."

The dog fucked her furiously and relentlessly, pumping its prick in her cunt. Its fat furry balls mashed against her ass as it whipped its cock deep in her pussy.

She looked up at the dog as it fucked her, and it began licking and lapping on her face. "Oh god—yes!" she gasped. She opened her lips and moved her mouth up. The dog lapped her lips and mouth and she licked back.

"Oh unh now! Now!" she cried. She was cuming, the cum was gushing up her cunt, so hot, so wet, so good. "Unh oh god yeah—fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, you big black Buck! Fuck me, dog, fuck me!" she cried out in lust as the hot cum gushed up.

The next day, Heather was sitting on the porch with Buck sprawled in front of her. She heard a whistle and then saw Stumpy walking up to the porch.

"Buck!" the gnarled foreman called out. "Yo boy, come here, boy."

The dog jumped up and ran off the porch and ran to Stumpy. "Hey boy," Stumpy said, patting the dog. "Where you been, boy?" He looked at Heather and grinned. "Thought ole Buck here had cleared out. Hadn't seen him in a couple of days."

"He's made himself at home here," Heather said.

"Yeah, apparently so," Stumpy said. "Well, ma'am, you know there's a storm coming up," he nodded toward the east. "Building up fast, need to get everything rounded up and boarded up. Let's go, Buck, do the round-up." He turned and walked away with Buck following him.

Heather looked to the east, and saw that there was indeed a storm building up—dark gray thunderclouds billowed and loomed.

Heather began rounding up various stock and taking them to their sheds or to the barn. She worked most of the afternoon, and kept an eye on the approaching storm. Late afternoon found her thinking that she had rounded up all the stock that would need shelter. Then she remembered the sheep and goat. Got to get them, she thought. They're probably up around the pasture. She headed out to round them up.

She didn't have a herd of sheep; there were four of them, and one goat. She found them in the pasture and apple orchard. She saw Lucifer the goat standing under an apple tree. He was a stout bulky billy goat, with a long tuft and curved horns. He pawed the ground and shook his head, and she saw that he was relieving himself. He pissed out a long stream of urine.

Heather watched and she saw the goat's penis. It was massive—long and meaty; its testicles looked to be the size of tennis balls.

She led the sheep down to the farm-ranch, with the goat following behind. She looked at the goat and glanced down under its belly. She was already thinking of what she was going to try to do.

She led the goat to the barn. Her heart thumped and her titties throbbed and her pussy grew warm and moist as she thought of what she was going to try to do with the goat. Will it be possible? She asked herself. She looked the goat over. It's certainly got a big enough prick and balls, she thought. And I bet it can do it.

She looked around and got a small bale of hay and took it to the goat. She then stripped off her clothes and laid them on the hay bale. She sat on the bale and reached out and stroked the goat, running her hand over its flank. The goat snorted and shifted. "Easy, boy," she said. "Easy, Lucifer." She brushed her hand down its flank and under its belly and stroked it. The goat blew out of its nostrils and turned its head toward her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.