For a Few Bucks - Cover

For a Few Bucks

by wordytom

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Romantic Sex Story: It was every teenage boy's dream job. He got to suck a beautiful woman's big, beautiful tits, have her suck his cock and he ate her pusse. Then they fucked as she prepared him for gis first date. And she paid him to boot!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Petting   .

Being only thirteen and nearly broke was not the best thing in the world as the summer holidays were ending. My buddies were in the same boat.

We were always daydreaming about what we would do with a pocket full of money. The summer was nearly over and my total earnings to date amounted to $35.20. With the cost of my wants, that wouldn't last very long. I had canvassed the neighborhood for small jobs such as cutting grass and painting with little luck. All the boys were available for the jobs. Every one of us got a little work but not enough to carry us through the winter season.

My parents tried to help but their money was limited as well. My two sisters were currently babysitting which they did as often as possible. They were a little ahead of me in the income department. But things were about to change. My mom called me.

"Don. You have an opportunity to earn a few more dollars. The new family that just moved into the Johnson house called looking for a babysitter.

As you know both of your sisters are currently committed so I suggested you may be interested."

At this point of the summer I couldn't be picky. I needed the money so I agreed. I had to be there at six o'clock. I was aware a new family had moved into the Johnson home but didn't know anything about them. The

Johnsons had moved because Mr. Johnson had been transferred. They had listed the house for sale. I had notice a sold sticker on the sign. Two weeks ago a large moving transport unloaded the new owner's furniture.

I was at the door at six-twenty five. The lady of the house answered the doorbell. I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing in the doorway was a beautiful woman. She had black shoulder length hair. Her dark eyes were shining. But her large breasts had my attention. I stammered.

"Hello. I am Don Parsons. My mom sent me over to baby sit."

"Hi Don. I am Lia Raven. Come in."

I followed a beautiful well-shaped bum that had wonderful movement.

My guess is Mrs. Raven was in her early thirties. Her long well shaped legs were encased in form fitting black slacks. Lia's perfume was devastating and overpowering. I had never smelt anything that turned me on before. My mom wore scent but nothing that made my woody responds as Lia's did. I hoped she didn't notice the effect she had on me.

"Alishia is in bed. She shouldn't awake. I just fed her."

Mrs. Raven led me to a child's bedroom. Her baby was sleeping in a crib. I wondered if Mrs. Raven breast-fed. She certainly had the equipment for it. In my limited opinion they were beautiful and well shaped. I felt embarrassed. If Mrs. Raven noticed me staring at her, she never let on.

"I should be home by twelve. Here is a telephone number. If you have any problems call me immediately."

"What time will Mr. Raven be home?"

Lia Raven smiled and said.

"There is no Mr. Raven. I am divorced."

"Oh. I am sorry I didn't mean to pry Mrs. Raven."

"Don. There is no need to be sorry. There was no way for you to know. Please call me Lia, Mrs. Raven reminds me of the useless man I married."

I was uncomfortable. Lia was a beautiful woman. She was the type of woman I had thought about in my wet dreams. I couldn't wait for her to leave so I could masturbate thinking of her. I wished I were older; perhaps Lia would look at me as a possible lover. My active imagination was working overtime.

My experience with women was nil.

Lia showed me where the emergency exit and the fire site plan for the building. I never knew there was a site plan for a building. I would ask mom if we had one for our house.

"Do you have any questions Don?"

"Yes. When is the baby to be fed again?"

"I will feed her when I get home. That is something your aren't equipped to do."

That meant Lia breast-fed her child. The baby must drink a lot of milk to keep all her mother's breasts drained. I was wondered what it would be like to see a breasts that have milk in them. When I looked at Mrs. Raven she was smiling. I hoped she couldn't read my mind.

"There is pop in the frig and chips on the counter. Help yourself."

"Thank you Mrs. Raven."

"Lia. Please. Bye. I will see you about twelve o'clock."

I watched Mrs. Raven drive away. All there was on television was reruns. The new programming didn't start for another month. I looked at the reading material in the magazine rack. They were typical except for one. It was a catalogue from Victoria's Secret. My boner was still semi erect. I went to the upstairs bathroom. Mrs. Raven's scent was strong. I saw a clothes hamper. I was now very hard. My four and a half inch tool was begging for attention. I lifted the top of the hamper. There was a bra and a pair of thongs. I felt guilty when I picked them up. The bra's label was Victoria's Secret. The size tag was

34D. My mom's were only 34B. The bra felt so soft. I put it to my nose and smelt Lia's scent. I had my boner in my other hand pumping. I dropped the bra and examined the thong. The crotch was a bit stiff. As an expert of schoolyard sexual gossip I assumed it was lady cum. I smelt then. I had a pungent odor. I found it exhilarating. I held the thong close to my nose and pumped my wiener to a climax. My dribble of cum plopped into the bowl. I wiped my dick with the thong and returned them to the hamper. I flushed the toilet. When I passed the baby's room I looked in. The child was breathing regularly and looked content sleeping after sucking on her mom's lovely breast I would be contented as well.

There were two other bedrooms on this floor. One had to be Lia's. The first one I entered was obviously hers. Like in the bathroom the scent of her was strong. The big king-sized bed was the largest bed I had ever seen. It seemed like a lot of bed for a single woman. My imagination had her naked waving to me to join her. There was a large seven-drawer bureau against one wall. I was nosey and looked into a drawer. It was full of bras similar to the one in the hamper. They were so soft. One of the other drawers was full of thongs and bikini panties. Mrs. Raven liked sexy lingerie.

My mind was wandering. How I wished I could see her dressing or undressing. Lia could become part of my life anytime she wanted. I closed the drawers making sure everything was back in place. I got a coke and went to the living room to enjoy looking at the catalogue. I studied every picture envisioning Lia wearing all the sexy outfits. My boner was showing some life.

The next thing I remember was a hand shaking me.

"Don. Wake up."

Lia was standing beside me. She looked like dream come true.

"Are you planning to buy something?"

Then I realized I still had the Victoria Secret catalogue open at the thongs. I could feel the heat of my blush starting from my toes. Lia was laughing softly. If she hadn't been laughing at me I would have thought it was very sexual.

"Don't be embarrassed Don. The majority of teenage boys like to look and dream about women wearing sexy clothing. Girls think of boys the same way. Do you like thongs?"

"I am sorry. I should have put it away before I went to sleep. I planned on watching T. V. but it is all repeats."

"Yes. I know. I found the same thing for the last two weeks. How was Alishia?"

"She was good. I checked on her and she was sleeping soundly."

"I have to feed her now. If you would like to stay we can talk. I haven't been able to make too many friends since I have moved. You could help by telling me about the local businesses, where the churches are."

"Ok. I will wait for you to feed the baby."

Lia went up stairs. How I would love to watch her feed her child.

That way I could see her breasts and nipples. It was wishful thinking. I turned on the television and started watching a sports program when Lia reappeared with Alishia. She sat down across from me.

"I hope you don't mind me feeding Alishia?"

She was going to feed her in front of me. I was tingling. I was going to see her titties. Wait till I tell Frank my best friend he won't believe me. I watched in awe as Lia undid her blouse and undid the front hook of her bra. Her hands were delicate and her long fingers were thin and manicured. I wondered how they would feel circling my cock. Her breasts were beautiful. The rosy red nipples were so big. At least I thought they were large but I didn't have any others to compare them to.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Lia's breasts. Then I heard her laugh.

She was watching me watching her feed her baby.

"You have never seen a baby being fed before?"

"No. It is beautiful."

I didn't know what to say. The sucking motions of Alishia seemed to reduce the size of her mother's breasts. I envied that baby. What I wouldn't give to suck one of Lia's nipples. This time Lia must have figured out what I was thinking about.

"You haven't seen a breast before have you Don?"

"No. Only in pictures and none as beautiful as yours."

"Thank you Don. Would you like to see them close up?"

I couldn't believe what she was suggesting. What did she mean by close up? Would she let me sit beside her? Could my dreams come true.

"Close up?"

"Yes. Wait till I am done feeding Alishia."

I would wait till hell froze over to get close and personal with Lia.

She let Alishia burp.

"I will put Alishia back to bed. She has a fresh nappy. That feeding should hold her till morning."

My body was nervous in anticipation. Was I dreaming or would I actually get close to Lia's breasts. I could hear her move about upstairs. The few minutes she was gone seemed like hours. Then I heard her coming down the steps. She was wearing a wrap that had a tie at her waist. A red ribbon held her black mane in place. She looked angelic to me.

"Don. Come and sit beside me."

My boner was reacting. I couldn't believe this was happening. We sat so close together I could feel the heat from Lia's body. She undid the sash of her robe. It parted slowly. My little tool was really hard. There was no way to disguise it.

"Ok Don. You can take a look now. They won't break. You can touch them."

Her robe parted. I was fascinated looking at real titties. Lia's nipples were thick and long. I could see it would be no problem for Alishia to latch on to one of them. Each one had a drop of milk forming on the tip. I touched the side of one with the tip of my finger. It was soft on the outside but felt firm.

"Don. Feel one. They won't bite."

Lia grabbed my hand and cupped her full breast with it. It was more than my hand could hold. The warmth of her breast made my hand tingle. I was getting braver. I massaged and felt one then the other. My fingers were wet from the mild dripping from the nipples. The milk was thick and sticky.

"Do you want to be my baby boy Don?"

I was hoping it she meant what I thought she meant. I nodded ok.

She guided my mouth to her nipples. Closing my eyes I just mouthed the jewel.

Her perfume was evident. I started to suck. The milk flowed into my mouth. It was sweet tasting. Lia was moaning softly. As we shifted our positions her robe opened. She was only wearing a thong. The curly hair was on both sides of the narrow bit of cloth covering her luv lips. This is the closest I had ever been to a real pussy. Lia hand was on my hip rubbing me slowly. It felt good. When the first breast was drained of milk Lia guided me to the other.

There was no way her baby could drink all the milk Lia produced. It had a sweet taste to it.

"Don. That feels wonderful. It is the first time I have my breasts drained. Alishia can't drink all I produce. When you do it I really feel sexy. I notice you do too."

Her hand dropped to my woody. She rubbed it through my jeans.

"That is quite a tool you have there. Have you used it with your girlfriends?"

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Do you masturbate?"

Now, I was blushing. I nodded my head yes.

"Don that is nothing to be ashamed of. Since my divorce I have been masturbating regularly with a dildo. Do you know what a dildo is?"

"Yes. It is an artificial cock."

Lia laughed softly, I felt my zipper being pulled down. Her warm hand went under my shorts and grasped my hard cock. Oh, it felt so good.

This is first time someone else touched me there.

"There is nothing like the real thing. You have a nice one. It feels so warm and hard. You should have a girlfriend play with you and suck you. I know you would like that."

I hadn't answered her question about girlfriends before. The closest I had been with a girl was to dance with them at the school dance. In my mind we always did more but in real life I was a complete nerd when it came to girls. I always broke out in a sweat when I was close to them.

"I don't have a girlfriend. You are the only girl that has touched me other than my mother and that was a long time ago."

"Do you like what I am doing." Are you kidding I thought. Lia was slowly pumping my tool. I had never felt anything as exhilarating in my life. As she caressed me I was gently sucking on her large nipple. Both breasts were empty now but I loved the taste of her nipples.

"Yes. You make me feel good."

"Don. I haven't felt this good since I started nursing. I tried breast pumps but they didn't do the job. But you sure did. I could use you on a regular basis until I wean Alishia. Would you be interested in drinking mother's milk for a couple of months? I will pay you."

I couldn't believe what Lia just asked me. She would allow me access to her beautiful breasts for months and I would get paid for it. I didn't tell her I would do it for free. I must be the luckiest thirteen-year old in the world. I nodded yes as I sucked. "Don. We had better do something about this before you go home. It is nearly twelve o'clock. I told your mother I would have you home by twelve thirty at the latest. Follow me."

Lia was referring to my hard on. What else could she do? I followed her with pleasure. Her hair flowed from side to side. The robe moved gently from side to side as it rode her hips. It looked so beautiful. We entered her bedroom. The night lights were on. She had rolled down the bedding. What was she going to do now?

"Lie down Don."

I did what I was instructed. Lia dropped her robe on the floor when she stood before me in her thong. It was white and wet at the crotch. Was I the reason for that? I was just a kid. She sat on the bed beside me.

"Lift your hips Don."

She removed my jeans and shorts. My cock stood up proud. Lia stood up and removed her thong. I was mesmerized at the view. The lips were large and bare. It looked like she only had hair on top of the lips. The moisture was evident. I just stared.

"You haven't seen a girls vagina before?"

"No. It is beautiful."

Lia spread her legs and I watched the lips open. Her inner pink lips parted and I noticed a pink knob about an inch long the size of my finger pushing forward. She lay down beside me.

"Ok Don. Take a good look."

Lia spread her legs wide. Her outer lips were full and puffy. The view was like a magnet. I looked and studied. Lia was watching my every move. I moved my head closer and was hit with her sexual scent. I was mixed up inside.

My desire overwhelmed me. I lowered my head to about four inches from heaven. The scent was strong drawing me closer. For some unknown reason I kissed the open lips. My tongue tasted the juice. Licking her got me more and more excited. Lia was moaning her hands were on my head pushing me into her tasty treat. When I encountered the clit I started to suck. I could feel her hips push against my face. Juice was flowing freely. All my attempts to trap it were fruitless. My face was covered with her syrup. I could feel her body tense and Lia went rigid.

"Don. You are a natural born pussy eater. I haven't cum as strong as that in years. You are better then my husband ever was. And I lived with him nine years. But I have to take care of you and get you home. Lie down."

Stretching out beside her, my boner was the longest I had ever seen it. I knew what I should be trying to do with Lia's pussy but didn't know what to do. Lia engulfed my hard on swallowing it whole. What a wonderful feeling, my hips pushed against her mouth as she sucked me. This must be a blowjob. At school we all talked about it as if we knew what we were talking about. From this day forth I would know from personal experience. The pressure to cum was building. With my heels dug into the mattress I pushed up against Lia's warm mouth. Cum was delivered down her throat. I watch as she swallowed. The feeling was beyond anything I could imagine. Lia licked her lips then she kissed me. Not a mother to son type kiss, but a real boyfriend girlfriend type kiss. It felt so good. Her lips were full and her lipstick left a pleasant aftertaste.

"Don. We had better get dressed. You have to go home. Will you be able to come and see me tomorrow morning. I will need your service again."

She was pointing at her beautiful breasts. They pushed out from her body. Nodding yes I reached out and cupped them both.

"What time?"

"As early as possible. You can tell your parents you are helping me unpack. I will pay you for babysitting tonight as well."

Shortly after that I was on my way home. Tonight there would be no need to masturbate before going to sleep. Lia had taken care of that. I wondered what tomorrow morning would bring.

I was up early showered and had breakfast. I was really antsy. It was a perfect morning. Knowing that Lia breasts were waiting to be serviced.

What was waiting for me this morning? Mom wondered what had caused this change.

"What happened to you? You actually got up early and had a shower. If I didn't know better I would think you had a date."

Mom was smiling when she mentioned date. I haven't even mentioned girls around her.

"Mrs. Raven asked me to come over early to help her move some boxes. She said she would pay me for helping. You know I need the money."

"I guess it was a good thing that you took that babysitting job."

"Yes mom. It may develop into a lot more."

I wondered what mom would say if she knew what I had done with

Mrs. Raven. The feeling flooded through my body.

"Have to go mom. Will see you later."

It was nine-ten. Mrs. Raven must have fed Alishia by now. Her breasts needed to be emptied, Don to the rescue. Mrs. Raven answered the door with the first ring.

"Come in Don. I was thinking about you."

Lia was dressed in a robe that opened showing a very short sheer nightie. My woody was standing in appreciation. She led me to a sofa. Her robe melted from her shoulders. The nightie left nothing to the imagination.

Then Lia pulled two little ties and stood before me naked. My anticipation heightened.

"Don. I need you to suck me again. My breasts are so sore."

Lia sat down and motioned for me to sit beside her. She had me lean over her body like a child and placed the first nipple in my mouth. Her milk was warm and thick. I could feel the milk draining from her as I massage her.

She let me switch breasts. Soon she was drained. And to think I was getting paid to do this.

"Thank you Don. Can you come over tonight about eight o'clock? I will give Alishia her last feeding of the evening and you can have the rest."

"I will be here. You taste so good Lia. I love your milk. I can't believe this is even happening. God you are beautiful."

"Why thank you Mr. Parsons. I see you have a little problem in your pants. This morning you are going to loose your cherry."

"Cherry?"

"Yes. I am going to teach you how to satisfy a woman with your tool. You do want to learn."

It was every boy's dream to learn how to use his tool with a girl. Lia was no girl but a real beautiful woman and she wanted to teach me how to use my boner with her.

"Let's go upstairs to my bedroom."

She picked up her robe and led me up the stairs. Her bum moved in slow motion as she walked. I could see her pussy lips between her legs as she climbed the stairs. What could be better then this? The bed had been made and a blanket covering the top. In the daylight the room reflected Lia. The scent of her perfume was evident. I watched her every move.

"Get undressed Don."

I don't think there is a stopwatch fast enough to have timed me. Lia lay down on the bed and beckoned me beside her.

"First lesson will be how to keep you lady happy once you get her to bed. You know that my breasts are sensitive, also my nipples and the cartilage just under them. Always be gentle, you will get more from your lady friends if they enjoy your foreplay. My earlobes are sensitive, also my neck. I like to be nibbled. You will have to test the waters on all your lady friends to find their erotic zones on their bodies. My tummy, belly bottom, pussy and asshole are very sensitive. I like to be kissed and sucked and licked all over my body. My former husband never could figure out foreplay. I still can't figure out why I got married to him. I am going to teach you how to satisfy me. That is of course if you want to be a student of love."

"Oh yes. I want to learn all about it. Will it help me with the girls at my school?"

"It will once you get them in a position of trust when they allow you to touch them. Usually the first conquest is a girl's breast. If you are able to make her feel wonderful with your talents of sucking and massaging, it won't be long before she will surrender her panties to you as well. You are going to be an expert lover when you graduate from my school of new lovers."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.