Enter Sandman - Cover

Enter Sandman

Copyright© 2008 by davidpaul

Chapter 4

The Bates Estate was the biggest place in town. It was a large mansion that everyone called the White House because it was so large. I was headed back to the city to find Susan when I had heard that she was actually at her parents place.

I knew her parents fairly well due to the time I had dated their daughter during high school. Her parents were ok to me but I knew they hadn't considered me good enough to marry Susan or anything else. Susan often told me while we were dating that her parents just wanted her to slum it with me to 'get it out of her system'.

I got to the main house and there was Susan Peterson sitting out on the porch. I climbed out of my car and went over to the porch.

"I heard a rumour you were in town, trouble in paradise?"

"I could say the same to you Susan and no I'm just here to help my dad close up his business"

Susan didn't look real good. She looked pale and nervous. She offered me a drink and I accepted. a nice cold beer was just the ticket. Susan asked me what I was doing there.

"Susan I'll get straight to the point, is Doug fucking my wife"

"Jesus you don't mess around Roger"

"Yeah well it's all around town"

Susan started crying. She explained that she had left Doug and was now living back here. The divorce was only a matter of time. Susan explained that they were forced into marriage and both of them resented the other. Doug began fucking around with other women straight away and didn't hide the fact. In fact I got a nice tip from Susan that he actually had a swank apartment near his office were he bedded his conquests.

Susan being Susan then started having affairs to throw in his face. What a mess. Doug had been persisting in the last two years for a divorce but Susan refused on the advice of her Mum and Aunt. Everything came to a head a week ago when Doug admitted that he was sleeping with Kelly and would be a matter of time before Kelly took her side of the bed over. Enough was enough and Susan packed up and left.

Susan and I talked some more she shed a few tears for Doug'a role in my marriage problems but I was beyond caring about sympathy from a Peterson or Bates. Susan vowed to make Doug pay but again I wanted to exact my measure of revenge on my terms.

I wished Susan well and was hopeful that would be the last time I ever spoke to her or saw her ever again.

When I got home my folks had gone out for dinner and there was a note saying Kelly needed to talk with me urgently.

I thought to myself fuck that and grabbed a cold beer and sat out on the deck. I switched my mobile phone back on and sure enough there were several missed calls and messages. I couldn't deal with any more today so I switched the phone back off. My folks got home around 10pm by then I was my 10th beer. The phone had been ringing non-stop all night but I ended up taking it off the hook. Dad ended up having a beer with me and I then staggered to bed.

Next morning I woke with a headache and the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. God bless all the mothers of the world! I got up had a shower and then sat down with my folks for breakfast, I then headed to the store with dad to do the final handover with the new owner. We said a sad farewell to the store and were back home for lunch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.