Enter Sandman - Cover

Enter Sandman

Copyright© 2008 by davidpaul

Chapter 3

I couldn't believe my eyes that it was Sandman. He looked different harder, more world weary but I guess war does that to people.

We gave each other a hug and he came in. We each had a brew and sat down he asked me where my better half was and I told him she was on a business trip. I was more interested in how he was.

"Good to be back in the world my friend" was all he had to say first off. He went through his many travels in Special Forces and by god he had seen some heavy shit. He then broke the news that he had left the Army. He basically had enough of the killing, he'd miss his fellow brothers but he was now 28 years old, had done his 10 years and wanted out.

I caught him up on my life, told him about Kelly and also the connection to Doug Peterson. We had a laugh about Susan marrying the prick. By now it was dark so I cooked us something to eat and we talked some more.

He looked at the wedding photos and he sudddenly had a strange look on his face.

"Holy shit that's General Bates". I asked him how he knew him he told me he was his commander when he first joined Special Forces. He said he was a tough old bird and they got on quite well at the time. I told him a bit about Kelly's family and asked him if he knew Mrs Bates.

He said not that well with a smirk. I asked some more apparently Mrs Bates knew a lot of the General's Officers in the bibicial sense. My jaw dropped I couldn't believe the stuck up old bitch was a common whore. He said that was one of the main reasons the General retired as he had to get her away from the Army Base before the scandal erupted.

I couldn't believe that the General would remain married to her.

"It's all about power and Money Rog and she controls it and the General wants it"

Christ what kind of family did I marry into. I asked Sandman to stay the night but he had to leave and at the last possible moment he broke the news to me that he was reporting to the Police Academy Monday morning for training. He was becoming a cop like his old man. He did promise to come over when Kelly came home.

I had alot to think about for starters does the apple fall far from the tree. I was already concerned about Doug and Kelly's relationship and now I learned that her mother was a slut just like her cousin Susan.

The other thing that concerned me is Sandman he just seemed different. He had changed dramtically in appearance and attitute and didn't seem like himself. Then again I hadn't seen him for nearly 10 years so people change. I figured I was being too harsh on the guy, after all he had just got back and everything was most likely too overwhelming. Anyway I had more troubles on my mind with Kelly and the revelations about her Mother.

The next week passed pretty quickly I was busy at work and Kelly called a couple of times that week. I was too busy to worry too much about my concerns regarding Doug and Kelly and I knew she would be back Friday night anyway.

Sure enough around 8pm Friday night Kelly arrived home in the limo. She gave me a big kiss and a cuddle and said she was so happy to see me. I tried to see if any mannerisms had changed but she was the same old Kelly. She went up to have a shower and I took her bags to the laundry. I couldn't help myself so I looked through her bags but found nothing of consequence.

We had a late dinner and then made love all night. Damn I loved this woman. We woke up around 10 am and had a late breakfast. I caught Kelly up on Sandman coming back and told her I'd really like her to meet him. I gave him a call and Sandman promised to come over in the afternoon.

About 2pm there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Sandman with flowers and a bottle of good wine. He came in and I was about to make introductions between my bride and my best friend.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.