Eyes in the Night - Cover

Eyes in the Night

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man finds that he is the descendant of vampire race that was thought to destroyed or exiled by the other vampires they once ruled. In a string of events, he will begin to discover his true potential as he is hunted by the family he has always known and the father he never knew.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Female   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

The doorman waved them on in recognizing Heidi's familiar face, and look at Louie as merely her date for the night. As Louie smiled he flashed fangs, and watched the man flinch out of instinct, before recovering as Louie turned away, breaking eye contact.

'Somewhere deep down he knows I'm the real deal.' Louie thought, as he turned his attention back to Heidi and the entrance door. Heidi hadn't been privy to what he'd just done, Louie grinned at the thought. Once inside the atmosphere was full of loud music, and a mixture of dancing figures on the dance floor, as well as quiet conversations in comfortable booths. Almost everyone inside the blood bar had a set of fangs, some shiny and metallic, while others looked very realistic, but their scent and the way they moved didn't fool him. Even now, Louie eyed them like food, and no one else had a matching look in their eyes when he looked into them. For them it was fun or spiritual, for him it was survival, fun was merely an extra bonus. As Heidi headed to the bar to get a shot of absinthe, a drink that was actually illegal in the United States, thanks to its halucogenic effects, Louie broke off and was eyeing a couple of woman at the far side of the room. The crimson color cushioned chair they sat on was just big enough for three people, and one spot was left open at the moment. No one else made a move to fill the seat, and Louie had a couple of guesses why, but none concerned him at that particular moment.

'While they may chase off other interested parties, I don't intend to be easy.' Louie said to himself. Glancing back at Heidi, he saw she was busy ordering her drink from the bartender, and was thus currently occupied at the moment. Seeing this as a chance to hedge his bets, Louie used the slightest exercise of his will, just enough to get the pretty little blond's attention. She immediately turned her gaze towards him, and they locked eyes as he approached, this almost sudden movement was enough to get the brunette, who could have been her sister, to eye him with an unwelcome wariness.

'She sees me as legitimate threat.' Louie thought, getting the impression that she was in the habit of looking out for the blond. Without warning, Louie's own mind turned back to the young Pandora, who he felt a need to protect in a similar fashion, and for a moment Louie felt his influence over the blond begin to dwindle. Banishing Pandora for the moment, his mind came back to the present, and he used a carefully crafted smile to disarm both women; one with just the right amount of arrogance and friendliness, as if to say, "I'm very confident, and soon you'll learn why."

The blond scooted to her left, making room for him between her and her girlfriend. Accepting the invitation, Louie took the seat offered, keeping his eyes on the blond. Almost immediately the brunette felt a tinge of jealousy, as she didn't like being ignored. Granted, under most circumstances, the brunette might have been considered the prettier one, but Louie had chosen the blond first on purpose.

'Let the other one be jealous as I fawn over her friend, ignoring her the entire time. It will only prove to my advantage.' Louie thought.

"And what is your name beautiful?" Louie asked the blond one.

"Karen. What's yours?" She asked.

"Louie. Tell me about yourself, Karen." Louie said, leaning forward until they were bare inches from each other looking deeply into each other's eyes. Karen's heart hammered in her chest, and her breathing quickened.

"I ... I..." Karen tried to say, but her mouth found it to form coherent words. Taking the opportunity to make his move, Louie kissed her on the lips, and then quickly withdraw as Karen tried unsuccessfully to keep the contact up. She was left gasping for air, her body full of excitement as she beheld the handsome man before her.

Out of reach for the moment, Louie said, "Have you ever been bitten before, or do you prefer to do the biting?"

"Both are fine with me." Karen said, brushing her long hair away from her neck, exposing it for his view. Repositioning himself, Louie straddled her lap facing her, as he bent his mouth to meet her neck. Kissing a spot on her neck tenderly, he bared his fangs before biting down slowly.

"Ohhhh..." Karen gasped, her eyes springing open as his fangs sank in. Where she had expected mostly pain, she felt pure unadulterated pleasure instead. Sighing, she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as he fed. Louie took his time, not rushing things, and making sure to be gentle with her.

'She tastes so good. Not as good as Heidi but still... ' Louie thought, closing his eyes and letting his tongue lick the wound, as he withdrew holding the last bit he had sucked in, like sweet euphoria in his mouth. Karen lay there spent yet content, feeling totally exhausted. After a moment, Louie opened his eyes to find the brunette watching him.

"My name is Lela. Can I go next?" She said huskily.

"Of course." Louie said with a grin, drawing his tongue over his fangs, he licked up the last of Karen's blood before he got up off of Karen's lap.

"Turn around and face the wall." Louie said, and Lela eagerly obeyed, making sure her own dark hair was out of the way, so he had clear access to her neck. Louie was less gentle this time as he gave into his hunger. Lela moaned as Louie held her to him tightly. Having scooted up into his lap, she could feel the hardness of his cock pressed against her ass, and it only seemed to add to the hotness of the moment. Louie's hand released their hold, only to begin roaming all over her body and eliciting still louder moans. She didn't hear the music stop, but Louie did, and he quickly withdrew allowing Lela to slump forward, spent, like her friend on the other side of him. Looking around Louie saw that everyone in the bar was watching him; some with envy, others with pure desire. From almost all the women spread across the room, Louie felt a wantonness that threatened to bring his hunger to its full height.

'I want to drink them all.' Louie said, before he sensed one person whose desire was mixed with anger, and Louie already knew who it was as she approached.

"This is you being good?" Heidi said, furious.

"I've held back considerably, especially given the circumstances. I take it you wish to leave." Louie said, making the last part more of a statement than a question. As far as he was concerned, she had already made her mind up on the issue.

"Yes, let's, before you go and get us into trouble." Heidi said, leading the way out.

Heidi waited until they were out of hearing range of anyone who might be listening before she said, "What the hell?"

Turning to face Louie, she found his head inclined as if he were listening to something. Reaching out with her own abilities, she picked up what he must have been looking for: seven vampires coming this way.

"Do you know who or what they are?" Heidi asked.

"I do. There may be trouble. You should go." Louie said, his eyes focused in the direction they were approaching from.

"I can help." Heidi said.

"Please." Louie said, his request heartfelt, and Heidi knew that arguing might make things worse.

"Come see me tomorrow, so I know you're alright." Heidi said, and she watched him nod but not look at her, his attention was focused on the vampires at the moment. Hurrying off as quickly as she could, she decided if she was not helping him fight, that she should get out of harms way so he wouldn't have to worry about her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.