Induction - Cover

Induction

Copyright© 2008 by Zero Cool

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jason comes home to find his wife involved in an act that disturbs him and excites him to his very core.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Cheating   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   MaleDom   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

Well since you have decided to not tell him everything, I will explain my own story so that you can understand what your wife is now going through. What your lovely wife hasn't told you since my husband fucked her is now she is his bitch. Jason looked over to Katie and I could tell he could see what I am saying is in fact the true.

When Jack and I were twelve he lived right next door to me. His mother invited me and my 14 year old sister over to play in his club house. Shelly my sister decided she wanted to run off and go play with her best friend a short while after we arrived which left me and Jack alone in the club house. In so many ways I felt drawn to Jack but I just didn't understand the feelings I was having.

Jack announced that he had to go piss and with a completely shock to myself I asked, "Can I watch?" Without even blinking he agreed and we went out behind the club house. I had never seen a boy's penis before and I was very curious as to what I was going to see. As his zipper came down slowly and he started to pull his underwear down, what popped out from behind his cloths was a gift. From my view point it looked huge beyond anything I could have imagined. It was long and very thick, but I had no comparison. Without thinking I said, "That's supposed to fit inside me?" Jack gave a smile and said, "Don't worry if that's what you want, it will fit." I could tell that his beautiful balls were big and bloated much more so than the rest of his penis. I watched in awe as I saw the first drops of piss come shooting from his penis and onto the ground. At that point I noticed that my vagina was getting very wet. "Did I need to pee?" Crossed my mind because I could not explain what was happening to me. He finished and I saw him flip his penis up and down to drain the last few drops off of the tip. As he stood there I couldn't help myself, I put my hand out and grabbed his huge cock then Jack groaned in pleasure. It felt so soft and it was twitching like it had a life of its own. I had no experience with these things so I wasn't doing anything but looking at his cock and holding it in my hands. Jack made a coughing sound and I looked up. He asked, "Would you like to see it at its full size?" I shook my head yes.

He pushed me to my knees and grabbed both my hands. He moved my right hand around his shaft and put my left hand under his balls and told me to not squeeze too hard but just to hold them. Then he put his right hand on my right hand again and showed me how to stroke the full length of his shaft slowly up and down. What happened was truly amazing to my innocent eyes, the shaft got longer and his cock started to get very hard. The contrast was amazing the cock was so hard but at the same time so soft. I gasped and said, "It looks so big." Jack smiled and said, "My mother tells me it's bigger than any man she has heard about or seen." My guess is she was right but then I had a thought, "How does she know?" Jack thought for a second and said, "We will talk about that after, would you like to see me finish?" I again without hesitation shook my head in agreement.

Jack directed me to put my mouth on his penis and without a seconds thought I moved my mouth over his cock. He explained that I needed to add a sucking motion and to put my spit onto his cock so it would get slippery. Jack at that time had very little public hair because of his age and not because he was trimming. So his cock was getting very slippery with my spit. His hips were swaying back and forth and I was getting really excited to see what was going to happen. Jacks pace was almost frantic and he put his left hand on the top of my head and his right hand at the back of my neck. Then without warning he grunted and held me tight to him and said, "Swallow!" Then his balls started contracting and his penis began shooting his sperm into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow all of it and I didn't mind it was exciting even a shiver went through my body that was something out of this world. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and all I could say was, "Wow!" Jack explained to me everything that had just happened in a way I could understand. Then he ordered me into the club house, which I was happy to comply with.

I didn't notice it until years later but Jack doesn't ask, he tells people what to do and they do it. When we got into the club house he had me take off my cloths and lay down on a blanket that he spread out on the ground. As I was lying down on the blanket he was taking his clothes off. For the first time I noticed he was still hard and my pussy was getting more wet. As I laid there on the blanket the most natural position was for me to spread my legs and he took this as in invitation and moved right in between them. As he hovered over me I could feel the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. No, he didn't ask and without any warning pushed his cock through my entrance and busted my cherry. We were both so slick that he slid in right to his balls in one thrust all the way into my pussy. For a few moments it hurt badly, but then the only thing I felt was very full. He took a deep breath and started to thrust in and out of my body like he owned it. At that moment I knew he did own my body and I would do whatever he wanted.

Jacks pace was very slow and started to gradually build until I could hear his big bloated balls slapping on my ass. My pussy was so sloppy with my juices, spit and my blood that I could hear the sloshing sounds very clearly. Each thrust I could feel my body go into orbit around another planet far from our own. The feelings were so intense it was hard to think and I didn't notice Shelly walk into the club house. On Jacks next thrust my mouth and eyes opened equally as wide as I saw stars and at that moment I noticed Shelly standing there. She noticed I saw her and asked, "Can I watch?" Jack answered and said, "Yes but you need to get naked as well." My sister was naked and lying down near watching us within seconds. The pleasure increased and on each thrust I had pleasure that I didn't know even existed. I looked over to my sister whose stare was locked between my legs. I sat up a little to try and get a look between my legs and I had a good idea why she was in a trance. Each time Jack would pull out to the head of his cock it looked almost like it was my cock; like we were connected for life and in many ways we are. I could see a streak of blood on his cock, the only reason we could see anything is that Jack slowed down a lot when Shelly showed up. Her and my eyes were now locked on the fucking going on between my legs and then she asked, "Can I help at all?" Jacks response was a little surprising he said to her, "Use your left hand to hold my balls and with your right hand to rub your sisters clit." She moved into action except she didn't know where my clit was, and frankly neither did I. Jack put my sister's finger on my clit and I swear I nearly flew out of my body when she touched my joy button.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.