Induction - Cover

Induction

Copyright© 2008 by Zero Cool

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jason comes home to find his wife involved in an act that disturbs him and excites him to his very core.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Cheating   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   MaleDom   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

After what seemed like hours but what in real time was probably five minutes Katie was the first to talk. "I really need to clean his cum off me and get up, could you untie me?" she said. She was acting so smooth about this like she wasn't really that upsetting to her. She was laying there still with her legs obscenely opened with this mans load running out of that tight little pussy of hers.

As I moved up to her I do not know what came over me but I stuck my face between her legs and started to clean her up with my mouth. As my tongue hit Katie's little asshole she moaned out, "Oh, yes do it." There was so much of this mans nut that I knew it would take a few minutes. I started by licking her ass clean, then I put a finger into my wife's ass and started on the nut that was coming directly from her pussy. My finger pumping in and out of her ass while I licked her pussy gave her another 5 orgasms which at that time I thought was a record for her.

Once I finished my cock was so hard that I just pulled my pants down to my knees and I slipped my cock into her well used pussy and started to fuck Katie. I looked my wife right in the eyes and asked, "How does it feel?" She said, "It feels nice but I can hardly feel it because the stranger's cock was so big." As I pounded into her well used pussy as she urge me on and her rapist still passed out beside us, it did not take me long to unload the contents of my balls into her pussy. It had been twenty minutes since her assault and we had already fucked.

By this point both of us agreed that all evidence of the rape was pretty much ruined. Katie with an embarrassed look on her face said, "Honey could you pull the mask off of him, I would like to see who it is?" When I pulled the mask off and the man's light hair started to come into view we both lost our breath, the man was Jack Nolan. He is the husband of one of my wife's best friends Sue. His dark blue eyes were still closed and he was still completely out. We both got a good look at him now and I know I was surprised to see his massive cock still pretty hard. I thought when I first looked at his balls that it might have been a trick of my eyes but it wasn't his balls were huge. "Should we call Sue and get her over here?" my wife asked. "Yea, I think we should."

Katie and I took a shower together and waited for Sue to arrive, it only took her ten minutes to get over to our house. When Sue got to our home we both explained nearly everything (Nothing about what happened after the rape.) to her in full detail. I had not noticed it before but Sue is a hot looking woman she is around five feet nine inches tall, has well shaped D-cup breasts blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mouth is very full and her teeth are white as snow. She has a presence about her almost like she is in control of the situation.

She ran up stairs and took care of Jack and he left without either Katie or I seeing him. When Sue came down stairs she seemed very upset. Then she dropped a bomb on us, "I'm just so happy you didn't hurt him." she went on to say, "he was just taking what was rightfully his." I was the first to speak, "What exactly do you mean, what was his? This is my wife and she is my life partner not anyone else's partner." Her eyes snapped to Katie and said, "You haven't told him yet?" Katie's head bent and she looked down to the floor, and she shook her head no.

Without another word Sue walked up to Katie and pushed her robe to the side and shoved her first two fingers up Katie's pussy. Katie grunted and her eyes went wide open and Sue said, "As I suspected, who cleaned your pussy?" Katie didn't say anything but looked over to my direction. I spoke up and said, "Why did you suspect she would be clean?". With a laugh Sue said, "I didn't expect her to be clean, I suspected you ate my husband's nut from you're wife's pussy." Sue scooped out some of the nut in Katie's pussy and tasted it then she said, "Yup this doesn't taste like my husband so you two must have fucked after."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.