Of G-men and Wizards - Cover

Of G-men and Wizards

Copyright© 2008 by SassyGal84

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Agent Bishop was one of the FBI's best field mages. But an unknown wizard is bent on abducting beautiful young women for unknown sinister purposes. It's up to Agent Bishop to save the day, and enjoy the appreciation of the damsels in distress!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   First   Petting   Slow   Transformation  

(switching back to Agent Bishop's point of view)

I looked down at the slumbering little nude body of Amber and ran my finger down her side. She smiled in her sleep and pushed into my fingertip. I snapped my head back then, shaking my head and looking around. If the super mage had been setting a trap I would have been helpless. Closing my eyes, I detected no magic, save for the ensorcelled Amber in my palm. Guiltily, I gathered Amber's clothing with my empty hand, putting it in my jacket pocket. I then took another look at Amber, sleeping in my palm. My finger, with a mind of its own, slid from the side of one her breasts down to her hip. She moaned happily in her sleep and rolled onto her back. Okay, Bishop, I thought to myself, you have got to snap out of this. What was my fascination with her breasts, anyway?

Let me say for the record that what had just happened was uncharacteristic of me. At least on the job. Somehow, though, acting on the physical attraction between us just seemed the most natural thing in the world. Maybe it has something to do with our ubermage. Something to consider, anyway.

I looked around for somewhere to set her down and/or carry her. An idea struck me. I touched my shirt pocket. It instantly elongated into a diagonally placed down filled sleeping bag attached to the front of my shirt. (Tailoring magic is fairly easy and really useful for those on a tight clothing budget. After all, you're not altering reality, just channeling it in specific courses.) Sliding Amber's unconscious body into my "pocket", I buttoned her safely in and then took a final look around. Other than a few samples from the aquarium and the used scroll, there really was nothing of interest. Except maybe the velvet Elvis hanging on the wall. But nothing of interest to me in my investigation.

I stepped outside and turned on my cell phone, calling my boss. I started filling him in on everything that had happened to me, leaving out my more ... ahem, intimate interactions with Amber. He started to chew me out for coming out here without backup, but his heart wasn't in it. He was too interested in what had happened. He also was fairly confident the Bureau had the resources to reverse the spell. He told me to take her to Dr. Kat, whom he was briefing on the other line.

Dr. Kat. Short for Dr. Kathryn Ellis. She looked like everyone's favorite old maid aunt. A brilliant researcher who had rows of military ribbons from earlier in her life as a mage for the U.S. Marines. And by all accounts a wild woman in her early years. Now, it was "Be a dear" and "Put that there, Dear." She always had a plate of homemade cookies in her office to offer visitors. Mind you, if you crossed her (which I never did but had seen some unfortunates do), she could come down on you like a load of steel bricks. But her everyday persona was everyone's favorite, kindly old Aunt Dr. Kat.

Dr. Kat's offices were located in the same complex as mine, so all I had to do was drive back to West Virginia. After a few more exchanges, I ended the call and got into my car. I hadn't been driving more than ten minutes when my passenger in my pocket woke up.

The road was empty as I pulled off to the shoulder and looked down. "Sleep well?" With a happily sleepy smile, she answered, "Very well. But I seemed to have misplaced my clothes," she added with a giggle.

I patted my jacket pocket. "Right here. Want them?"

"Eventually, but not any time soon. Help me out?"

I helped her out of my pocket and into my palm, lifting her up to my face. She had her legs tucked beneath and behind her. She clasped her hands behind her head and arched her back, jutting her breasts toward me. I couldn't help but stare. She giggled. "See anything you like?"

I didn't answer but pulled her up to my mouth, taking her beautiful breasts between my lips, gently sucking on them. She was a absolutely delicious. I could hear little moans as her arms grasped my face, pushing her chest forward.

I moved her away just far enough to nudge her on her back and spread her legs. I let my tongue start exploring between her legs. Almost immediately her back was arching and she let out a long low moan before collapsing.

She laid back on my palm and panted and giggled again. "I don't think I can take much more. But I'll die happy, at least." My finger was stroking her hair and then moved down to fondle her breasts. Her nipples were hard and I could just feel them underneath my fingertip. She laughed, "You really like my breasts, don't you?"

I blushed but kept on caressing them. "Yes I do. Mind?"

"No. Exhausted as I am, it still feels wonderful." She got a thoughtful look on her face. "It's odd, but it never felt this good when I was normal size. Do you think it's because maybe my nerve endings are super concentrated or something? It doesn't feel that ... well, sensitive, anywhere else."

I moved my finger tip down between her legs. "Not even here?" I chuckled.

She laughed and pushed my finger away. "Please, I have to get a little break."

"Well, we need to get you dressed, Amber. I have an associate of mine, Dr. Kathryn Ellis, who's going to reverse the spell."

Amber nodded and almost reluctantly got dressed. As I lifted her into my shirt pocket (now back to its original shape), she asked. "By the way, I probably ought to know your name by now, all things considered," she added with a giggle.

"Bishop. My name's Bishop."

I could tell Amber was nervous as she stood on Dr. Kat's desk, but Dr. Kat put her at ease almost instantly. It's really hard to be intimidated by someone who's serving up oatmeal raisin cookies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.