Of G-men and Wizards - Cover

Of G-men and Wizards

Copyright© 2008 by SassyGal84

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Agent Bishop was one of the FBI's best field mages. But an unknown wizard is bent on abducting beautiful young women for unknown sinister purposes. It's up to Agent Bishop to save the day, and enjoy the appreciation of the damsels in distress!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   First   Petting   Slow   Transformation  

(From Amber's Point of View)

The last four hours were a nightmare. I had been in our backyard, planting one of the flower beds. Jas and Del were great roommates, but I ended up doing all the yard work!

Then I ended up in this glass tank with this huge ugly face leering over me and ordering me to do things. I tried to hide but there was nowhere to hide. The only thing that save me was that every time the huge ugly face's hand tried to reach in and grab me it was covered with lightning. But it was a nightmare that would not end.

Then the first giant disappeared in a flash of fire. A second giant appeared and I wondered what new nightmare was going to start.

The second giant disappeared and then reappeared gazing into the tank. I curled up and hoped he couldn't get to me too. But he said some strange words and sprinkled some kind of dust over the top. This one could get to me!

The second giant started talking to me in a low quiet voice, stroking my hair with his finger. A strange calmness settled down on me. I crawled into his palm and he continued petting my hair as he explained how magic had shrunk me down to five inches and teleported me here but he was going to fix everything. I know I should have freaked out when he said magic. But somehow I knew I could trust him to fix things or try his hardest anyway. The giant held me up close to his face and I noticed he had very green eyes.

I also noticed his finger had slid down my back and was giving me a very relaxing massage. By now the talk had died and I was just enjoying his touch. I tucked my legs underneath myself and leaned forward under his touch. And almost giggled when I saw him sneaking glances down my top. It's really hard to sneak a peek when the peeker's eyes are as big as your head. The only thing that I regretted was not having worn a bra to work in the yard. The coolish temperature and his finger on my back were starting to have a noticeable effect.

"I really should stop" he whispered as he continued massaging myback. "Please don't," I responded, "It feels nice." He probably should stop but this was the first thing that had felt nice all day.

He started caressing my shoulders next and I noticed as he stroked down my arm he would pull one of my overall straps down my shoulder. I didn't know what to do or say and his caressing finger pulled one strap undone, then the other. Then he begins massaging my back with the thumb, slowly pulling my overalls down to my waist.

I leaned forward on all fours as he continues massaging my back with his thumb. He was very careful about not going below my waistline. I didn't know if I should be relieved or disappointed. I did know he was looking straight down my top and not trying to hide it. He moved his finger back to my head, brushing my hair with his fingertip. "You are so beautiful, Amber. So soft."

I sat back up and blushed self consciously, reaching toward my overalls and thinking about pulling them back up. I froze in place as his finger caressed one arm then the other. My hands fell limply to my side.

My breath caught in my throat as he caressed my collar bone with his fingertip. It felt like we were motionless for an hour. Then he slowly brushed the back of his finger down and over my breasts. I felt like bolts of pleasure completely consumed me.

I'm not sure what happened next. All I know was I was stretched out on my back in his palm and his finger was gently exploring one breast then the other. He seemed utterly fascinated with them and I was hoping he wouldn't lose his fascination with them anytime soon. I didn't have much experience. In fact, I'm a virgin. But I've never enjoyed any of my make out sessions this much when I was full sized. I moaned loudly when he started using his thumb to press down softly and massage my right breast and then the left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.