Taken at a Rest Stop - Cover

Taken at a Rest Stop

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young couple head south on vacation. Unable to find a place to stop for the night they stop in a rest stop to get some rest. They are kidnapped by a couple of violent, perverted monsters. This is a very rough, very nasty story. I can't even read it! Beware!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

Nobody wanted to touch me. I didn't blame them. I was ordered to crawl across the rough wooden floor. I followed the woman who had been so cruel to me all evening as she walked briskly across the barn and into a large kennel attached to the side of the barn. She opened a cage and I was forced into a pen with one of the Great Danes that had raped me earlier.

As soon as I was inside the door was closed and locked behind me. I turned and watched as she placed a camera on a short tripod. She aimed it into the cage and turned it on.

She squatted down, got my attention and said, "Don't worry, sweetie. Rex really liked you earlier. I'm pretty sure he won't hurt you, as long as you do what he wants. Do you understand me?"

I nodded numbly. I was painfully aware that he was sniffing and licking around my ass while I was being pretty much told to do whatever he wanted by his trainer.

She stood up to leave but before she left I begged her for some water. She smiled and pointed at the nasty dog bowls in the corner near the door of the cage. She smiled and said, "There you go, sweetie. There is all the healthy food and water you need. Enjoy."

I ignored the dog and crawled to the corner where the bowls were located. I tried to lift the bowl. She yelled at me and told me that if she saw me using my hands I would have them tied behind me.

I had no fight left in me. I dropped my face to the dirty bowl and lapped up as much of the water as I could. As I lapped at the water bowl the dog was licking me, sliding his huge tongue between my legs with increasing urgency.

I tried closing my legs and moving my butt around to discourage him. I reached back and tried pushing him away with one hand. When I did he started growling. I remembered what the trainer said about not being hurt as long as I did what the dog wanted.

I ignored the dry dog food in the nearby bowl. But I had to have water. As I lapped up the dirty water the woman pointed out a half dozen small cameras installed around my cage and explained that my entire evening would be broadcast to subscribers on the internet. I had best not disturb the cameras. They were being monitored by someone in the house.

I was sickened by her and by everything that she and her cruel partners in crime did to me today. But I was broken. There was no fight left in me. I suppose I never fully recovered from the things that happened to me a year ago. I surrendered to these people the moment they started telling me what to do. The degradation was no longer important. All that mattered now was the pain and how to minimize it.

The Great Dane I was sharing a cage with was becoming more aggressive. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to fight him off. Of course if I tried I knew that I'd soon be visited by someone from the house to punish me for not submitting to the dog.

I considered my options. Unfortunately, there seemed to be only two. The first was to allow this huge dog to brutally rape me again. I had just been raped by two horses, any number of dogs and a large crowd of men. My pussy was so sore that I didn't think I could stand another brutal dog rape.

As disgusting as it was, I decided that the option I was most likely to survive would be to see if I could get the dog to settle for a blowjob. I slowly twisted my body around and reached under the dog. He was still lapping at me with his huge tongue. But he allowed me to touch his lengthening cock and as he realized that what I was doing felt good to him he stood still and I was able to turn around and put my mouth over his cock and start sucking.

He had probably been sucked off by a human, by some other poor woman before. He may even have been one of the dogs that I sucked off earlier this evening. He finally stopped fighting to get to my pussy and allowed me to get him off with my hands and my mouth.

As soon as I finished bringing him to orgasm he went into a corner, curled up in a ball on the floor and licked himself for a few minutes before going to sleep.

I was horrified when I realized that without even thinking about what I was doing I had swallowed the animal's ejaculate. I carefully sipped at the water bowl again, keeping a watchful eye on the dog as I did.

The problem with drinking from a dog's water bowl, aside from the sanitary issues and the gross out factor, is that you get tired of lapping up the water long before your thirst is quenched.

I finally gave up. I curled up in the corner farthest from the dog and tried to rest. No matter where I was in the cage at least one of the many cameras were recording my actions. So I tried not to think about them and the people who were paying to see me suffer this way. There was no way to avoid them even if I had been so inclined.

I wouldn't have thought, under these circumstances, that I would have been able to sleep. But I was exhausted. It was only a matter of minutes before I drifted off to a fitful, nightmare filled sleep.

I was raised from that not very restful sleep some time later. I have no idea how much time had passed but there was a window near my cage. I could see that it was still pitch black outside. It was the middle of the night.

I slowly returned to consciousness to discover that the damned dog was lapping at my crotch again.

Just as I had before, I tried to push him away. But he wouldn't allow it. I suppose that in his mind I was his bitch now. He was not about to take no for an answer. He growled and snapped at my hand. I knew I had no choice. I got up on my hands and knees again and started playing with his cock.

He tried several times to get behind me and mount me. He seemed to be getting more demanding and I thought I might lose the battle this time. But after some careful maneuvering I managed to get him to settle for my mouth again.

It actually wasn't so much a blowjob with this huge beast. It was more like he fucked my mouth violently until he shot an incredible amount of hot cum into my mouth and down my throat. It would have been slightly more bearable if his orgasms didn't last so damned long! This was the third time the dog had sex with me and still his orgasm lasted for ten or fifteen minutes.

Just like the first time, as soon as he had an orgasm he lost interest in me. He pulled his cock free and he returned to his corner.

I did my best to rinse out my mouth at his water bowl again. I would have given almost anything for a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste and running water. I curled up in my corner and tried to get a little more sleep. Sleep was my only refuge.

I was startled awake after another all too brief period of troubled sleep when the trainer opened the cage. She refilled the dog's bowls and pulled me out of the cage.

I was jerked to my feet by my hair. I had trouble standing. I haven't been able to stand since being fucked by the horses.

After the horses raped me I had been unable to stand. They forced me to crawl to the dog cage. The cage I had been in all night was only slightly taller than the dog that lived there, so I couldn't stand up in there either.

I followed behind the trainer on stiff legs to what appeared to be a dog wash area. She hosed me down with cold water and then handed me some shampoo and body wash. I was ordered to clean myself. I would have preferred a hot shower in a bathroom but I was grateful that I was finally able to get rid of the filth and the animal smells.

She hosed me off again after I had soaped up. She didn't bother to permit me to dry off. I was treated to my first meal since they imprisoned me, a can of breakfast drink. She handed me the can and looked at me with those inexplicably hate filled eyes. She said, "I imagine you're pretty hungry, for food anyway. I think, though, that it is probably best that you have an empty stomach.

"Don't worry, though. You'll be receiving plenty of nutrition pretty soon. They have a nice, healthy, high protein diet planned for you."

I hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. I suppose I should have been famished. But I wasn't. I was far too traumatized. I was just waiting desperately for this to end.

The trainer led me into the barn and I was once more fastened to a bench. This bench was smaller than the other two benches I had already experienced. I was on my stomach, my body about waist high. I noticed as I approached that there was another of those canisters under the bench so that any fluids that dripped down would be collected.

The only people in the barn when I was brought in were a couple of cameramen who filmed me coming in and being strapped down to the bench. Once I was in place they took turns fucking me. They finished quickly and stepped back out of the picture.

The trainer had been standing back out of the way watching. As soon as the cameramen were finished with me she went to the side door. She opened it and started letting men in, a lot of men. There were at least twice as many as last night.

They were already naked. I looked up when I heard the sounds of a lot of people approaching. I saw them. I saw dozens of cocks swaying as they hurried across the barn toward me. I immediately lowered my head and closed my eyes. That was all I wanted to see.

They quickly surrounded me. There were so many of them that it felt like there was a change in the air pressure around me. With no preparation, no delay at all they closed in and started forcing their cocks into me.

It lasted nearly all day. They came in my mouth and they came in my pussy and my ass, over and over and over again. They were all so very violent. They thrust brutally, driving their cocks down my throat or deep into my pussy or ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.