Taken at a Rest Stop - Cover

Taken at a Rest Stop

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young couple head south on vacation. Unable to find a place to stop for the night they stop in a rest stop to get some rest. They are kidnapped by a couple of violent, perverted monsters. This is a very rough, very nasty story. I can't even read it! Beware!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

I glanced up nervously. The volume of the quiet murmur coming from off the set was increasing. I was surprised to see that the crowd of men standing around the outside of the fake bedroom had just about doubled in size. There seemed to be close to twenty-five men, give or take half a dozen, standing around watching me now. They were all ages and all races and all shapes and sizes. I told myself that at least it wouldn't be as bad as that night in the bar. There were only half as many men here, waiting around to rape me on camera.

I didn't know what was going to happen. Well, obviously I was about to be raped by a large group of men. But beyond that I didn't know what they were planning for me. Would they take me one at a time on the bed? Would they be violent like the last time in that redneck bar?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. That question was answered when the director looked around at the men operating the cameras and holding the sound equipment to make sure they were ready. When they nodded to indicate that they were he turned back to the crowd of men and nodded.

His nod was the signal for the men to come rushing at me from all sides. They pulled me to my feet and started to violently tear my clothes off.

I didn't fight them. I didn't struggle or plead. I just stood there sobbing loudly. I was totally overwhelmed.

They were very violent. The ones that weren't destroying my clothing were pulling my hair or, as parts of my body were uncovered, they pinched and twisted and pulled at my tender flesh. One man actually tried to lift me up off of the floor by my pubic hair!

I screamed in pain. I cried out piteously. But they had no pity. I screamed again and when the pain got to be too much I finally begged them to stop. I didn't ask that they stop what they were doing. I knew that nothing would stop all these men from raping me now. Only that they stop causing me so much pain. That seemed to be exactly the response they desired.

As soon as I was naked I was tossed on the bed, followed immediately by more men than I could count. Some of them had already undressed. They started in immediately, raping whichever orifice was available.

The pain continued to mount. I didn't stop screaming until the first cock entered my mouth. Actually, I didn't stop then. But from then on I had a cock in my mouth pretty much constantly and until they began to fade away my screams were effectively muffled by the constant stream of hard cocks.

It went on and on, man after man raping my mouth and my vagina and my ass. There were never less than two of them invading my body at any one time. Sometimes there were three but that was a difficult coupling to achieve and was often unsatisfying for at least one of the men raping me. So for the most part I was taken by two men at a time.

It hurt terribly at first and my screams reflected that. But after a while I started getting numb. Not so numb that I didn't feel their hard cocks violently penetrating me. But the pain seemed to become tolerable. The humiliation never did.

After every three of four fucks they would pause. Several men would hold me in place while the attractive young woman who greeted me at the door earlier would use a spoon to scrape up the fresh cum leaking out of me. The cameras always came in for a good close up as she forced the spoonfuls of slime into my mouth to the accompaniment of lewd, crude remarks from the dozens of naked men waiting to rape me, or to rape me again.

Each time they paused she would gather up two or three spoonfuls of cum and feed it to me. Then the cruel rapes would start again.

I have absolutely no idea how long it lasted. New men continued to arrive and happily join in the festivities long after the gang rape began. By the time it was over there were probably forty or fifty men in the group.

I know that a lot of them had raped me more than once because after what seemed like days had passed I became aware of the taste of my pussy on the cocks being shoved in my mouth.

Everything was being recorded by cameras all along the outside of the room, as well as a couple of hand-held close-up cameras and two more cameras dangling from the rafters.

I couldn't count the times that I had three cocks at a time inside of me. A couple of times they tried to get two at a time in my mouth or my pussy. They managed to wedge two cocks in my mouth a couple of times. But eventually they gave up trying to get two cocks in my pussy at the same time. I was just too small, too tight.

They enjoyed hurting me. But apparently the effort to stuff an extra cock or two in one of my orifices caused them discomfort so they stopped trying.

At last it was time for the final indignity. I'm not sure how many, but the last group of men, perhaps a dozen of them, pulled out and shot their loads of cum on my stomach and breasts and face. I was covered in a milky glaze of cum when they finally left my battered body alone.

The young woman who had been spoon feeding cum to me came forward. She was still fully dressed and looked very businesslike. She was wearing latex gloves and had a disgusted look on her face when she looked at me. To look at her you would have thought this was my idea!

She grabbed my hair and pulled forcefully me to my feet. I could hardly stand after what I just suffered through. My entire body hurt. My pussy was numb. The worst of the pain wasn't in my jaw or my pussy or even my much abused asshole. Just like after the horse raped me last year I felt as if someone had kicked me in the stomach.

My legs were like rubber. I would have fallen to the floor if the woman wasn't holding me up by my hair. I struggled to keep up as she half led, half dragged me back out into the center of the barn.

I was led to a small, plastic kiddy pool and ordered to kneel in the center of it. The lights and cameras were shifted and once more I was the center of attention as men started coming forward one or two at a time and hosing the dripping cum off of me with urine.

The hot streams of piss were directed toward every inch of my body. I was ordered to keep my mouth open and that became a frequent aiming point. But at least I wasn't forced to swallow. I just allowed it to flow into my mouth, swirl around and flow out again, draining down over my filthy body.

At other times I was forced to lie on my back in the deepening pool of warm piss, spread my legs and even to reach down and hold my pussy open to provide a target for them. That part of my anatomy was another favorite aiming point. I felt as if they were trying to punish me for having been born female.

My entire body was quickly covered with warm piss. But it went on and on and it never seemed to get any less disgusting. I was ordered to change positions frequently to amuse them and provide them with new aiming points.

There were a few perverts in the crowd, however, that had even stranger appetites. They ordered me to stand up and bend over with my ass protruding past the edge of the pool. I struggled to my feet once more and one of them forced his cock into my ass. I was forced to remain in that vulnerable position while he emptied his bladder inside of me, filling my body with a piss enema.

As soon as he finished another man stepped up and forced his cock into my pussy and emptied his bladder in my vagina. When he finished there was another and then another until four men filled my defiled body with their waste.

I was usually forced to suck them clean after they had emptied their bladders inside of me. While they enjoyed drenching me with piss, they didn't like having it on them.

The cameras got some final shots of me lying down in the bottom of the pool, rolling around in warm piss nearly three inches deep, even sticking out my tongue and lapping at it and then smiling for the cameras.

By the time all forty or fifty of them had used me in this disgusting manner they must have had at least an hour of film showing me kneeling in a pool and being used as a urinal.

The woman came back when everyone was finished. She pulled me out of the pool and led me away using my nipple as a handle. She led me back to the nasty bathroom and pushed me into a small shower stall. She turned the cold water on full blast and ordered me to rinse off.

I gasped when the ice cold water hit my body. But I didn't complain. I was grateful for the opportunity to wash the horrible human waste off of me. I did the best I could. There was a bottle of cheap shampoo on a shelf. I tried to wash the piss and the remnants of cum out of my hair. I was able to get fairly clean but it was very hard to rinse off in that cold water.

When she was satisfied she shut the water off and handed me a towel. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. As soon as I was sufficiently dried she grabbed the towel, threw it over the toilet and pulled me back outside by my nipple.

She pulled me back over to the center of the room. The pool was gone now. In its place was a bench. I noticed that it was similar to the one I had been strapped to when I had been fucked by the horse last year. But this one was much smaller.

This bench had a padded top support which arched gently upward. I realized immediately how this served their purpose when the woman put me down across it on my back and strapped me down.

As soon as I was securely restrained she grabbed my hair and twisted it into a tight pony tail. She weaved it together with a piece of rope and used smaller cords to secure it. She pulled the rope down and back and fastened it to the bench under me. She pulled it tight which in turn pulled my head back uncomfortably far, forcing my mouth open. My arms were pulled back and tied under the bench and my legs pulled out obscenely wide and strapped down to the leg supports.

In this position my head hung down one side and was accessible from that end while my body arched up and then back down on the other side of the bench, making my pussy vulnerable to abuse from the other side.

I was totally helpless. To make matters even worse, the numbness had begun to wear off. My whole body was in incredible pain. I hurt everywhere, but especially in the areas that received all the abuse, my breasts, my throat, my pussy and my ass.

Once she was certain that I was totally helpless the woman pulled a small jar out of a pocket in her skirt and opened it. She smeared my face, my breasts, my thighs and my pussy with the oily cream inside. She even stuck her greasy finger in my mouth. I didn't know what the cream was but it smelled and tasted foul.

When she finished daubing that foul smelling and worse tasting cream over me she stood up. She stepped back and smiled down at me while she slowly removed the latex gloves. The expression of anticipation on her face was every bit as evil as the looks I had seen on the faces of the men who just finished abusing me.

She stood over me and said in a quiet voice with hate dripping from every word, "Now my babies get their turn, bitch. You thought you got a lot of cock over there in that bedroom a while ago? Well hang on, baby. You're going for a real ride now!"

I had no idea why she seemed to hate me so. I know that I've never met her before! Or could it be that she hated all women?

The look in her eyes, the sound of her voice, she wasn't acting. She hated me. She wanted to harm me. She was looking forward to making me suffer.

It made no sense. But then, nothing about this made sense. That I had fallen back under the control of these people a year after the first time and half a continent away was just too coincidental. It was obvious that god hated me for some reason. There could be no other explanation.

The cameras were already rolling. They had probably been filming us since we approached the bench. I was just too preoccupied to notice. The strange woman turned and walked away. She walked to a nearby stall, a holdover from when this was a real farm. She took a leash from a man standing just inside the stall. She came back and guided a large, dangerous looking dog to my face.

The animal started whining and dancing around anxiously as soon as it smelled the cream that was now coating my lips. The sound of his toenails clicking on the bare wood floor was almost musical as he pranced around almost frantically and pulled at the leash, trying desperately to reach me.

She held the dog back for a moment. She squatted down and hugged him. She whispered something in its ear. I couldn't hear the words. But I heard the love in her voice when she talked to the animal.

Then she let him go.

The dog, a large German Shepherd, lunged at me and started eagerly licking my face. He slobbered all over me. But what disgusted me most was that he took great pains to explore my mouth extensively with his large, slobber covered tongue and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

I began gagging uncontrollably. I thought for sure that I was going to puke up whatever remained of the recently swallowed cum and piss that had been forced into my stomach. I fought to control the impulse. I was certain that there would be repercussions if I lost control of my stomach while they were filming.

Once the dog had cleaned the oily cream from my lips he was directed to my breasts. His front paws were placed on carpet covered runners that extended out past my body on each side. As he leaned closer to lick my breasts I saw his remarkably small erection. I was relieved at first. Until I remembered what had happened when I had been raped by a mutt in a redneck bar last year.

That dog had seemed to have a small cock, too. Right up until it entered me. Then it began to swell immediately. In less than a minute it had grown into a very large cock with a nasty knot at the base that had caused me a great deal of pain when he forced it into me.

It all came back to me as the German Shepherd slathered my sore breasts with saliva, coating every inch with his large tongue. I remembered how hot the dog's cum felt when it filled my sensitive opening. And I remembered vividly how much of it there had been.

The dog had forced his knot into me at the very beginning. We didn't tie like two dogs would. But it stretched me painfully wide and he held it in place inside of me with brute force throughout that disgusting bestial rape.

As soon as his knot was stuffed inside of me he had begun to fill my pussy with hot cum. It was so hot that I had actually felt it filling me up.

He continued to cum inside of me for nearly fifteen minutes! When he finally pulled free, the volume of cum that poured out of me and poured down my thighs had been unbelievable.

I tried to avoid the throbbing organ as it bounced around my face, but the woman ordered me to stop playing hard to get and start licking.

Of course I obeyed. It was disgusting. But it wasn't as bad as I feared. He wasn't clean. I felt the stiff hairs on the end of his hairy sheath and I smelled the urine that had dried there. But after I had licked him for several minutes, with cameras aimed at my face to record my humiliation, it wasn't so bad.

I was somewhat relieved to discover that his cock, the dark pink part of it that had begun to protrude from the hairy sheath, wasn't as slimy as it looked.

The cruel woman who was orchestrating this perverted show ordered me to start sucking the dog's cock. I reluctantly opened my lips and took the two inches of pink flesh that extended out past his cock sheath into my mouth. As soon as my lips closed around his cock he started thrusting it into my mouth violently.

He obviously reacted to the stimulation when my lips wrapped around his cock. It must have felt to him like his cock was buried in a pussy. His organ started to grow rapidly to an incredible size.

As his cock grew I began to feel a fine mist of a hot liquid spraying out of the small hole in the tip. There was so much of it that I was forced to swallow almost continuously to keep up.

He wasn't cumming yet, though. I assumed this was the dog equivalent of the lube that comes out of a man's cock when he gets turned on.

The knot on the base of his cock began to grow. Despite the pain it caused me I watched in fascination as the growing knot battered my lips violently. I wanted desperately to avoid having that filthy thing in my mouth. But the surprisingly strong beast would not be denied. He continued to batter my lips, trying to bury the knot in the warm hole that held his large cock.

I kept my lips pressed tightly against his cock but the cruel woman standing nearby reached down and squeezed one of my nipples with all of her might. I screamed in pain and that was just the opportunity that the dog was waiting for. He was able to force that large knot into my mouth.

My jaw was forced open to the point that I was sure it would be dislocated. The only thing that I had to be grateful for was that as soon as that knot entered my mouth he stopped thrusting his hips so violently at my face. The head of his surprisingly large cock was now buried deep in my throat and I felt the dog's cum begin to flood my stomach in an amount that I would not have thought possible. I knew from my one previous experience that there was a lot of it. But this was even worse than I had feared, much worse.

The pain was awful and I moaned constantly. But any sounds I made were muffled by the mouthful of dog cock that was the focus of my whole world at that moment.

Both the director and the dog seemed to enjoy my moans. It seemed to last for hours. But I suppose it was only fifteen or twenty minutes, a half hour at the most, before he finished shooting his cum down my throat and started trying to jerk his cock out of my mouth. My jaw had clamped shut around the knot at the base of the dog's cock involuntarily. I almost freaked out when I couldn't open my mouth far enough to let him pull out on his first two attempts. I had visions of spending the night with that thing wedged in my mouth.

Finally, with a little difficulty, he managed to remove his still sizeable knot from my mouth, much to my relief.

My relief was short lived. The woman handed the dog's leash to a man standing nearby and rubbed a little more of the cream on my lips and my breasts. She stepped out of my sight for a moment but quickly reappeared leading a huge Great Dane.

This new dog was led up to my face. Just like the dog that proceeded him, as soon as he smelled the cream and the fresh load of cum from the first dog on my breath he was immediately excited.

He started lapping my face excitedly. His tongue was twice as large as the first dog's had been. Each time he lapped my face his tongue covered nearly half my face. When he started exploring my mouth I nearly choked. It was like he was trying to stick his tongue down my throat!

When the woman was satisfied that they had enough film of the dog French kissing me she led him around and presented him with my crotch. He started whining and growling as he lapped at my pussy, all the while prancing around and humping air with his hindquarters.

He was allowed to spend a lot of time eating my pussy. I suspect that they were hoping I would react, become aroused. When it eventually became obvious that wasn't going to happen she led the dog up over me. He licked his way up my stomach until he reached my breasts. The woman had put more of that foul tasting cream on my breasts. Whatever it was, the dog loved it and he lapped at my breasts for several minutes.

I could only lay there, crying quietly, waiting for that huge monster to start raping me.

I guess the woman was finally satisfied with all of the foreplay. She pulled the dog farther up over my helpless body. I could feel her using her hand to line his cock up with my slit. She was having difficulty controlling him. But finally he felt the head of his cock enter my hot, much abused pussy and he surged forward with all of his might.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.