Taken at a Rest Stop - Cover

Taken at a Rest Stop

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young couple head south on vacation. Unable to find a place to stop for the night they stop in a rest stop to get some rest. They are kidnapped by a couple of violent, perverted monsters. This is a very rough, very nasty story. I can't even read it! Beware!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

As soon as JT saw me he turned his seat around and called me over. He checked my abused body carefully to assess the extent of the damage. He examined all of the bruises on my tits and my thighs. He ordered me to turn around and he checked out my back and my ass.

"Not too bad," he decided.

I turned back around and he stuck a couple of fingers in my sore, stretched out pussy.

I grunted in pain when his fingers entered me. But he seemed satisfied.

"Yeah," he said. "That cunt is tightening up already. Don't worry, darling, you're still prime pussy." All he cared about was whether or not my pussy would be tight enough to bring him pleasure the next time he raped. He couldn't care less if my insides were shredded and bleeding.

After he inspected my body he pulled his pants down, pulled me down to my knees and I sucked him off. I swallowed his cock, and then a few minutes later I swallowed his cum.

After he came I went through the normal cock worship routine that he required of me. When he was satisfied, he pushed me away. I crawled to a chair and sat down and cried quietly for a while.

As Luke drove down the road in the dark the two brothers talked excitedly about how much money they had just made. I wasn't listening. I didn't want to know. But I couldn't help overhearing that they had made almost $3,000 selling my ass tonight, and another $500 for letting me fuck a dog.

I felt a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. That horrible thought kept coming back and slapping me in the face. If I got out of this, if my husband and I should somehow live, no matter what happened for the rest of my life I would be a woman who had fucked a dog for the amusement of a room full of cruel men.

The RV finally slowed and turned off the road. We started moving through the trees again. I had wondered if we would be returning to the same clearing where our car and all of our belongings had been left. It now appeared that was the plan. There's no reason why I should have found that reassuring. But somehow I did.

Luke parked the RV back in the same clearing and shut the engine off. There was a brief moment of total silence before he stood up, said goodnight to JT and grabbed me.

It was his turn to use me tonight. Last night I belonged to JT. Tonight I would be Luke's sex slave.

Luke pulled me toward the bedroom in the back of the RV. He stopped at the bathroom on the way. He asked me if I had to go. I used the toilet less than an hour ago but I figured I was going to have a hard night so I nodded.

He watched as I sat on the toilet and struggled to pee with him watching me. I finally managed to get a few squirts out and I told him that I was done. I wiped my pussy with a few sheets of toilet paper and tried to stand up. He placed his large hand on the top of my head and held me in place.

I looked up to see what he wanted. The strange expression on his face made me nervous. It instantly became clear that I had good cause to be nervous. He pulled his cock out and aimed it between my legs.

That would have been awful enough on a normal toilet. But on this little plastic one in the RV, there was only a very small space between my thighs for him to pee into without pissing on me, and he wasn't even looking down. He had no intention of trying to avoid getting it on me.

He started pissing on my stomach and thighs. Not all at once in a steady stream. He would let loose a small stream and then pause, apparently to take pleasure from my shock and revulsion.

I looked at up at him in disbelief. I couldn't imagine that someone would even want to do this to another person! He smiled down at me with that slightly deranged smile I've seen on his face from time to time.

As he pissed on me he talked to me quietly. "I loved watching you tonight, fucking all those men, sucking their cocks. That was a hell of a show. I had a fucking hard on all god damned night! But the best part was when you fucked that damned old hound. That was hot!

"You know how many men fucked you tonight? I kept track. There were twenty-seven guys that fucked your mouth. There was thirty-four what fucked your cunt, and seven paid the extra money to fuck your ass. Sixty-eight men and a dog stuck their cocks in you tonight. Now it's my turn bitch."

As he spoke he continued to piss on me a little at a time. One hot squirt of foul smelling urine followed by another coated my body from my chest to my knees. Luke's face was unabashedly beaming with excitement, plainly displaying how much he was enjoying the horror and disgust in my face and the perverted act itself.

I tried not to cry. I was tired of crying. But I couldn't help it. It was overwhelming. All of it was overwhelming. When he saw the tears it was as if that was what he was waiting for. He crammed his still dripping cock in my mouth and finished pissing right down my throat!

I started gagging and choking immediately and despite my fear of these two men I struggled to push him away. I couldn't help myself.

He just giggled maniacally while I thrashed about on the end of his dick. It amused him that I was struggling so futilely. He held my head in an iron grip and pissed right down my throat.

When he finished he stepped back. He leaned against the door frame with his dick still hanging out of his pants and grinned down at me. In a tone of voice that made me think of the school bully from the fifth grade he ordered me clean up all the piss on the toilet and the floor ... with my tongue.

I was too shocked to move. I couldn't believe that he really meant what I was certain I just heard him say.

I was wrong. He pulled me off of the toilet and manhandled me to the floor. He guided my face around with a handful of my hair until he was satisfied that I would continue to debase myself without his help when he turned me loose. I wasn't crying quietly any longer. I was sobbing hysterically and gagging almost constantly.

I couldn't refuse, though. God knew what would happen to Jim if I ever said no to one of these monsters. I finally finished and looked up to see JT standing behind Luke and smiling.

"She did real good for her first time, didn't she Luke?" he said.

Luke giggled again and said, "Sure did, I bet I coulda pissed it all down her throat and she'd a drunk it. Okay, clean your ass up girl, you smell like piss. Then get your ass in the back. I need some pussy."

I used my damp towel to clean myself up a little. Fuck him! He's the one that pissed on me! Let him deal with the stink of it.

I finished up. I got as clean as I was going to get without taking another shower. I leaned against the door of the bathroom for a moment and tried to calm down. Then I went out and stepped into the small bedroom in the back.

Luke pulled me onto the bed and put me to work sucking his cock for a while. After I had sucked his cock for several minutes he put me on my hands and knees and fucked my pussy. He didn't cum yet, though. After fucking my pussy for a while he pulled out and forced his cock brutally into my unlubricated and very sore ass.

I whimpered in pain as he forced his hard cock into me. He giggled and said, "Oh yeah, baby. Keep making that sound. Fuck that turns me on! Come on baby! Cry for me!"

When I finally adjusted to his hard fucking and began to quiet down he reached around and started squeezing my already very sore tits. He didn't stop until I started whining in pain and crying again. That was what really got him off. He finally came in my much abused ass and collapsed on the bed beside me.

I was almost a zombie as I turned, leaned down and sucked his cock clean. When I finished I kissed the spongy head of his cock and in a dull, lifeless voice I thanked him for fucking me.

He pulled me up beside him on the bed and turned me on my side. He ordered me to lift my leg and he pushed his cock back into my ass. He didn't fuck me again, though. He let me lower my leg and he fell asleep with his cock buried in my ass.

We separated sometime during the night. But I guess he expected that.

It was late morning when we finally got up. It was not a pretty day. It was cloudy and cool with intermittent rain. So we played indoor games today. After breakfast I learned one of their favorite games.

JT stretched out on the floor in front of my husband and I sucked his cock until it was hard. He let me continue to suck on his cock for a few more minutes. Then he ordered me to straddle him.

I moved up over him and carefully inserted his cock into my pussy. Once I had his cock buried in me he pulled me down and held me tight while Luke knelt behind us.

Luke pushed my legs farther apart and worked his way up between them. He spread the cheeks of my ass, leaned down and spit between the cheeks. I felt his spit running down into the crack before he caught it with his finger and rubbed it around on my still very sore asshole.

It wasn't until that moment that I realized what he was planning. My head sagged forward and I moaned in fear. I think that at that moment I was just about ready to do something to give them an excuse to go ahead and kill us. I couldn't take much more of this. Not just physically. My mind ... I was beginning to fear that I was going to go out of my mind.

Luke apparently thought that little dab of saliva was lubrication enough. He leaned down over me then and began to force his cock into my ass. The pain was excruciating. I screamed loudly as his cock entered my ass. I was already feeling quite full with JT's cock buried in my pussy. I wanted to beg him to stop, to take it out, even just to use a lubricant. But between my screams of pain and my hysterical sobbing I couldn't even talk.

Once both cocks were inside of me they started fucking me brutally, right in front of my husband. Well, JT didn't actually move much. He lay under me with his hard cock in my pussy and tortured my breasts.

I didn't try to control the tears this time. I knew that was what they wanted to see. They took turns squeezing and twisting my already bruised tits and fucked me like the animals they are.

Luke came first. He started slamming into me with even more violence. I felt like my guts were being turned inside out with each brutal stroke. Then, at last, his big hands clamped down painfully on my shoulders for leverage. He pushed me down on top of his brother and slammed into me sadistically several more times before at last he cried out as his large body began to quiver and he filled me with more cum.

After his brother pulled out of me, JT flipped rolled me off of him and then rolled me back over onto my stomach. He, too, finished in my ass. When the ordeal was finally over I sucked them both clean, kissed their cocks and thanked them for fucking me.

They were finally satisfied, at least for the time being. They sat around naked after that, drinking beer and talking about how much fun I was to rape. I was perfectly happy to be left alone but I saw the way they were watching me. I knew I wouldn't get a lot of time to recover from their abuse. They were planning on something to make my day even more unpleasant. They enjoy humiliating me and debasing me almost as much as they enjoy raping me. Maybe even more since they are a large part of the sex act with those two horrible men. They almost seem to need my cries of pain and my tears to reach orgasm.

It didn't take long to find out what that something unpleasant was going to be. After he finished his beer Luke got to his feet. He stood in front of my husband and ordered me to crawl to him.

I was sitting on the floor only a few feet away. He could easily have taken two or three steps and been standing in front of me. But that wouldn't have been as humiliating and I feared that he wanted to do whatever it was he was about to do to me directly in front of Jim.

I have learned in a very short time that I have reason to fear whatever they wanted to do to me in front of my husband. They love tormenting me all the time, of course. But they seem to take special delight in tormenting me in front of my husband in order to humiliate and degrade us both at the same time, especially when they come up with some new way of debasing us.

He grinned down at me as I crawled closer. When I was close enough he reached down and pulled me to my knees using a handful of my hair as a handle.

I saw the look on his face and I knew something bad was about to happen to me.

I've never witnessed anyone torturing small animals. But I can imagine the expression on the faces of those sick individuals as they pursue that horrible pleasure. It would be the same expression I saw now on Luke's face as he pulled me to my knees and loomed over me.

I feared from the look on his face that whatever he had in mind for me now was not going to be just another sex act. This was going to be something else, something horrible. There was a sick look of anticipation on his cruel face. Whatever he was about to do to me was exciting the hell out of him.

He pushed his semi hard cock into my mouth and all the way into the back of my throat. When his cock was in place he grabbed a handful of my hair in each hand and held on tight. He grinned down at me with that sick expression on his face.

There was a long moment of fear as I waited to find out what he had in mind. I knew this was going to be more than just another horrible, brutal, demeaning blowjob. But still I almost couldn't believe it when I felt the first few spurts of hot urine splashing against the back of my throat and he started pissing in my mouth.

I struggled at first. I pushed against his thighs and tried to pull away. I could hear JT laughing his ass off as he sat nearby and watched.

I choked and I gagged and I pushed futilely. But before long I gave up. I knew I was beaten. He lasted a long time this time. It wasn't just a few final squirts like yesterday in the bathroom. This time he emptied his bladder in my mouth. But at least his cock wasn't buried all the way in my throat. I was able to breathe.

Most of the vile liquid sprayed straight down my throat. But when his bladder was nearly empty he pulled back enough that the last few spurts sprayed into my mouth, coating my tongue and the insides of my cheeks so that I could fully appreciate them.

As soon as he pushed me away I rushed to the bathroom and threw it all up in the toilet. I held onto the toilet for a long time afterwards, my body racked painfully with dry heaves long after my stomach was empty.

As much as I dreaded going back out there, I knew I didn't dare dawdle in here. They were nowhere near finished torturing me. No matter how bad it gets I know that I have to avoid displeasing them. I can't let them hurt Jim.

I rinsed out my mouth, washed my face and hands and went back into the sitting area. JT called me over and said, "We're going to have to work on that throwing up thing. It ruins the mood."

And so we did. He stood up, pushed me back down onto my knees and we did it all over again.

It seemed to go on forever. He held me the same way that Luke had, holding onto handfuls of my hair like reins. But I was beaten, broken. I didn't fight him. I didn't have it in me to fight them any longer.

I continued to gag and choke on the disgusting spray until finally he shot those last few spurts into my mouth. Making certain that I got the full effect of those last few spurts was like some sort of ceremonial act or something.

As soon as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and released his painful grip on my hair I tried to scramble to my feet and run to the bathroom.

He anticipated that. He held me down easily and got right down in my face. I knew that he was deadly serious when he said in a calm, quiet voice, "If you wait ten minutes I won't cut off one of your husband's ears. Okay?"

Oh god! I couldn't! I was already heaving and my stomach was churning. But JT got right in my face again and said, "It's all in your mind, you worthless cunt. Once you realize that, you got it licked. Now calm down. I'll tell you when you can go to the bathroom."

I knelt there, holding my stomach and forcing myself to relax. There was no doubt in my mind that he would carry out his threat, just as there was no doubt in my mind that the couple who started their vacation in this motorhome is dead now. The violence was never far beneath the surface with these two horrible men.

I tried telling myself that it was just recycled beer. Unfortunately, my swollen stomach was not a very good listener. When he finally gave me permission to go to the bathroom I scrambled to my feet. I just barely made it to the toilet in time.

I cleaned myself up again and went back out to find that JT was gone. I heard our car driving away and I looked at Luke.

"JT's going out to get you some more work," he said with that evil grin on his face.

Oh Christ, I thought. Not again! I can't take another night like that.

I made lunch when Luke got hungry. He watched me carefully when I was using the forks and knives. He may be crazy, but he isn't stupid. Well, maybe a little, just not enough.

After lunch I cleaned up the RV and then sucked Luke's cock again. I got permission to speak and asked if Jim could go to the bathroom and get a drink.

Luke thought about it and then he asked Jim if he had to piss. Jim nodded. He was responding. But the dull, lifeless look in his eyes scared me.

Luke smiled and said to me, "After you drink his piss you can get him a drink."

Not again! Shit!

I crawled over to my helpless, demoralized husband and unfastened his pants. I pulled his pants down enough to get at his cock and took him into my mouth. He was struggling as I pulled his pants down. He shook his head violently and made urgent sounds into his ever-present gag. He was obviously trying to make me stop.

I certainly wasn't anxious to do this again. But I was slowly being broken. If this was all that I could do for him then I would do what I could to make things easier for him.

Once I took his cock in my mouth he couldn't help himself. He really had to go bad, very bad. I felt his body shaking with silent sobs he couldn't contain. But his bladder had a mind of its own. It could only hold so much.

It took him a long time to finish. It was more difficult for me because his cock wasn't wedged in my throat. I had to take an active part in my own degradation for Luke's amusement. I was forced to actually swallow it as his bladder emptied in my mouth.

I finally stood up when Jim finished and began to rush for the bathroom. I hadn't taken two steps before Luke shook his head and said, "Fifteen minutes this time."

I looked at the clock on the microwave and then stared at it for fifteen minutes, counting every second. I was dismayed to find, though, that every time they did this horrible thing to me it was getting easier. This was not something I wanted to become good at.

When I was finally given permission I rushed to the bathroom and dropped to my knees in front of the toilet. I was shocked when I actually had to stick my finger down my throat to get the revolting contents of my stomach to come back up. I vomited up the bladder full of piss I just swallowed. As soon as I had expelled all of my husband's urine I discovered that I had to pee.

I cleaned up once more. I couldn't seem to get the taste out my mouth and the smell seemed to be with me constantly, though I didn't have any on me that I could find.

I went back out and got a bottle of water for Jim. I took his gag off but his handcuffs were fastened under the seat so I had to hold the bottle for him. He drank gratefully. But we never looked in each other's eyes. We were too humiliated.

We didn't attempt to communicate. Luke was watching us closely. We hadn't forgotten that we weren't allowed to speak.

Jim finished the bottle of water. I timidly requested permission to speak and begged Luke to leave the gag off. Even if Jim yelled at the top of his lungs no one could hear him way out here.

Luke thought about it and said, "Okay, we can leave it off until we hear the car coming back. It's like JT told you, though. You have to give something to get something. And if he makes a sound before JT gets back it's coming out of your hide.

I agreed without hesitation. What the hell! They could make me do any perverted thing they wanted anyway.

I assumed he had something specific in mind and I was right. He pulled his pants off again and ordered me to lie on the floor in front of Jim. I stretched out on my back on the floor and he squatted over my face. I didn't know what he was doing at first. When he ordered me to use my tongue on his asshole I was shocked. I guess after everything else that has happened I shouldn't have been. And after all, this hardly even registered on the pervert scale compared to the other things they've made me do since they kidnapped us.

Once more I struggled to control my stomach and while he hovered over my face I ate his asshole for nearly half an hour. I don't believe this person ever took a shower! The stench was unbearable.

I didn't flinch. I didn't struggle. In part because I knew that he hoped that I would. But mostly I did what I was told because I was broken.

Finally I outlasted him. He turned around and jumped on me like a football player tackling a quarterback. He forced his cock into my dry pussy and fucked me while holding me in a death grip in his arms.

He was resting all of his weight on my body. His face was only inches from mine. While he fucked me he ordered me to open my mouth. He held my eyes locked in his evil gaze as he slowly and deliberately spit in my mouth while he raped me. Not just once, over and over again.

He covered my face with spit and then he spit in my mouth some more. I could only lie there under him and submit, disgusted beyond my power to describe. I cried quietly and let him do whatever he wanted until he finally reached orgasm. As soon as he let me up I did the rest of my job.

He didn't let me clean up. While the spit dried on my face he opened up one of the storage cabinets and retrieved a magazine. It was a Playboy Magazine. He sat down and got comfortable. He spread his legs and ordered me to hold his cock in my mouth while he looked through it.

I guess I finally wore him out. His cock didn't get hard again.

He did have to piss later. Luckily not as much because this time my mouth was higher than his lap and just like when I took care of Jim earlier I had to actively swallow it. I almost fucked that up. Near the end I started to gag. But I started to panic when I nearly spilled some of his piss on him and I managed to control myself.

This time he didn't let me go to the bathroom afterwards. But I managed to keep it down. I was too afraid of what he would do to Jim if I didn't.

I think that depression was starting take control of me. I was beginning to lose hope. I was starting to think that maybe surviving this ordeal wasn't the best option. I didn't know if I could just give up and let them kill us. But it was on my mind.

Just as it was getting dark we heard the car coming up the path. Luke jumped up and put the gag back in Jim's mouth.

JT came in with a huge smile and said, "Luke, my boy, this is going to be a big one. The cunt's going to make us some real money tonight. Come on. Let's go. They're waiting for us to come back with the bitch. We're going to make some easy money tonight and get to see a good show at the same time. You're gonna love this!"

They left Jim cuffed to the chair. I was dragged out to the car, still naked. They shoved me in the back seat a lot more forcefully than was necessary and sat in front. JT started the car and drove slowly back down the narrow trail toward the road. They ignored me except to order me to get on the floor and keep my head down.

They drove through the countryside for a long time before the car finally turned off the road and came to a stop. I knew that something bad was going to happen to me. But I was very uncomfortable bouncing around on the floor in the back. I was relieved when the car came to a stop and I could relax and quit bracing myself at last. JT and Luke climbed out. Before he slammed the door JT said, "Don't fucking move, got it?"

"Yes sir," I said, afraid to look up.

I stayed on my knees with my head down until I heard footsteps and voices approaching the car. The passenger door opened and I was pulled out roughly. In addition to JT and Luke, there were half a dozen other men and one woman standing beside the car waiting to see what JT had brought them.

Our destination had been a farm! We were parked in front of a huge old barn.

The strangers looked me over. One of the men stepped up to me and ordered me to turn around while he inspected my body. He turned to JT then and said, "She's perfect. Are you sure she'll do it?"

JT nodded and said, "Not a problem. There isn't anything this slut won't do."

He leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "Not if she wants to see her husband alive again."

I understood. I knew that whatever it was they wanted me to do here, or wanted to do to me, it must be something horrible. It always is. I also knew that whatever perverted acts they demanded of me I would comply in order to protect Jim.

JT grabbed my arm and I was pulled along as we went through the partially closed door and into the large clean area in the center of the barn. It was immediately obvious that this was no longer a working farm.

I looked around, looking for some indication of what I could expect to happen to me here. There were professional looking movie cameras and lights all over the place. It was set up just like a movie studio. Someone started moving a large, strange looking bench into the center of the room.

I assumed that the bench was for me since there were heavy leather straps to hold their victim in place. But I wasn't immediately strapped down on the bench. I still didn't know what they had planned for me. But I overheard some of their conversation. They talked it over and decided that they should get me warmed up first. They didn't actually say what they were going to make me do after I was "warmed up."

I was pushed to my knees. JT and Luke stood to the side watching and making sure that I did what I was told as each of the six men took a turn slamming their cocks into my mouth and violently fucking my face.

Once they had all cum down my throat one of the men went out and came back inside a couple of minutes later leading a large horse!

A lot of girls like horses. I'm not one of them. I'm afraid of horses. I was about to learn that I had good reason to be afraid of this one.

After all of the men had gotten their rocks off in my throat they left me alone. I managed to get to my feet and stood by myself off to the side, trying to stay out of everyone's way. While I was waiting for someone to tell me what to do a woman came over to me and asked if I had ever done this before.

"Done what?" I asked.

She looked at me, surprised and somewhat amused, and exclaimed, "You don't know why you're here?!"

I shook my head.

She nodded in the direction of the horse they had just led in and said, "Well, for starters, me and you are going to suck off that fucking horse."

She saw my face turn white. She grabbed me and started talking fast and low. The urgency in her voice made it clear that what she had to say was important for me to remember.

"Listen honey, I don't know how you got into this. But I gotta tell you; these guys will fuck you up in a heartbeat if you give them any shit. You don't tell them no, especially not after they set this up.

"Here's what's gonna happen. They'll tie up the horse and keep him on a short rein so that he can't rear up. He's gonna get pretty excited so you always need to keep an eye on those hooves. We go over to him and let him sniff us. We pet him and rub on him until he gets used to us. We keep that up until he calms down a little. I'm going to lift his tail and hold it out of the way. You're going to bend down and lick his nuts."

She saw the look of disbelief on my face and she whispered urgently, "Pay attention, bitch! I ain't fucking around! These are some bad fucking dudes! I've heard rumors that not every girl that makes a movie here gets to go home afterwards."

I struggled to pay attention as she continued to describe in disgusting detail what these monsters were about to require of me.

"It won't be too bad," she said. "They wash his nuts and his cock before they bring him in. They'll take some close-ups of you licking his balls. Try to smile. If you don't, they can make you wish you did.

Once they're satisfied and the horse is ready we'll get under him and start rubbing his cock until it gets hard. As soon as his cock gets hard we take turns rubbing and sucking until he cums. It's just like jacking off some dude only bigger and messier."

She saw the shock and the disgust on my face and she shook her head. She seemed more worried by my stunned reaction than she was by what we were about to have to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.