Taken at a Rest Stop - Cover

Taken at a Rest Stop

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young couple head south on vacation. Unable to find a place to stop for the night they stop in a rest stop to get some rest. They are kidnapped by a couple of violent, perverted monsters. This is a very rough, very nasty story. I can't even read it! Beware!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

This is a dark, nasty, disturbing story containing page after page of perversion. It is not for the faint of heart. After part one was originally written and posted, in response to a surprising number of requests, I wrote a sequel. It's included here, starting at Chapter Four. Please don't try to read this story if you don't have a strong stomach. And no, for the more naïve among you, this is not a true story. No animals were harmed the in the making of this story.

We left home much later than we planned this morning. My husband and I were taking a couple of weeks off and driving from our home in Northern Vermont to Florida. It was our intention to leave very early in the morning and stop just south of Pennsylvania for the first night. Unfortunately, that wasn't how it worked out.

We packed the car the night before with everything but our toiletries and our pillows. We always travel with our own pillows. When we got up this morning we took quick showers, dressed and went outside. We were planning on having breakfast down the road somewhere.

My husband, Jim, took the toiletry bag out to the car and I went around the house one last time to make sure that no appliances were left on that shouldn't be.

I went outside to find Jim unloading the trunk. One of our tires had gone flat overnight! I helped him as much as I could, which wasn't much. It seems like most of our suitcases weigh more than I do. He got the spare tire and the jack out and changed the tire. Once the tire had been changed we discussed it and decided that the prudent thing to do would be to replace the tire so that we'd have a spare. We didn't want to get stuck on the side of the road without one.

Since the trunk was already unloaded the time to do that was now. I waited impatiently on the porch while Jim rushed into town and waited for our small town's only service station to open so he could get the tire replaced.

By the time he returned and we loaded the trunk again we were almost three hours late getting started. The problem with getting a late start is that we know from past experience that it can be very difficult when traveling on I-81 to find a motel room at night in Pennsylvania.

On one previous trip we ended up driving all the way through the state. We didn't want to. We were exhausted and would have loved to stop for the night. But you can't get off at every rest stop to look for a motel with a vacancy or it will take you a week to get through the state.

The last time we made the trip we ended up taking a nap in a rest stop. If you've tried it you know that sleeping in your car is not very restful! There just aren't enough motel rooms in Pennsylvania.

Sure enough, because of our late start, we ended up, after looking for a room at several exits, giving up and stopping for a short nap at a rest stop. It was a typical rest stop, no better or worse than any other. We parked in a well lit area near the restrooms. Not good for sleeping, but safer. We seemed to have a lot of company. There were plenty of other cars, trucks and a few RVs in the parking lot. It seemed safe.

We put our seats all the way back and put the seat backs down as far as they would go and tried to take a nap. Jim finally dozed off. But after about half an hour I got the urge to go to the ladies room. I quietly opened my door and slid out, careful not to wake Jim. I went up the sidewalk and used the facilities. I came back out and walked through the quiet, peaceful parking lot to our car. There was no sign of trouble until I opened the door and sat down. I didn't even notice at first that although I'd left it fully reclined my seatback was now upright. I was too sleepy I guess.

The first sign I had that we were in trouble was when I looked to see if Jim was awake and I saw him sitting up with his eyes wide open and the barrel of a gun pointed right at his head.

I started to scream. But before any sound could escape a hand came around from the back and clamped over my mouth firmly.

I tried to bite the hand. I struggled to get free of it. I heard an incredibly loud click even as I struggled. The man holding the gun to Jim's head had cocked it. I froze instantly and the man behind me asked me, "Are you ready to behave? Or do you want this young fella's brains splattered all over the windshield?"

I didn't move a muscle. I stopped struggling and slumped down in my seat. The man behind me cautiously took his hand away. When I remained quiet, he sat back in his seat and left me alone.

The man behind Jim said, "Do you kids see how this works? One of you fucks up, the other one gets hurt, or worse. You do what you're told, when you're told and maybe you live to tell the police later. Or not. It depends on my mood. So you better be nice to me."

I was so scared that I was sure that I was going to throw up. I looked at Jim as if he could somehow reassure me that things would be alright. He had an ugly bruise on his forehead. It suddenly struck me, "Oh my god! I left the car door unlocked! Shit! I let these criminals in!"

I started crying when I realized this was my fault. Jim tried to comfort me but the man behind him stopped him.

"Let the bitch cry," he said. "I like the sound. It's pleasant, like a brook running through your backyard. You might as well get used to it. She'll probably be making that sound a lot."

I was too scared to think. But even my fear numbed brain understood the implications of that statement. They weren't going to just take our money and leave. They were going to kidnap us ... or me.

He ordered Jim to start the car and pull up behind a large RV at the far end of the parking lot. It was parked all by itself in the dark under some overhanging tree branches. Jim hesitated for just a second and suddenly a leather strap, a belt, came over the top of my seat and around my neck. It was pulled tight in an instant. I was being strangled!

"Alright," Jim yelled, as he started the car. "Alright, I'm doing it!"

The strap around my throat loosened, but didn't go away. Jim pulled up to the back of the RV and then, following directions, he got out slowly. The man sitting behind him got out and followed Jim. I tried to get a better look at him as he followed Jim around the vehicle but it was dark. I could tell that he seemed large, sturdy. But I couldn't tell anything else about him.

He made Jim precede him at gunpoint out of sight around the corner of the RV. I was afraid he might be taking my husband into the nearby woods until I saw a light come on in the RV. I was terrified of being kidnapped. But at least it didn't look like we were going to be killed. Not right away anyway.

As soon as they were out of sight a hand come around the seat and begin to explore my left breast. I nearly jumped out of my skin. My breath caught and my heart rate doubled as it suddenly occurred to me that I might be, no, I would most likely be raped by these two men.

But the belt tightened around my throat and I offered no resistance.

I wasn't wearing a bra. I normally do, of course. But on long trips I find that they make it impossible to get comfortable towards the end of the day. So as had become my practice when traveling I left it off this morning.

The man behind me realized it right away and said, "Good girl! I appreciate your making it easier for me by not wearing a damned bra. I tell you what. How about if you lift that fucking shirt up over your tits so I can get a good feel?"

I was terrified. And it made it so much worse that he seemed to be so calm and in control. My hands shook as I slowly lifted my polo shirt up over my chest and held it under my chin. I felt my face burning with shame and embarrassment. But it was far outweighed by the sheer terror.

Instantly his hot, sweaty hand began exploring my flesh, now unhindered by the material of my thin top. He cupped my breast and lifted it in his hand as though weighing it. He began pinching and pulling on my nipple.

He wasn't hurting me, just toying with me. I could only sit quietly with my eyes pressed tightly closed and allow him to do anything he wished.

The man that had taken Jim inside finally came back out and opened my door. He smiled down at me, watching the man behind me manipulate my breast as if it were some kind of sex show. He obviously enjoyed the sight of my breasts. He was probably amused as well by the evidence of my complete surrender.

I glanced at his face. I didn't like what I saw. He appeared to be around forty years old. His face was weathered and cruel. I saw absolutely no sign of compassion. No sympathy for another human being in trouble. His cold eyes terrified me as much as the gun in his hand.

He appeared to be in very good shape. He looked strong, and he looked evil. I could hope that he was putting on a show for me, but I didn't think that was the case. He looked like the sort of person the police detectives are always looking for on television, evil.

He stuck the pistol he was carrying into his belt. He knew he didn't need it to intimidate me. He reached out and grabbed my arm. The man in the backseat removed his belt from around my neck and I was roughly pulled out of the car. He wasn't holding the gun now. But he knew I wasn't going anywhere. He had my husband.

I felt like I was aware of every nerve ending in my body as he led me to the door of the RV and pushed me inside. I've never been so scared in my life. I was so scared I was having trouble breathing. As I put my foot on the first of the steps leading up into the RV I knew exactly what someone being led up the stairs to a gallows much feel like.

I reached the top step and looked inside. I saw Jim. He was tied to a chair and gagged. He obviously didn't end up like that without a struggle. There were several bruises on his face and his lip was cut. Jim must have tried desperately to resist this guy. My husband isn't a wuss. But our captor is a big, strong, obviously violent man.

I hesitated when I saw my husband tied to the chair. The man behind me put his hand on my backside, squeezed and then pushed me inside. He followed me in and pushed me into a chair. My hands were handcuffed to the base of the chair and a rag was taped in my mouth.

As soon as he secured me to the chair he went back outside. I heard noises in the back of the RV. They were hooking up our car to the tow dolly that was already attached to the back of the rig. I didn't know if that was good or bad. I decided it was bad. I was concerned because if they left our car here it might give the cops some sort of clue.

I looked at Jim. Jim was normally my tower of strength. It terrified me that he looked beaten. We seemed to be totally helpless, totally hopeless. It was horrible to see him like that. It looked like he had given up. He has accepted the fact that he was beaten. That added to the terror I was feeling. I kept feeling dizzy and I was afraid I was going to faint.

Before long the two men who had taken us came back in from hooking up our car. The one that had been playing with my breast in the car came in behind the larger man that seemed to be in charge.

They had left my shirt pulled up over my breasts when they went out to hook up our car. They stopped in front of me now to subject me to a more leisurely examination in the light.

The older man watched in amusement as the younger man pinched my exposed nipple and smiled down at me as if I was a thing. I was just something for them to play with. I wasn't even really a person with feelings and rights.

I got a good look at the second man for the first time. The two men looked like they might be brothers. They're both tall, rough looking, sturdy, strong, and as I said, evil. They both have a very scary look in their eyes whenever I had the nerve to look one of them in the eyes.

The second one, the one that was behind me in the car and had forced me to expose my breasts appeared to be slightly younger. I estimated that he's in his late thirties. He reluctantly stopped tormenting my exposed breast. He grinned down at me and said, "We're gonna have a lot of fun with those little titties in a little while."

Then he turned and walked up front and got in the driver's seat. In a few minutes the RV was driving down the Interstate in the dark with my husband and I tied up and helpless in the back.

One of the reasons I was so scared was that, although they had put our car on the tow dolly and were bringing it along, I got the impression they weren't interested in our possessions so much as they didn't want to leave behind any evidence that we had been kidnapped. They didn't want our possessions. It would have been obvious from the car we drove that we aren't wealthy. They want me.

They ignored us for a while. They sat up front in those captain's chairs and talked quietly as if my husband and I were not even in the RV. They drove for nearly an hour before they pulled off the Interstate and into a gas station. They filled up the fuel tank. The older of the two men went inside to pay and came back out with a couple of cups of coffee. Soon they were driving down the secondary roads. I had no idea where we were going.

I didn't even know if we were still in Pennsylvania. It was early in the morning and very dark. We seemed to be passing miles and miles of absolutely nothing.

I was exhausted. I haven't slept in almost twenty-four hours. But I was much too scared to doze off. Every time I looked at our captors I got a feeling of terror in the pit of my stomach. Unfortunately, that feeling was totally justified by the circumstances. There was no way to rationalize it away. So I just sat with my head resting on the seat back and stared at the ceiling.

A light coming from the microwave oven caught my eye. I glanced over at it and saw that it was almost four in the morning. Not long after that the driver slowed and turned off the road.

I glanced out through the windshield. He was driving slowly along a narrow path through the trees on a very rough trail. Branches scraped the top and sides of the RV as they slowly drove deeper into the woods. I had the impression that we were a long way from anything.

He drove slowly through the woods for about five minutes and finally came to a stop. I looked outside but it was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing.

The two men that had taken us stood up and stretched. The driver went into the back and I heard him using the bathroom. The other one, the older one, the more evil of the two if I was correct, stood looking down at me. At last he reached into his pocket. He dug out the key and leaned down and unlocked my handcuffs.

My arms were free now, but I had no place to go. I sat, waiting for whatever was to happen next. I was long past hoping I would not be raped. Now I was just praying that we would not be killed. I was not so stupid that I didn't know that they were going to rape me.

The one in charge spoke quietly to me. "Do you remember what I told you back at the rest stop?"

I was too terrified to think. He must have seen the blank look in my eyes. "I told you that anytime either of you does something I don't like, or doesn't do what they're told, the other one pays for it. Do you remember now?"

I nodded. I still had the gag in my mouth.

"Do you believe me?" he asked.

There was absolutely no question in my mind that they would take pleasure in hurting us, or killing us, as the spirit moved them.

I nodded again.

"Smart girl," he said. "I'm going to take that gag off now. You don't make a sound, not one peep. You don't speak unless spoken to. I don't want to hear a who, a what, a why, or a where come out of your mouth."

I nodded my understanding.

He ripped the tape off of my mouth, pulled the cloth out and tossed it onto the counter nearby. I took a couple of deep breaths and licked my dry lips. I kept swallowing, trying to get some moisture in my mouth.

The man that had been driving came back out from the bathroom. The one who had been doing the talking said, "This is my little brother Luke. My name is JT. You can call us both Sir, when we let you speak. That won't be very often. Now I was serious about that. I consider unauthorized talking a serious offense and I promise you that both of you will regret it if I catch you. That means talking between you, too."

I nodded my understanding and he continued, "Good. You seem like a real smart girl. Maybe there is just a slight chance you two will come out of this okay. Now, I would like for you to stand up."

He paused while I struggled to my feet and tried to stand on legs that quivered in terror.

When I was standing at last he continued, "Good girl, now, take those clothes off for me."

It certainly came as no surprise. But still I wasn't sure how I was going to get through it. I took a deep breath, hesitating for only a second. Suddenly he swung around and hit Jim in the face violently with the back of his hand.

I screamed and he grabbed my throat and nearly lifted me right up off of the floor by my neck. He held me so that only my toes touched the floor. "What did I tell you about not obeying?" he asked conversationally.

That was part of what made this so terrifying, made them so evil. They acted like kidnapping people and hurting them were just things that everyone did. This was all just a part of their normal everyday lives. It was just another day at the office.

I struggled with my polo shirt, while I still dangled from his fingers. Finally he released me. Still gasping for breath I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it in the chair behind me. It wasn't covering anything anyway. My breasts have been exposed since Luke made me pull my top up at the rest stop.

"Damn," he said to his brother, obviously disappointed. "Not much in the tit department."

My breasts have been exposed since just before they pulled me out of our car. It isn't like he was seeing them for the first time. If he wasn't satisfied with my figure he could have left us at the rest stop and I would have been perfectly happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.