The Kagaijin Chronicles: Tsuyoken-ouji
Chapter 2: Winning a Princess

Copyright© 2008 by Miss_Misaki

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Winning a Princess - The kagaijin are a race of people who share a common ancestor with modern man, but took a different evolutionary path - a stronger one, in most respects. Prince Tsuyoken is their newest king in training, but every king needs a queen, and he has his sights set on one.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Teacher/Student   Slow   School   Transformation  

I sighed contentedly as I reclined in the spacious, gently swirling water, holding my precious, sleeping Yumi comfortably upon my lap. The clear, sultry bath water smelled slightly of sulfur, and it was very hot indeed, as it was fed directly by one of the palace's many hot springs. I knew that I had to be careful not to keep Yumi in the water for too long, as with her delicate human physique, water this hot could quickly cause her to overheat. However, the recuperative properties of the spring - coupled with the herbal additives my people had developed over the centuries - would do wonders for her sore muscles, not to mention the area marking her recently shed virginity. Although such recuperative steps would become wholly unnecessary within the next hour, the tenderness she evoked in me compelled me to pursue any lengths in an effort to make her more comfortable.

It was several minutes before my love awakened from her exhausted slumber, and as she stirred sleepily in my arms I mentally prepared myself for the inevitable outburst. My hands were clasped tenderly just above her waist, encircling her completely, and I involuntarily tightened my grip on her as I felt her come to her senses. In most places, the bath was easily two feet deeper than she was tall, and if she were to try to flee from her resting place in my arms, she would be in for a rude shock.

"Wuh... ?" she mumbled, shaking her head and lifting an arm to try to rub her face. When she found it hindered by my arm, she lifted both to see just how securely she was restrained, making a soft splashing sound with the sudden movement. After a moment or two, recollection must have hit, because she froze, and as I braced myself for hysterics and a round of frenzied splashing, she managed to completely surprise me.

"Don't let go of me!" she gasped frantically, wrenching her arms out from under mine and clutching fiercely at one of my forearms. "Please, Sensei!"

In my surprise I nearly did let her go. "Why ... gladly, my darling! Whatever is the matter?"

"Just ... just don't drop me in the water," she demanded after a few moments of hesitation, shivering despite the heated liquid. "Promise me!"

"You have my word," I assured her, gently tightening my grip on her and edging backward until I had slid up a step on the edge of the bath. "Why are you afraid, my beloved? Is it the water?"

"I can't swim," she said softly, the forced tone of her voice telling me that although it shamed her to admit it, she was more afraid than she was embarrassed. "I don't want to fall in and ... and..." she shuddered and shook her head. "Please, can we just get out? I don't want to be here, Akayama-sensei."

Understanding her behavior at last, I swiftly exited the comfort and warmth of the water, carrying my frightened companion protectively in my arms as I stepped out into the changing area of the room. Yumi began to shiver immediately upon her immersion in the cooler air, so I promptly set her on her feet and retrieved for her a large, thick towel from the well-stocked linen closet beside the bath. She snatched it away from me as though she was afraid I might reconsider my offer, and she immediately covered herself, averting her eyes to my nakedness and staring furtively at the bath from whence she had escaped only moments before.

"My kagaijin name is Tsuyoken," I offered with a smile. "Although, if you'd prefer, you may continue to call me Akayama, Tsu, or anything else, for that matter. You may call me anything you like, as long as it is your voice that blesses my ears with the words."

She turned away from me and did not answer, and although I waited to see if she would at least make a waspish comment in return, I had a feeling I had gotten all the response I was going to receive. I wasn't exactly surprised, though. I had expected far worse behavior from her than this.

She stood there silently like that as I shrugged and scrubbed myself dry with another towel. I did not wrap it about my body as she had with hers. She had seen me in the buff already, and I had no intention of hiding my body from her in the way that she chose to hide hers from me. Besides, in a short while, we would both want to be as unfettered as possible anyway.

I considered her fear of water as I watched her and dried off, and it occurred to me all at once that her phobia must have been dreadfully compounded by the way in which her parents had died. Although I felt the urge to ask her if they had been good swimmers, I ignored it, since even an imbecile would have been able to tell that such a question would not only be insensitive, but also irrelevant, given the likely violent state of the water during their disappearance in the storm.

I noticed that her head had begun to droop, and her body was swaying slightly. She was moving as one who was about to faint. "Would you like to lie down, Yumi?" I asked her, the concern plain in my voice. "You don't look very steady from this angle."

"I feel ill," she replied, clutching tightly at the top of her snugly wrapped towel as she gave me a wary, hateful backward glance. "Where can I sleep? Alone?" she added, emphasizing the last word and watching my every move as I came toward her to offer her a steady hand.

"I will not leave you now," I said firmly, noting the way she flinched when I grasped her shoulder to help guide her back to the bedroom. "It won't be much longer before the full effects of my seed begin to work upon you, and you will be a danger to yourself if I leave you alone in such a state."

"Oh, I see," she laughed dryly, angrily brushing my hand away but allowing me to lead her out of the bathing room and into the bedroom. "I can only imagine. I suppose your people must have gotten tired of leaving your new brides alone for a few moments, only to find that they'd hanged themselves in your absence. I'm sure it must never have occurred to you that such things could be avoided if you weren't so cruel to them in the first place."

"I understand your bitterness," I sighed, trying to assuage her temper with my empathetic words. "I know this must be very difficult for you to accept, and I apologize for that. I will do what I can to make things less disagreeable for you." She stopped walking and lowered her head slightly. Her arms began to quiver, and her hands balled into tightly-clenched fists as she allowed her fury to overcome her emotions. I knew at once that the tantrum I had expected earlier was now going to present itself.

"You beast!" she screamed, whirling around and lunging at me, savagely pounding my chest with her fists and then clawing at me as though she would rake me to shreds if she could. "Demon! Monster! How dare you pretend to understand anything! You've destroyed me, damn you! I'm nothing now! Worthless! Even if you DID understand, then it would only make you the foulest creature that ever lived! To do what you've done to me, all the while knowing how cruel and ... and how terrible ... you vile, wicked THING!" She flung herself miserably against me a final time before she sank weakly to her knees, obstinately striking at my shins with her enfeebled fists and sobbing for all that she was worth. I waited patiently for her hysterics to abate while I allowed her to strike me as she wished.

Naturally, I remained uninjured by her physical assault, but I was unhappy that she was still feeling so wretchedly about our first mating experience. I sighed and shook my head as I gazed down at her with a look of the deepest pity. "I never really expected you to believe me anyway," I said gently, kneeling and attempting to lift her so as to carry her to the bed. She screamed bitterly and repeatedly slapped me in the face, all the while struggling against my powerful grip, but to no avail. The towel she had used to cover herself had come loose in her struggles, and as I lifted her off the floor, it fell away entirely, leaving her exposed and vulnerable, and doing nothing to ease her foul mood.

"Are there no limits to your evil?" she howled, ignoring all modest impulses as she raged and flailed in my arms. "Take your groping hands off of me this instant!"

"Now settle down, or I'll be forced to restrain you," I chuckled, dumping her on the bed and smirking despite myself. I had never seen Yumi so uninhibited and savage, and I must admit, it quite charmed me. Upon finding herself once again in the place of her worst experiences, Yumi seized the top layer blanket and rolled herself up in it, forming a comically lumpy cigar shape.

"You'll have to do more than that if you want to force yourself on me again!" she snarled at me. "Savage! Brute!"

I laughed again, and I was certain she could tell how decidedly amused by her antics I was, but I didn't care. Naturally, my amusement only added to her fury, but for the time being, I really didn't mind how much she fumed and spat. Sooner or later - hopefully sooner - she would be singing a different song entirely.

"There is something I've been trying to tell you that you need to understand," I began, sitting on the edge of the bed and stretching my arms comfortably behind me, barely grazing the foot-end of her improvised cocoon. "The most difficult part of our union is over now. The first mating session is always the hardest, especially for virgin maidens, such as you were. Now that you hold my seed in your womb, you will not find our next encounter nearly so traumatizing. In fact, you will grow to want it yourself and, as surprising as this may sound, you may even find yourself begging me to pleasure you, which I will gladly do, I might add."

"You really do live in a fantasy world," she snapped at me, glaring contemptuously at me from within her snug, anti-kagaijin barrier. "I can never forgive you for the way you ... you soiled me." She shuddered and curled her legs inward slightly, lying on her side as she turned away from me. "The very idea! I'd have to have lost my mind! I'll never want that from you. Never!"

"Oh? Never is a very long time, my darling," I purred, slithering in behind her and, much to her emphatic disgust, draping one arm languidly over her shoulder and toying with one of her covered breasts. "It's not fantasy, either. It just so happens that kagaijin seminal fluid has a remarkable effect on human women - more so even than it does with animals. The liquid in which our reproductive cells are suspended acts as a powerful aphrodisiac, igniting insatiable flames of passion in our mates from the inside out. Truly, it is so much more than that. Every sense, every feeling - they all become pleasure of the highest degree. Perhaps it has already begun. You may already have noticed a warm, tingling sensation beginning here," I snaked my arm south until I reached her midsection, whereupon I used my fingercles to begin prodding and poking her in many places. She squirmed and yowled furiously at me in protest, trying to kick backwards at me with her legs, but finding her movements hampered greatly. I laughed as I realized that she must have really begun to regret wrapping herself so securely in the blankets, as she now had no means of escape.

"What I feel is nothing more than nausea and utter disgust," she barked, her voice curiously higher in pitch than normal. "Remove yourself from my person and leave me alone!"

"As I said, I can't do that," I chuckled, grinning at her as I mercilessly continued probing various places of her wriggling body from outside the covers. She squealed in livid rage and began to struggle to free herself from the blankets.

Deciding that this was a welcome idea, I watched with a hearty grin as she squirmed and flailed until she had at last managed to free her arms. After resting for a moment or two, she then used them to fight her way out of her cozy prison. She was so winded by the time she had managed to free herself that at first, she didn't make any move to get off of the bed. She instead lay where she was, panting and glowering at me defiantly. I stared back at her with an amused grin on my face, refraining from touching her for the moment, as I wanted to see what she would do.

By this time I could tell by the flush in her cheeks and by the way she kept clutching at the blankets that there was definitely something going on inside of her. Her eyes were darting this way and that, and she kept panting long after she should have caught her breath. For the first time in her life, she was beginning to feel both the heightened sensitivity of her skin and the powerful sense of desire which came from mating with a kagaijin, and from the expression she now wore, I could tell that it both frightened and confused her immensely.

"What have you ... done to me?" she panted, groaning and curling into a fetal position, only to hastily uncurl and turn herself over onto her stomach. "My skin feels like it's on fire!"

"That would be what my kind calls 'magmate, '" I commented with a triumphant beam of approval. "You are responding quickly to the introduction of my natural love potion, my dear. I wasn't certain how long it would take you to feel the effects. However, this only marks the onset of the experience. This feeling pales in comparison to what will possess you from now on." I crawled up alongside her and began tenderly massaging her body with my many-tentacled fingers, starting at the base of her skull and working my way slowly downward. At the first touch of my hand, her head shot up in alarm and all the muscles in her body went rigid with tension, but the sensations that my probing fingers sent communicated to her body through her sensitive skin caused her to cry out in surprise, and she dug her fingers into the blankets and buried her face to muffle her gasps of pleasured fright.

I rubbed and caressed every inch of the back side of her body, carefully skirting the place between her legs, which she had clamped shut in her fear. That part of the fun would come later anyway. For now, I wanted her relaxed and filled with enjoyment, despite whatever she might be willing to admit to herself. When I arrived at her tiny feet, I tenderly but firmly rubbed both tops and soles, lightly tickling her toes afterward, and causing her to jerk her feet away and shriek at me in protest. Grinning, I pressed her legs back down to the bed and showed them mercy for the time being. I carefully crawled over the top of her until my head was just above hers, and I returned to massaging her neck and back. She had not removed her face from the blanket, but I could tell by the way her fingers were digging deeply into the bed on either side of her head that she was overwhelmed by the sensations I had awakened in her.

As my hands did their work, I could feel my phallus stiffening and bobbing in time to my movements. The tip would lightly strike Yumi's back every so often, and although she made no sign that she recognized the oddly positioned touches, I had a feeling she could easily guess. I had to focus all of my mental energies on Yumi and her experience, or the urgency in my loins would have caused me to act too hastily.

After dedicating plenty of time to the tense muscles in her upper back, I decided to move my attention out in front. "Please ... no," she begged in a strained, frightened voice, arching her back involuntarily as I slid my hands down to her sides and teasingly rubbed at the edges of her smothered breasts. I relished the puppy-like whimpering sounds she made as I kneaded and pressed against the stubborn mounds, and when I gently lifted her right arm in an effort to try to turn her over, I was pleased to find her admirably yielding and only mildly resistant to my wish.

With nothing more objectionable than a feeble push against my arms - coupled with a pathetic whimper - she allowed me to turn her onto her back. Although her eyes were wet with fresh tears, her flushed cheeks and the rapid rise and fall of her chest told me that she wasn't exactly committed to the idea of ordering me to stop. I complied with her quaking body's pleas for more attention, and I seized her soft, supple breasts with both hands, feeling a shiver of excitement run through me as she moaned and grabbed my wrists with tremulous hands. I leaned over her and cupped the left of her taut nipples in my mouth, while I teased the right with playful fingercles. She yelped and gasped, and her legs writhed uncontrollably as she dug her fingers in my damp hair and pulled weakly at it to get me to stop.

As I enjoyed the sour tang of the bumpy, hardened skin, I slid my knee up between her legs to caress her inner thighs. I found with no small degree of delight that she had become rather moist and sticky where the two met, and she was grinding her legs together desperately, as the urges taking hold of her were threatening to drive her mad with longing. I pressed the rigid, taut skin of my knee against her soft dampness, and almost immediately, she clung to it with a desperation and ferocity I had not expected. She pinned her legs tightly to either side of my folded leg, and she began rocking herself against my knee, letting a shrill cry escape as the intense waves of pleasure this motion created nearly enveloped her entire body.

"Oh n-no!" she cried, shaking her head and clenching her fists in my hair. "Wh-why?"

"Because you are the most wonderful creature I have ever been fortunate enough to encounter," I groaned, feeling my cock throb impatiently. "I love you, Yumi."

"What's happening?" she moaned with a shudder. "I ... I'm going crazy!"

"You haven't even begun to experience the ecstasy I intend to bestow upon you," I growled, switching to her other nipple and tickling it with my vibrating tongue. "This time, I will see to it that your very soul is rocked with rapture! Oh, my darling!"

After giving sufficient attention to her right nipple, I released my tongue's hold on it and traced a winding, snakelike trail of hot saliva up through the valley of her perfect tits and up, up, up, over her neck and chin until I reached her trembling lips. I gently teased the corners of her tightly closed mouth with the tip of my eager tongue, and when she did not allow me entry, I grinned devilishly at her.

"If you play coy with me, I shall have to find more direct ways to loosen you up," I drawled, sliding a hand slowly down across her stomach and pelvic region until I reached the spasming, straining wetness below. She threw her head back and cried shrilly as my anxious fingercles began feeling and stroking every moistened surface they encountered. She writhed in my arms and let go of my hair, only to dig her fingers violently into the skin of my back.

"Please!" she squealed as I found her clitoris and began tickling it without remorse, causing her hips to buck and jerk at the nearly unbearable shocks of feeling that it sent racing through her. "Ah! It ... oh, Sensei, no!"

I took advantage of the invitingly open mouth by wrapping my tongue lovingly around hers, locking our lips together and making a soft slurping noise as I suckled her wriggly tongue. I continued to explore her with both hands, immensely pleased by the way her heightened sensitivity caused her body to quiver against mine at the slightest touch. She was begging me ... aching for more; I could feel it in the way she ground her legs against my hand, and in the way she clawed desperately at my back. However, I would not rush things now as I had before. Now that the worst was over, it was my responsibility to see that only the best continued.

"You may continue to protest if you feel you must," I cooed as I withdrew my lips and my hesitant tongue. "But only your lips dare make such complaints, as the rest of you is screaming for me to continue to love you - and love you, I will."

"Please..." she moaned, arching her back and pressing her warm flesh against mine. "Please, Sensei..."

"Be true to yourself," I urged her, spreading apart the lips of her pussy with my pinky and index finger as I playfully tapped against her deeper regions with my other two fingers. "Let go of the fears and prejudices in your mind, and listen to the truth that is now awakening throughout your beautiful body. You don't want me to stop this."

"P-please..." she wailed again, shaking her head and then locking my eyes in hers, which held me captive in their tearful, pleading stare. "Please, Sensei. M-more ... Please ... don't stop!"

No other words could have elated me more. "Oh Yumi," I groaned, kissing her fiercely and using my unoccupied arm to grasp the back of her head and rub her scalp. She continued to whimper and moan as I caressed her, and by now, her pussy had already begun to soak the blanket with its longing. After a minute or so of this passive, gentle activity, I reluctantly pulled my lips from hers and withdrew my hand from between her legs.

"No," she moaned. "Don't ... please."

"I'm not going to stop," I assured her, making a trail of kisses from her chin down across her breasts, past her belly button until I reached the place in which she was so eager to be touched. "I am only giving you my focused and utter devotion where you want it most. Does that please you, my angel?"

She glanced fearfully down at me for a moment before hastily covering her face with her hands. "I ... I don't want you to look at me..." she sobbed. "This isn't right ... but oh, I can't stand it! What is wrong with me?"

"You are becoming a woman, my darling," I replied with a loving kiss on the firm mound of flesh atop her moist, swollen pussy. "What you feel is both natural and wonderful. I love you, and I want to make you happy. I want to give you such pleasure that you'll know without a moment's hesitation that you belong to me, just as I belong to you. Your own body wants the same thing, don't you see? Right now it's aching and pining for the love I can give it. You need me, my lovely. Why can't you just listen to your instincts and accept that?" I pressed the tip of my tongue against the delicate fold of skin at the base of her opening, and I slowly licked upwards, humming contentedly in response to the gasps and shrieks she made as I gradually traced my tongue along every bit of her saturated, hypersensitive skin. Her hands shot down to my head, and she again grabbed fistfuls of my hair as she desperately clung to the source of her newfound ecstasy.

"I can't take much more," she panted. "Oh god, it feels so strange! I ... I can't possibly describe it!"

Eager to hear more of her impassioned cries, I used my well-lubricated fingercles to gently hold open her twitching, swollen lips, and I began deftly licking and pressing against her rigid, engorged clitoris. If I had been a human male, the force with which she yanked at my hair might have rendered me bald in many places, but fortunately for me, her efforts produced little more than a light stinging sensation, which I rather enjoyed, to tell you the truth. She shrieked and screeched like a scalded cat, and though I'm sure she thought the sensations were more than she could bear, her clenched fingers and her quivering legs clung to me as though they would never let go. Her entire frame was shaking and squirming in response to the alien sensations, and her pussy was oozing copious amounts of her own juice in anticipation.

Fearing that I was going to end the process too early for my liking, I turned my attentions away from the sensitive bud, and instead began to trace slow circles around her puckering, drenched entrance. Her arms fell from my hair and landed limply at her sides, as though the sudden rush of pleasure had exhausted her. She wrapped shaky legs about my neck, cradling my head with them. Enjoying the way she responded to such simple caresses, I gingerly poked my way just inside her trembling opening. I felt her legs stiffen and her breath catch in her throat as she undoubtedly felt a pang of fear, but I was very gentle, and she managed to relax when she realized that she wasn't in pain. The effects of my cum had utterly obliterated any post-coitus tenderness she might have had, and even the light pain that might otherwise have been plaguing her system from this invasive maneuver would only register in her mind as sexual pleasure for now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.