A Night at the Roxy (Revised)
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Stultus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To what lengths would you be willing to go to save your job? How far would you allow your wife to go to help you? One salesman, and his wife, find out. A 'thinking' Loving Wife story. (Recently Revised)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Friday morning's meeting with the boss revealed no significant changes or brilliant masterpieces of new strategy. Essentially, I would be offering Junior pretty much the exact same identical contract package that he had refused the first time around. On a lark, I did print up a variant of the contract that would actually permit our company a decent amount of operating profit over the next three years. Enough to stabilize our sinking ship and ride out the current economic storm while we seek out new business. Hey, if I had to make a Hail Mary football pass, I might as well try for the entire miracle.

Ron sheepishly offered up one of company Amex cards to fund the evenings entertainment, tossed me the keys to his personal executive Cadillac, and very much on the sly slid me an envelope "for the evenings other entertainment" containing two thousand dollars in cash. His final advice was "Waste not, but don't admit defeat until you're completely out of ammo."

I set forth to do my best.

Juniors dining tastes were strictly meat and potatoes, but I did know a few good steak places and had arranged dinner reservations at one of the snootier ones for 8 p.m. After picking up Junior in the nice black Caddy, I tried to impress upon him the history that our companies shared together and how smoothly our professional relationship operated. Everything done exactly on schedule and done right with never a crisis or last minute emergency that had never caused Senior any shipping delays. Replacing our company with a cheaper provider would cost him irreplaceable time later on, I assured him. Time very definitely does equal money ... even with an Ivy League MBA.

Dinner itself went off just fine. I kept the conversation off of business largely because it seemed to be now interfering with Junior's drinking time. He sucked down two quick scotch & waters before the appetizers arrived, and sucked down, largely by himself, a bottle of nice Italian red wine and then immediately ordered us another bottle ... with yet another scotch on the side. Well, at least he wasn't going to be doing any driving. I'd only had two glasses of wine over the two hour dinner so I was still fine to drive.

A fine dinner with lots of liquid refreshment whetted Junior's appetite for some livelier amusements. When I suggested a visit to the infamous Roxy gentleman's entertainment club he agreed with alacrity.

"That's the spirit Grego! Let's go get some babe action going!" Damn, I hadn't been called Grego since grade school, and I hadn't much liked it then either. I was going to get my contract signed ... before my urge to strangle Junior overpowered my remaining self-control.

The next three hours taxed my remaining patience to their limits. My 'reservation' at the Roxy was confirmed and we were seated at a prime table close to the stage to better ogle the dancers. Our waitress Kelli, a friend of my wife, gave me a big wink to let me know that our plan was a go and that there were no problems for the moment. She kept the drinks flowing; mine were as weak as water and Junior's nearly pure alcohol. Junior was throwing down these increasingly strong drinks without obvious effect. He either had the world's most powerful liver or he was used to some really hardcore drinking back in his college frat days. I began to despair of getting him into a 'friendly' enough mood for some contract signing.

Finally, about the time that the weakened drinks managed to start to catch up with me, Junior finally began to show some effects of his own much harder drinking. Sensing the opportunity, I decided now would be a good time to start plying Junior with some feminine charms. I whispered to Kelli for her to summon Britney and Candice, the two dancers that Roxie had made arrangements with, to begin their seduction of Junior. Britney was immediately available, but Candice was due up next on stage but would join us in about half an hour.

For the next hour, first Britney and then Candice entertained Junior with lap dances and then sat drinking with him in his lap nude, except for a thong. He was becoming increasing excited ... heck, even I was getting pretty turned on myself, and Junior loudly suggested that perhaps a trip to the champagne room might be in order to arrange a 'happy ending' for the evening's entertainment.

Junior couldn't decide between choosing either of the two young girls he had in his arms, so he decided to entertain them both upstairs. I was starting to head upstairs by myself when Junior nearly brought the party to a crashing halt.

"Grego, I see you don't like women apparently. I've got my two, and they're both going to give me a good sucking. You can either pick yourself a nice little young whore too and come join us, or you can pack your boring self off home. What is it going to be?"

Damn. This really hadn't been part of the plan. I had assumed that just getting Junior drunk enough to get laid was going to be the most difficult part of the plan. I hadn't anticipated that I would need to actually join him. Still, I did have an available option.

"No problem, I just have not seen the babe of my dreams yet tonight. Candice, have you seen Roxie tonight? Is she working and if so is she available to go upstairs?" Candice thought she was available and left to go fetch her. I smiled and gave Junior a smug look of my own, and we proceeded upstairs.

The Champagne Room was a bit quieter and offered quite a lot of privacy. I also had hopes that my ever present micro-tape recorder might pick up any verbal promises he might accidently or drunkenly make.

Roxie, my wife, soon came up and joined us in a dancers outfit, but she did not apparently meet much with Junior's instant approval.

"An older broad? Why would you want an old used up cunt when there is young fresh pussy available?" Obviously, Junior had never read any of the sage advice of Benjamin Franklin concerning how to select a Mistress.

"Experience and skill will beat rookie enthusiasm every day of the week. Besides, older women are much more grateful!" I told him while giving one of Roxie's tits a squeeze.

"Bah! She's still old enough to be your wife." Roxie naturally was not amused. Calling a woman 'old' at forty-one is not a way to endear yourself to her! Fortunately, the crisis soon passed ... mostly.

Junior wanted the three ladies to dance, and after downing another potent drink he commanded them to do so. First off came the tops and then down came the bottoms, until all three women were nude and dancing in front of us. Roxie, the least experienced, held her own just fine and it made me wonder again if she hadn't had some prior practice in front of a live audience, other than just myself before.

After downing another stiff drink, Junior was good and ready for some action. In no time at all he had a pair of hungry young mouths sucking on his exposed and erect manhood (which was definitely nothing special). Roxie didn't wait for similar orders, and had my larger cock exposed and ready for attention in her talented and very experienced soft mouth. It was another oddity that Flo had never usually showed much interest in oral sex until she started to work as Roxie. Flo would give me blow jobs for my birthday and odd special occasions, but didn't much like to swallow. Her alternate Roxie persona loved to give blowjobs, often giving me one in the early morning car drive home from the club. Roxie also loved to swallow cum, usually making a loud and happy production of out it.

Roxie's superb performance was soon eliciting looks of interest and even jealousy. In fairness, Britney and Candice had much less to work with and neither of them were probably enjoying themselves very much. It was just a necessary job, with very little if any pleasure involved in it. When I shortly blew my load into Roxie's obliging mouth and she lapped it down like it was the finest cream that was the last and final straw for Junior. He shoved Britney and Candice away from him and ordered Roxie to come over and service him.

"Damnit Grego! If you ever want to see a dime from my company ever again, make your 'old wife' crawl on her knees over here and suck off my cock!"

Roxie stopped dead for a moment and looked at me for instructions, but I was paralyzed with indecision. Junior, of course, didn't know that Roxie was really my wife, but I couldn't think of an excuse to send her away. Roxie made the decision for me. She winked and puckered a small kiss at me and then crawled on her knees to begin serving Junior, but not before pointing the pair of younger girls over towards me.

My wife was now sucking another man's cock ... but not before making sure that her husband wasn't being neglected. Britney and Candice were young, pretty and decent cocksuckers, but not in Roxie's class, but they did show talent and more genuine enthusiasm now.

Watching my wife suck another man's cock — even Junior's rather junior sized one — was much more of a turn on than I would have anticipated. She in turn seemed to be stimulated by the sight of watching her young friends sucking my cock back into rock hardness. This was closer to swapping, rather than being cuckolded ... and I could deal with that.

It didn't take long for Roxie to get Junior to cum and, to our surprise, he still kept his erection and appeared not quite done for the evening. When Roxie started to return back over to me, he roughly yanked her back by her hair and announced his next plans for her.

"Your wife sure has a talented mouth. My office can use a good cocksucker like her! Now I'm going to give what she's really been craving; I'm going to give her ass a good fucking!" He forcibly turned her around so that she faced away from him and with a little effort he impaled her upon his still stiff prick.

"Nooooo!" She wailed, as she struggled to get back up and escape, but he held her down firmly while he roughly fucked her butt.

"See? She loves it! They always do." Junior exclaimed. Roxie's face told a different story. Roxie did love anal sex, and she was used to my much larger cock, but still, this was hardly a romantic moment.

Britney, with some slight misgivings, climbed into my lap to impale her own tender tight ass over my cock. There was some discomfort, but I refrained from thrusting until her tight sphincter had adjusted itself and loosened somewhat. By then, the discomfort (for Britney anyway) had begun to turn to pleasure.

Candice made herself useful by alternating kisses and gentle caresses with both Roxie and Britney, to ease their discomfort. She then began to lick the exposed clits of both women, along with the testicles of Junior and myself, bringing both women to orgasm. Shortly afterwards I filled Britney's delightfully tight ass full of cum while she came yet again under the influence of Candice's skilled tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.