Twist of Fate - Cover

Twist of Fate

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother sees her son wanking into her used tights and things escalate till she becomes his and his friends personal fuck toy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tim Brown's Mom was the exception to the rule amongst the four mothers, three of which had to be seduced in to the incestuous acts with their young boys, where as Alison Brown had been sexually active with Tim since he was 11.

In the last year she had been coaching him into adulthood, making sure he knew intimately the anatomy of the female body and sex organs in particular. If the truth be known it had been her suggestion to involve the other three in the musketeer's club, for she had seen them hanging around with her son and well to be honest she had developed a taste for young always ready cock.

Since Tim's thirteenth birthday she had encouraged him to tell her all about his friends and in particular to describe them when they were naked in the locker room. Tim has guessed where this was leading and offered to invite them home to fuck his mother after he had fucked her first of course. This had set alarm bells ringing in Alison's head for if they discovered her incest they she could be in real trouble with the law.

But if they themselves were banging their own mother's they could hardly report her and her son now could they? She began by teaching him to use the words she loved to be called like whore, cunt, slut, cum bucket and slag and started to ask him about the mother's of the three other boys. One night as they were preparing for another night of lust, she had got him to call her Sarah, and had shown him how to order her about like a sub missive slut.

Alison was 29 years of age having been engaged in incestuous relationship with her own father, she had become pregnant with Tim just before her 16th birthday. She had managed to find a real sucker whom she had sex with and then blamed him for making her pregnant. Of course the guy had agreed to marry her but that was not in Alison's plans, so he had agreed to maintain her child. She remained unmarried and a sex slave to her father till he died when Tim was only four years old.

She knew she was going to become his lover even then and always when alone spent more time changing his nappy then she reasonably should and always played with his little cock as she plunged fingers into her own juiced up cunt.

He had reached thirteen before she had actually seduced him, although she had masturbated him before that and always insisted in nudity around the house after 9 pm at night, when they were alone.

Alison stood five foot six tall, of slender build and with 38 C bust line, she had always kept her cunt shaven and at her dad's request even had as an eighteen year old had her nipples pierced and large gold rings attached, then as a 21 year old as a tribute to her loving dad she had a similar sized ring put through her clit hood. It was one of the things he had always talked about but never got around to before he died so she made sure to have it done and often in those early days she would lie naked on top of her bed with her legs wide open, playing with her clit ring as she spoke gently to her now deceased father and she always asked him if he liked her present to him. She never failed to bring herself to a crashing orgasm as she envisioned him with his wings watching and wanking as she played.

The first night she had full sex with her son, was his thirteenth birthday, after everyone had left she called him up to her room where once more she was naked. Tim expected another anatomy lesson although he now knew his way expertly around his mother's horny body. She scolded him for he was still dressed when he entered her bedroom. Tim quickly turned the tables on her as his training had taught him and snapped, "In the Jewish religion, thirteen is the age of man hood, now bitch although we are not Jewish, I am the man of this house and I will be given proper respect as befitting my position.! If you master chooses to walk around fully dressed you will smile and say nothing, however you my fuck slut will always have your cunt and tits available to my fingers. Mouth or anything else I choose to use on them! Is that clear you common street walking whore!"

Despite her training of him to behave in such a manner, she was shocked and delighted with his natural adaptation to the role. And she meekly answered, "Yes, my gracious Master!"

She then asked, "If he was feeling man enough to fuck his slut for the first time properly?" and was delighted when he nodded.

She quickly knelt before him and undid his belt and trousers slowly undressing him as if he was a fragile china doll. Once naked and his cock already three quarters hard, she went to place his cock in her mouth when her arse suddenly exploded in burst of fire. She almost fell over as she spun her head to see what had caused the searing pain in her arse cheeks. Tim laughed as he held up the twenty inch leather paddle which had just left the bright red area of skin on his mother's arse. He told her, "I never gave you permission, bitch to touch my cock let alone to take it in your slutty mouth!"

A shocked and yet very excited Alison asked, "Where did you get the paddle from Tim"

From Grandma was his reply and he then went on to explain that Grandma had been aware all along that her husband had been fucking her daughter and she too had been educating Tim, but to be a dominant male not just a mother fucker.

Tim made his mother lay on her back and tie a cord to her right nipple ring, attached three silver cat bells to the line before feeding it through her clit ring and adding another three silver cat bells before tying it to her left nipple ring, however the cord had to be tight enough to pull on all three rings. Alison's nipple rings were distended down wards pulling on her nipples making them seem elongated and swollen and the ring through her clit hood pulled up forcing the clit to be more prominent than normal.

Then he ordered his submissive mother to get into her natural position, she looked at him funny as if not aware of the position he referred to. He snapped back that all bitches knew their natural position was on their hands and knees doggie style. Alison marvelled at her son's grasp of the situation and half wondered if she had created a monster for here he was aged thirteen ordering his own mother to be his bitch in the doggie position so god knows what he would be like at 18 or 28 years of age.

Immediately she turned over into the doggie positions and was greeted with another whack of the paddle; Tim demanded she open her legs wider and thrust her butt back higher. Having got his mother into the position he wanted he decided that she wanted her cunt fucking but he was going to fuck her arse first and she would clean his cock orally before he fucked her cunt.

He knelt behind his mother and leaned forward, tracing the v-shaped line of cord from her cunt up towards both tits and suddenly twanged both lines like one would a guitar string, his mother yelped but the tiny cat bells jingled and he warned her he wanted to hear those bells as they fucked or she would receive a sound spanking from the paddle.

Then he took hold of his cock and held it firmly against her anal ring, he commanded she back on to it and he merely waited it his own mother forced herself backwards forcing his cock up her own arse. Once the head entered past the sphincter muscle he ordered her to rest. The he told her to count to three loudly and on three she was to thrust back as hard as she could on to his cock. Between her haggard breaths she replied, "Yes Master!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.