Good Girls Swallow - Cover

Good Girls Swallow

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Chapter 24: The Windup

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Windup - She wants his baby. He wants to get far away from her. Her crippled husband wants him to make babies while he, the husband, watches. Bad guys want to kill him, the US government would not mind if he was dead and the President of the US is an idiot. Otherwise just another day at the office.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Just as we left the underground parking to head back to New York I saw two tan sedans, very definitely government vehicles. They followed behind us, staying a half block back. They made no attempt to hide the fact they were tailing us. More Intimidation tactics, I decided. I had a cure for that.

I signaled I was going to make a left turn into an alley. Chuck blinked his light once in acknowledgement. I whipped into the alley, pulled ahead to the cross alley and stopped. I dropped the kickstand and got off. I hung my helmet on the handle bar. Chuck and Mike quickly pulled up and dismounted. "What's up?" Chuck asked.

"We have a following," I answered and nodded my head behind them. Guns came out and they both dropped into shooters' stances. The government car stopped and two men got out. Chuck and Mike pointed their side arms at them. "Show some ID," Chuck ordered. Everything about him said he was serious as a heart attack.

"FBI," the one said. "We have some questions to ask you." He looked straight at me as if he could will me to obey him.

"I have had it with you bastards hounding us. If you don't have any paper with you, beat it. At one time I had some respect for you people until I got to know you."

"Wait, we're one of the good guys," he told me, smiling.

"My, why is it that simple declaration fails to reassure me?"

He smiled again. "Look, I have no way to reassure you of anything. A few of us are trying to find out what in hell is happening. We are here on a private mission because a certain Congressman wants to clean up the intelligence community and keeps getting stonewalled. He wants to know why. We are here unofficially at his personal request."

"Chuck," I asked, "What do you think?"

"Let's head to a coffee shop and listen," he said.

That sounded about right, so I nodded. We got back on our bikes and I led the way. After riding a mile down the Parkway I saw a Tollhouse Restaurant. I signaled and pulled in. As soon as we entered I pointed to a back corner horseshoe booth large enough for six. Chuck and I sat with our backs to the wall. Mike pulled up a chair from a nearby table so he could be close but not hampered by the booth table. I ordered a platter of mixed pastries and a pot of coffee and cups. We looked at each other while we waited to be served. Chuck and I sat across from the two FBI agents. Mike sat quiet, alert for trouble.

I turned back to the two FBI agents and handed one of them the report about Mars Exploration. "Can you prove this?" he asked intently after he read it.

"The private detective can. Subpoena his records and find out. Take notes and hand it back. I need this when I face off against the baddies." He did as I asked and I placed the sheet back into the manila envelope.

"Anything else you can share with us?" he asked hopefully.

"Find out who raided Hundley offices downtown and confiscated all the records. It was supposedly the US Marshall's Office. My phone went off again.

"Yes," I said.

"This is Carter. The president wants to know if you would please speak with him." He sounded like he had all he could do to keep from laughing.

"Only if he promises to be polite. I don't need his Texas Brand of bullshit." Both FBI agents stared intently as they listened to my side of the conversation.

"This is your president, I order you to stop your stupidity," a new voice came on.

"You're starting with the bullshit again." I disconnected and returned the phone to my belt clip.

"Be careful," the other agent warned me. "We have quite a few suspicious deaths among people who have bucked him."

"I know. That's why we are out of here. That brainless toad will not be satisfied until he has taken himself down and his friends down with him. He is the most dangerous kind of stupid person because he is unaware of his stupidity. When I left the White House this afternoon I warned him not to fuck with me or mine. He can't seem to know when to draw back. Also, if you find and interrogate ex-special agent Katherine with a K, she might be the key to unlocking a big part of this mess." My cell phone began to vibrate again.

"Yes," I answered it.

"This is your last chance. Either you turn over all documents to me or you and your wife die. Do you hear me, you know nothing son of a bitch?" He screamed into the phone. The two FBI agents heard him loud and clear. They looked at one another in open-mouthed astonishment.

"That was your last chance," I told him in a hard voice and disconnected. I told the two FBI agents, "We have miles to go and I'm worried. I'm out of here." Mike stood and pushed his chair back. Chuck slid out and I followed. I nodded to the two FBI men and hurried out to my waiting motorcycle. As soon as I got on I pushed the starter button and took off, Chuck and Mike followed right behind. We stopped for fuel and headed on down the road.

Three hours later we pulled up in front of the now almost totally owned Charles Harwood Condominium Community. I parked in to my old parking space next to my dust covered MGA. My two guys followed suit. Helmet under one arm I hurried to the official Harwood residence. Chuck and Mike looked at the local talent of not too married women sunning by the pool. Bobbie was out there lying on an air mattress working on her tan.

"What's with the Hells Angels outfits?" she asked as we neared her. She held up her hand for me to help her up. She gave me a warm kiss.

"Sweetheart, these are bike leathers, protection for the bike rider's hide in case of a fall. Ditto the helmet. I missed you."

She looked at the front of my jeans where the open crotch leathers didn't cover. "I see you missed me. Riding a motorcycle does that to a man."

"Honey, I thought of you all the way back here. That is what gave me the hard on." I kissed her and said, "I love you."

I turned to Chuck, "You two go find your uncle or someone and check in. Bobbie and I are going to get a little privacy." They nodded and left.

I led Bobbie inside. As soon as the door closed behind us I took her in my arms and kissed her. "I missed you, Babe."

"Dan, you were only gone for a few hours," she protested. Then in a lower voice she continued, "I worried all the time you were gone. Did you get things straightened out?" She looked up at me hopefully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.