Good Girls Swallow - Cover

Good Girls Swallow

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Chapter 23: In Good Faith

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23: In Good Faith - She wants his baby. He wants to get far away from her. Her crippled husband wants him to make babies while he, the husband, watches. Bad guys want to kill him, the US government would not mind if he was dead and the President of the US is an idiot. Otherwise just another day at the office.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Chuck slipped between us.

"Don't," he said. "Another one might kill him. Besides, you hired me to do the kicking, remember?" He put a hand on my shoulder. "Let us handle things."

We waited another ten minutes before two men in suits stepped off the elevator. They both held up badges and introduced themselves. Quietly they took our stories. The ambulances arrived and the paramedics carried off to two attackers still alive. The coroner's people and the crime scene technicians did their bit of magic. The two detectives "suggested" we drop by the precinct station and give our statements. We agreed and the cops left.

Bobbie's Uncle Norman came storming off the elevator just as we were ready to return inside our suite and unwind. "What is going on here?" he asked as he approached. It was not until then I learned Bobbie had called him while all the action was going on.

"Roberta, are you alright?" he demanded anxiously. She nodded wanly.

"Who are all these other people?" he demanded.

"These are our security people, just part of them," I told him. "Chuck, introduce your crew to Bobbie's uncle, Norman."

"Hi, Mister Brace," Chuck told him. These are the first team. My buddy Dave has the other six out on errands right now. You'll meet them later." He then introduced the five men and the Viking with the unlikely first name of Juanita.

"Federal marshals have raided Hundley offices and carted off everything but the office furniture. Herald Watkins has been arrested again and your old attorneys, both of them, have disappeared. Right now Hundley Holding is in a mess it may never completely recover from. I don't know what we can do to rectify matters.

"Carter Heatherton is due in your office this morning. Hasn't he called you?" I asked.

"Well yes, he did call. It seems he has had an emergency summons to the White House. Do you have any idea what that is all about?"

Bobbie cut in. "Yes, I know, his holy highness does not wish to be impeached. It might interfere with his plans to rule the world and make it safe for all his business friends."

"Whatever are you talking about, Roberta?" He looked at her as if she was a stranger.

"Look, the vice president and ex-senator Orville Hague and a dummy corporation own an exploration company that operates mostly off of a salvage boat that home ports in San Pedro, California. They seem to mainly explore near Hundley facilities on or near the ocean. There are indications the president owns the dummy corporation.

"Carter is probably in conference with all three of those clowns," I told him. "The big scam involving the Watkins people originated in the White House."

He looked at me as if he had just been struck by lightning. "Daniel, if this is some more of your raving lunacy, I wash my hands of you and your affairs. Do you hear me?"

Suddenly he stopped and looked at me again. "What are you doing out of your wheel chair?" You seem different somehow, aside from the fact you can walk unaided."

Bobbie cut in again, "Daniel's doctor, Doctor Anderson purposely misdiagnosed Daniel. The treatment and medications actually made him worse. During our stay in Switzerland treatments were started that seem to be of immense help."

"Uh, yes, yes," he looked at his niece, "You seem more radiant and alive than I have ever seen you."

She smiled happily and told him, "I am more pregnant than you have ever seen me. Uncle Norman, we are going to have a baby, two of then in fact."

"Oh my, that is good news." He looked at me again and smiled at the "changes" he saw in me. Uncle Norman was going to have to be let in on the secret eventually. He was too shrewd a person to remain in the dark for long.

I felt my cell phone vibrate. I answered, "Yes?"

"Daniel, we have a problem," Carter Heatherton's voice came over the phone. "It might be wise if you and your lovely wife come to Washington immediately."

"How safe will we be?" I asked. Bobbie looked at me; her lips silently asked me who it was.

"I have been assured of your safety and that of your wife. There are some, ah, ramifications neither of us were aware of."

"Carter," I told him, saying his name so Bobbie would know whom I was talking to, "My wife is not going anywhere near Washington or anywhere else those three toads are. I'll come without her. Take it or leave it and I shall also bring a couple of bodyguards with me."

"Very well, a helicopter is en route to your hotel even as we speak."

"Tell that toad Hague he lost two men in his try for us this morning. Tell the president we play for keeps from here on out. I have almost enough proof to make him the first sitting president to go to prison."

"He heard; this is an open call. He does not seem too pleased."

I hung up and told Chuck, "I have to go to the White House. You and one man come along. Be prepared for anything."

"What's this all about, Honey?" Bobbie asked me.

"The big guns are coming out and I intend to settle things once and for all. You guys hook up with David and go where I told you. Send our luggage to the plane and you buy what you need when you need it. You have the moneybag with you, use it to pay for everything. You get an escort everywhere you go until I say otherwise."

"Just who do you think you are to order me around like that?" She was ready to blow everything.

"Bobbie, shut up. I am not only your husband but I am a man who will lay down my life for you. You know this is true. You know where to wait for me. Now get out of here right now."

I turned to Norman as Bobbie left with her escorts. "Please call room service and have them pack everything. Send it back to the jet and have it stand by. We may have to move fast once I come back from Washington."

He nodded yes and I took the briefcase, thought a moment and set it down. I removed certain papers and closed it up. "Give this to Bobbie if anything happens." He nodded.

A knock at the door prevented any further conversation. Chuck hurried to the door, Mike moved to one side. Stepping away from the door, Chuck opened it. Two men in marine dress uniform stood there. "We're here to take Daniel Hundley with us," the corporal said.

"We're all ready," Chuck answered him.

"I wasn't told about anybody else. We take him only."

"Sorry, friend, you take all three or none."

"My orders are to take one and..." the corporal stepped inside the door and was dropped by Mike. The private went into a combat ready crouch.

"Take your friend and beat it," I told him. "We aren't going anywhere with you." He helped the moaning corporal to his feet. I shut the door.

"What now?" Chuck asked

"You guys both ride motorcycles?" I asked him.

"Of course," he told me. His tone of voice said only a fool would ask such a question.

"Let's catch a cab to the airport and grab the two motorcycles out of the cargo bay. I want us to be mobile for a while. I'll ride passenger until we get a third bike. Let's get going." Fifty dollars got the cabby to make better time than he thought possible.

We got out of the cab as I paid the driver and hurried toward the plane. Nobody was there to stop us. "Where are we going?" Chuck asked as we wheeled the two bikes down from the cargo bay.

"We need to stop at the closest bike shop and get helmets. Some of the states have helmet laws and I don't want to be stopped for anything before we get to the White House."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.