Good Girls Swallow - Cover

Good Girls Swallow

Copyright© 2008 by wordytom

Chapter 6: First Passion And First Casualties

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6: First Passion And First Casualties - She wants his baby. He wants to get far away from her. Her crippled husband wants him to make babies while he, the husband, watches. Bad guys want to kill him, the US government would not mind if he was dead and the President of the US is an idiot. Otherwise just another day at the office.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

An officious individual bustled up to us, asking as soon as he was in voice range, "Are you the Hundley party?"

"Yes we are," Bobbie answered. "Is something the matter?"

"Please follow me," he ordered in a very imperious and self-important manner, without answering her question. We followed him inside the main terminal. Something did not feel quite right. I kept looking around for signs of danger and noticed Carl did the same.

Once we were waved into a small office, the officious little man whipped a newspaper off his desk and asked, "What do you know about this?" The headline, obviously faxed, was a printout of the New York Times foreign edition, an extra that came over the Telex. "Millionaire's Home Destroyed." The body of the story could be condensed to a short statement once the speculation was taken out. The Hundley mansion, built before the Civil War had been blown to bits. It was literally a pile of rubble surrounding a twenty feet deep crater. The scatter pattern of the debris indicated a bomb had been dropped from above. An arrest was expected momentarily.

"You seem to have enemies." The understatement was made maliciously. The cruel smile on his face told me this man was most happy when he fed on the misery of others.

"May I use your telephone?" Bobbie gestured toward the one on his desk.

"There are pay phones in the terminal." He answered shortly.

"Carl, please call the consulate's office and tell them we are being detained by a malicious little toad." Bobbie seemed to not understand we were in a foreign country that could hold us incommunicado indefinitely. Were it deemed necessary we could be buried in jail. Carl nodded and opened the door.

"Wait," the airport official commanded. "I have not told you that you could leave."

"It doesn't matter. I have an open line to the embassy on my satellite phone." Daniel waved his cell phone weakly in one hand. A faint voice could be heard coming from the phone. "Do I hang up or are you willing to create an international incident?"

"Go," the toad commanded. He hated rich people and it showed.

"I'm glad the little punk didn't have good ears," Carl laughed. "I could hear the error message saying your telephone was on the wrong frequency and to please hang up."

I smiled my relief until I heard Daniel say in a strained voice, "I wonder how much it would cost to have him killed." I lost all desire to smile. The pressure was definitely unbalancing him even more.

"Daniel!" Bobbie ordered sharply. "Please shut up." He did.

"I'll get our luggage through customs," Carl said. He hurried quickly across to the customs line and talked to one of the inspectors. He came back to us with a skycap in tow. Carl pointed to our pile. The man nodded and quickly loaded our belongings onto his cart.

I hurried outside to find transportation. In all the rush to get away no thought was given to transportation from the airport to the hotel once we arrived. After a lot of bargaining, I arranged for a man with a small Mercedes pick up to carry the wheel chair while we rode in a limousine. Carl and I lifted the heavy chair into the rear of the truck and hurried back to rejoin Daniel and Bobbie in the limo.

Daniel was almost incoherent with rage. Bobbie sat quietly, ashen faced. To learn her home had been bombed finally caused her to realize the danger we all three were in. Before then she was incapable of truly accepting how much danger we were in.

Daniel raved so loudly the driver threatened to eject us all. Finally, just as we arrived at the hotel he quieted, too exhausted to rant any more. Carl and I lifted the wheel chair down from the pickup truck and paid the driver. A subdued Daniel was lifted into his chair and rolled inside.

Registration took a few minutes as they looked up our reservations hastily made from the plane. We were assigned a suite of four adjoining rooms around a central drawing room with a small kitchenette and mini bar. The impact of what happened in New Your hadn't quite made an impression on me yet. This was all a bad dream world from which I would awaken any moment. Our luggage was sorted out and delivered to the appropriate rooms. Daniel demanded that Bobbie and I sleep together.

"Until I have an heir I am not safe. Please get her pregnant immediately," he ordered. I looked at him with contempt and disgust in equal measure. Bobbie glanced at me uncomfortably, still too shaken to react to Daniel's whine. Sex was the last thing on my mind right then.

"I shall help you into bed and then I'll turn in also," Carl said neutrally. He was party to the whole scheme of course and had been from its inception.

Bobbie and I looked at each other and I shrugged as I held the door open for her, then I closed it behind us. By then we had slept together nightly for a month except when she had her period. She cooperated in the sex act but displayed no enjoyment. I was young and liked sex almost every night. It had become less enjoyable for me because of her lack of response. I was accustomed to enthusiasm from my sex partners. Enjoyment is a two way street as I began to learn.

We undressed and crawled under the covers naked. "Well, at least we won't have prying eyes tonight," I murmured.

"I hate him," she said without any show of emotion. "We are in danger of losing our lives. People want to kill us. And all he can think of is to get me pregnant and save his royal self.

"Tonight I finally realized how much I hate the selfish, perverted, self centered pig." She began to cry. I hugged her body against mine and cradled her head with my left arm while my right hand rubbed her from shoulders to the small of her back and up to her shoulders again. She stiffened when I made the first touch, then relaxed when I made no sexual advances toward her. We went to sleep, her head on my shoulder.

In the middle of the night she woke me. "Charles, are you asleep?" she whispered. "I need you. Kiss me."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes, make love to me," she said in a soft voice. "I need you."

I kissed her lips, and then began to give her little nibbles all over. Both her nipples came erect. She shuddered as I kissed them and sucked on them. She moaned as I kissed my way down to her soft mound and began to part the lips with my tongue. Her clitoris stood at attention like a good little soldier. As I kissed my way back up toward her mouth she was moaning with desire. I gently entered her slowly shoving my way in a little at a time, teasing and arousing her even more. She growled deep in her throat, "Fuck me hard, real hard."

I deliberately picked up the pace, thrusting in and out faster and harder until I struck bottom. From start to finish we took less than a half hour. My orgasm was more intense than any of the others with her. The best sex is a freely shared experience. I spewed out great gushes almost painful in their intensity until I was empty. That time it was good, real good. "Hold me," she moaned. "Hold me tight.

Still buried in her, I hugged her close to me. "Thank you," she whispered. We slept.

When I awoke my left arm was all pins and needles from shoulder to wrist. It was agony as I slowly removed my arm from under her head. "That one took, I know it," she told me, smiling. "We won't tell anyone though."

"What's happened to you?" I asked. "You look different this morning." She did look different in some way, softer and less strained.

She smiled, "I have enjoyed these nightly 'sessions' with you almost right from the very first night. I felt guilty and angry at that voyeuristic thing I am married to. So I refused to permit myself to enjoy them very much as a sort of penance." She noticed how I rubbed my arm and wrist. "What's wrong?"

I laughed ruefully, "You slept on it all night and the circulation got cut off. It's starting to ease now."

"I'm sorry," she told me with tender concern.

"This has become one big cluster fuck of a mess." She flinched at my raw speech. I cleared my throat and shook my head. "I'm worried about what is going to happen next. Daniel seems to think they will back off once you are pregnant, but they won't. They will go after you all the harder. You, Daniel and the baby all three must die before they are safe. My hunch is that they have been looting the Hundley assets every way they can."

"No they can't get away with much. I already asked for government intervention Because we have classified research going on at a couple of plants, the government will do limited oversight. A federal auditor keeps watch and an outside CPA is in charge of the books. The Watkins bunch all want to disband the holding company and sell the assets off piecemeal." She paused to kiss my chest. "Again," she whispered.

She lay over on her back. She wanted no foreplay. "Do it to me right now, hard as you did those women in the lay up department." She giggled, "Lay up is a good name for where you worked. I heard all sorts of tales."

I was hard by the time I rolled over on top of her. She reached down, grabbed my cock and guided it inside her. "Oh yes," she sighed. I started slow and quickly built up momentum. I controlled myself as best I could. I wanted to cum after the first few stabs. Finally I could hold it no longer. "Get it all in me, I want it all!" she whispered urgently as I poured everything into her once again. We lay joined together, sated and too spent to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.