Well-Fed and Well-Fucked

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2008 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: A big girl invites her hot male neighbor for dinner and then some dessert

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Food   BBW   .

My name's Gina. I'm 24 and I live in Panama City Beach, FL. I work at a business office as a receptionist by day. But after work at night I am a homebody who likes to cook. On most nights, I can cook anything. I like going out to dinner as much as anyone, but nothing beats cooking your own meals. I would cook for family and friends, especially on special occasions like birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I would have lots of cookbooks and cooking magazines in my kitchen. I constantly watch the Food Network every day. I also make sure my pantry, cupboards, fridge, and freezer are well stocked with my favorite foods and everything to cook with.

Tonight, I have just gotten home from work and I felt like having spaghetti for dinner. So I went to the grocery store to gather my ingredients and even brought home a bottle of red wine, merlot mostly. As soon as I got home to my condo, I got started making the spaghetti. I browned the ground beef, then chopped up onions, green bell peppers, and mushrooms. I heated up a pan with some extra virgin olive oil before putting in the chopped veggies. I browned the ground beef in another pan as I was getting out two pots: one for the sauce and one for the spaghetti. For the sauce, I used jarred spaghetti sauce, canned tomato paste, canned tomato sauce, and plenty of herbs and spices. I got out my bottle of merlot and have it chilled.

Once the beef was browned, I dumped it and the veggies into the sauce. I mixed in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and stirred it all up. I gave it a taste test and it was just right. I let the sauce slowly simmer when I placed the pot of boiling water for the spaghetti up front. As the water was boiling, my phone was ringing. It was my neighbor Devin, asking if he can come to my place for dinner. He lived next door to me. He's also a 32-year old recently divorced construction worker. He knew I was cooking in the kitchen by way of scent. Once the water was boiling, I put in the spaghetti and let it cook. As the spaghetti cooked, I put in two slices of garlic bread into the toaster oven. I turned off the spaghetti and got out two bowls. The garlic bread was ready and the wine was chilled. I put the spaghetti and the sauce in both bowls while sprinkling shredded mozzarella and parmesean cheeses on top. I placed the garlic bread beside our bowls. I got myself ready all before Devin even rang the doorbell. He arrived at my door with white roses in hand.

"Devin, I'm so glad you can make it for dinner." I greeted with a smile.

"Me too. You look stunning!" He said flashing his movie star-perfect smile as he saw me in my little black strapless satin dress and black lace heels.

"Thanks. Have a seat. Dinner's ready." I said as I put the flowers into a vase with water.

Devin and I sat at the kitchen table next to each other with our big bowls of spaghetti with melted parmesan and mozzarella cheeses on top. I poured the chilled merlot into our wine glasses. Devin took one bite of his spaghetti and he immediately loved it! I was already eating my spaghetti and garlic bread.

"I'm so glad you cooked all this. You know, my ex-wife could never cook. She's extremely domestically-challenged." He said with a smile.

The ex-wife Devin was referring to was Helen. Devin once told me she couldn't cook to save her life. That and she was also skinny with nothing to hold on to, body wise because she was so weight-conscious. He once told me about the time she tried to cook for him and he ended up in the hospital with a stomach cramp. But he survived it. While we were talking over dinner, I was looking right into Devin's brown eyes. I would love to drown into his deep, soulful chocolate brown eyes. His smile and those dimples are so perfect and so cute. Once we had finished dinner, we then finished our wine in slow sips.

"That was a very delicious dinner, Gina. You cook really good." Devin said to her.

"Why thank you, Devin. I also loved the flowers you gave me." Gina replied.

"I can't wait to see what you have for dessert." he said.

"How about you follow me to my bedroom and I'll bring the dessert." I said, flirtatiously before making my move and kissing his lips. Devin looked up at me as I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. Once we got there, he hugged me before kissing me this time. Only his kiss was deep and full of passion.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.