Molly Had Permission

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She gave me an evil grin and said, "I gave it to them." (Note: Could also have a 'slut wife' code but only just barely.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

My wife and I are pretty open minded about things and the one basic rule in our house is that if you have something you want to talk about, or do, just bring it up and we will talk about it. This includes sexual matters too. For instance, she asked me one day why I never tried to fuck her in the ass and the answer was that I had never thought about it. But she was curious about it and so we tried it; she liked it and now it is a regular part of our sex life.

We are both the products of broken homes and have seen first hand what the lack of trust can cause. On my side of the equation my mother had remarried twice after having been divorced by my dad and all three of her marriages had ended because of sexual problems, mostly because my mom was not a one-man woman. My mother never hid this from me and as a result my attitude toward sex was a lot more open than that of most people my age and I had a fairly active sex life before getting married.

My wife Molly had a similar background, but Molly came to the marriage bed a virgin. Having only my mother (and Molly's) to use as a yardstick I assumed that someday Molly was going to want to sample forbidden fruit and, since I loved her and did not want to lose her, I told her early on in our marriage that she had my blessings if she wanted to try another guy. All I wanted in return was that she be above board with me when it happened. I didn't want any of the sneaking around and lying that had destroyed my mother's marriages and would end up ruining ours. Molly of course said that I was the only man for her, she had no need to try anyone else but, "Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me that."

Five years later I began to see signs that Molly was getting restless. A lot of it had to do with her circle of friends, girls that she had known since high school and a few she had known in college. A lot of them had become divorced and every time Molly got together with them the topic of conversation always seemed to be about current and ex boyfriends and how they were in bed etc., etc. Molly heard all of this talk and it made her wonder what she had missed by being a virgin bride and a happily married woman. I noticed her eyeing other guys, no doubt wondering what they might be like in bed and there was no doubt in my mind that the day was coming when Molly would want to experiment. I only hoped that she would remember that she had my prior approval as long as she didn't sneak around and try to hide things.

It was early in the fall when Molly surprised me at the dinner table by asking, "Is it true what they say about cock size?"

I asked her what she meant and she said, "Some of the girls say the bigger the better and I was just curious."

I laughed and said, "Honey, only a woman can answer that question for you."

Then she wanted to know if I was average, smaller that average, or bigger than average. I told her that I honestly didn't know, but that I guessed I was about average, "Why? You thinking of trying on a couple of others for size?"

She blushed, "No silly, I'm just curious is all. You are the only one I can relate to when the girls are talking."

So I told her to fire up the computer and search the net for a site that had naked males and see what most of them had. Several days went by and then one night she said:

"You were right. You are about average compared to the men I've found on the net. You wouldn't believe how big some of them are. There were a couple of really huge ones out there, but I'd be afraid that something that big would hurt me."

"Oh?" I said, "Thinking of trying on a different one?"

She smiled a little smile and said, "There are days when I think I want to, but I don't think I'll ever have the nerve to try."

"Well," I said, "Just remember that you can do whatever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want as long as there is no sneaking around."

"I know sweetie," she said, "And that's why I'll probably never do it."

That was not an answer that I expected and so I had to ask, "Why is that?"

"I'm not sure," she said, "It's like if I came to you and said I had done it, or was going to do it with someone else it would be like telling you that you were not enough for me, that I needed more. It would be like I was putting you down."

I thought about that and then I said, "That doesn't compute. You're wanting to see what it might be like; you have the go ahead from me to do it if you ever want to, so how is that putting me down?"

She just shrugged and we left it there.


The following weekend we were invited to a party and I told Molly that I wanted her to wear her highest heels, her shortest skirt and not to wear panties or a bra. She started to ask why, but I cut her off:

"I'll explain everything when we get to the party."

When we got there I asked her to point out any three guys that she might be interested in if she wasn't married to me. She picked out three (two of whom were married) and then I told her:

"I'm going to abandon you until its time to go home. I don't care which one of the three you get to do it with, or for that matter if you do it with all three, but before you go home tonight I want you to at least get kissed and felt up. If you want to get fucked do that too, but at least get a finger or two in your pussy and get your hand on someone else's cock. I'll see you when the parties over," and I walked away from her.

I saw Molly from time to time during the party and she was always in the company of one of the three guys she had selected. I made sure that I didn't make any direct eye contact because I did not want to distract her. I wasn't in the least bit interested in her fucking another man, but I did want her to get whatever urges she might have out of her system. If it turned out that she liked fucking other guys, well, I could live with it as long as there was no sneaking around and lying and she always came home to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.