The Invisible Woman - Cover

The Invisible Woman

Copyright© 2008 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jackie is involved in a strange traffic accident. As a result of this she becomes invisible, but only some of the time.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Nudism  

The excitement of padding around the inside of her apartment nude and invisible soon faded for Jackie. It was after all something that was mostly something she did frequently already though without the invisibility. With the subsidence of her excitement Jackie grew more courageous. She went to the window and looked outside to check the weather; it was a beautiful sunny summer day. Upon seeing the weather she decided to venture outside even though she would not be able to wear any clothes due to her invisible state.

Jackie did have one problem which was what to do with the key to her apartment. If she carried it with her it would appear to be a key floating in the air, something certain to attract unwanted attention to Jackie. After thinking about it for a couple minutes she decided to hide her key under the mat in front of the door to her apartment. With the key problem solved she decided she was ready to try going outside.

Jackie opened the door to her apartment, quickly slipped outside, locked the door, and hid the key under the mat. It was a warm summer day and Jackie was completely comfortable outside nude. The idea of being exposed and yet not being able to be seen was starting to excite the invisible girl. She grew bolder and walked down the stairs leading up to the door of her apartment.

Jackie walked slowly and tentatively onto the walkway which led from her apartment out to the sidewalk. Even though she was invisible Jackie could feel the sun on her naked body and it felt a bit bizarre to be out exposed like this. She had to keep looking down at herself to frequently to remind herself that she was in fact invisible and no one would be able to see that she was outside and nude. As she continued to remain invisible Jackie's confidence grew and she started moving more boldly away from her apartment.

Jackie turned onto the sidewalk and started walking slowly down the sidewalk away from her apartment. Even though no one could see her Jackie was starting to feel excited from the feeling of exposure from walking outside nude as she was. Her nipples were hardening and she started to feel a tingling and moisture between her legs.

Jackie walked further down the sidewalk until she was well away from her apartment complex. With every step she took Jackie became more sexually excited, and knowing she was invisible only added to her excitement. Somehow Jackie's thoughts turned toward what might happen if she were to happen to become visible again while out naked the way she was. As soon as the thought entered her mind Jackie felt a strange feeling thrill through her body and for some reason this caused her to look down at herself.

She was visible now and naked outdoors in the middle of the day! As Jackie turned and ran as quickly as she could back to her apartment Jackie also felt her sexual excitement increase even more from being exposed outside the way she was now. Frantically scrabbled under the mat for the hidden key to her apartment and it took her a couple of fearful extra seconds before she was able to find it and get the door to her apartment open so she could dash inside. When her front door closed behind her Jackie breathed a sigh of relief and sank down on her couch, still naked.

The experience Jackie had just had outside her apartment had made her terribly horny and she spent the next few minutes masturbating until she reached one of the most powerful orgasms she'd had for a while. As she came down from her orgasm she suddenly realized that she had begun to feel far more sexual since she had been splashed with that strange liquid and that was indeed one of the more minor effects of that strange substance.

It didn't take Jackie long to realize that her body had returned to visibility at the very moment she had been thinking about that very thing. Perhaps the shift between visibility and invisibility was something she could learn to control! This idea was so thrilling and exciting that she immediately set out to see what she could discover about it.

Jackie spent a few minutes trying to recall what she had been thinking and then trying to reproduce that same pattern of thought in her mind. After a few minutes of working on it she suddenly found herself invisible once again. Then Jackie worked on finding the thought pattern that had resulted in the loss of her invisibility outside, and soon she saw her naked body sitting on the couch once again. After about an hour of practice Jackie learned to shift between visible and invisible reliably and she knew now what thoughts to avoid if she wanted to maintain her invisible state.

Jackie spent the next couple of days practicing maintaining visible and invisible, and she made a grocery shopping trip once she was confident enough of her control to not be afraid of turning invisible accidentally. Jackie also discovered that every time she turned herself invisible she also became almost uncontrollably horny, even if she did it when she was alone in the safety of her apartment. Somehow there was something about the invisible state which excited her body sexually. When she was invisible she soon found herself masturbating to keep the horniness in check.

Jackie made several forays outdoors while invisible and soon grew comfortable with the nudity required for doing this. Each time she was invisible outside her hand frequently wandered down to her pussy as her sexual excitement grew and Jackie experienced several powerful orgasms while standing invisibly in different places around town. Being outside while cumming that was enhanced the experience greatly and she soon came to desire more trips outside while invisible.

One morning Jackie found herself preparing for an invisible expedition to the local shopping mall, there was little she needed to do to prepare for this since she could take nothing with her. The mall was about a mile away from Jackie's apartment which was about half an hour walk for her. She was practiced enough now that she could reliably remain invisible for as long as she wished as long as she made several stops along the way for masturbation to keep her horniness at bay. For some reason the orgasms Jackie experienced while invisible were more intense than those she had while visible but even those she had while visible were stronger than before the accident.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.