The Perfect Solution
Chapter 28: And She Shall Have

Author does not hold the rights to the original characters from "The Phantom of the Opera," written by Gaston Leroux.

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: And She Shall Have - "A Phantom of the Opera" FanFiction. What if Erik didn't run away from home, but stayed with his mother because she had a change of heart and was able to love him. He did not become the Devil's Child or a murderer, nor did he take refuge below the Paris Opera House. This story offers a look at what might have happened to Erik if he grew up knowing his mother's love. And, what might happen to Christine Daae if she grew up without her "Angel of Music" to comfort and guide her?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   First  

Ride a cock-horse to Banbury-Cross
to see an old woman get up on her hoss.
With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes,
she shall have music wherever she goes.

"Ride a Cock-Horse to Banbury-Cross" from "Mother Goose" (Circa 17th—18th Centuries)


The chiming of a clock spilled its gentle melody into the warmth of the night, blending with the soft, steady sounds of the lovers' breath. Peaceful night reigned for the moment.

Suddenly, a streak of unnatural crimson light shot across the surface of the ornate mirror that stood next to an armoire. When the streak touched the center of the mirror, it halted and began to pulse and grow until the entire glass suffused its bloody hue. The light in the center of the mirror darkened as it began to swirl into a shape and after a time, coalesced into a shape easily recognizable as human.

"Fuck!" The form hissed, "I leave her alone for a few days and the bitch finds a man. Seems she needs reminding of who's really in control here. I shall need to give this some consideration before I act. I could make use of her love," it spat, "her weakness for both men. And when I finish with her, I can play with him. Hmmm ... this has the possibility of providing me with a bit of entertainment."

The dull glow morning peaked into the room as it penetrated a small tear in the window dressing. The shaft of dull sunlight touched the mirror and with a shriek, the glass went dark.


Erik awoke and stretched. He felt relaxed and rested. The nightmare had not plagued his sleep and he had slept through the entire night undisturbed.

"Oh! What a relief. It is still dark..."

He rolled over and began to close his eyes to go back to sleep, when he inadvertently noticed the time. The grandfather clock in the corner read eleven o'clock.

"Merde, I am late!"

He swore and sprang to a sitting position. Leaning forward, he placed his face in his cupped hands.

"What a wonderfully amazing dream. It seemed so real! I have taken leave of my senses. How could I ever imagine that a woman as beautiful as Christine would ever consent to marriage with a..."

His jumbled thoughts suddenly halted as he took note of his current state of undress.

"What the hell?"

"Erik? Mon amour, what ever are you doing? Come back in bed with me."

The husky voice purred from behind him.

"Christine?"

"Erik? You shall catch your death sitting there like that ... not that I do not appreciate the view, but truly, the air is chilled and my arms await you, mon ange chéri de mon coeur secret."

It was at that moment that he saw the golden glint on his left hand and realized the truth of the previous night.

"Mon Dieu, I am a husband with Christine as my wife! Last night was no dream, it happened! I made love to my wife. And at long last, I know love."

"Erik?"

Her voice wavered as it began to hold a note of uncertainty and he knew that he had to acknowledge her immediately or run the risk of ruining their thus far blissful union. He turned back to her with a gentle smile on his face and crept back beneath the blankets. Taking her into his arms, he stroked her hair and murmured.

"Good morning, ma chère. I apologize, but I awoke suddenly and thought that last night was a wonderful dream. Now, I discover instead that it was wonderfully real."

She giggled as he nuzzled at her neck.

"Erik!"

She squirmed against him, which caused him to become aroused. He felt his need for her rise once more and he ground himself against her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.