The Game the Whole Family Can Play
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The family that plays together, stays together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Terry Roman greeted her husband with a quick kiss as he came in the door Friday night. It was almost seven, and he had been gone since Monday morning. He tried to pull her closer, to rub against her lewdly, but she twisted out of his grasp and laughed. “How was the trip?” she asked.

“Eh, same old, same old. Where’s the kids?”

“Billy’s off on a camping trip, and the girls are spending the night over at Michelle’s,” she replied.

Wills smiled at having the evening alone with his wife. He hadn’t been laid since Sunday, and he was feeling very horny. He moved back towards her, and she pushed him away. “Go upstairs and take a shower and change. We can have dinner and then see what happens later,” she said obliquely.

Wills shrugged and picked his bags up off the floor and took them up the stairs. His wife’s behavior was somewhat mystifying to him but became a bit clearer once he stepped from the shower. Laid out on their bed was his outfit for the evening, a pair of royal blue silk boxers and a matching long robe. She had bought them for him once and she liked him to wear them for her. He put them on and went back downstairs.

As soon as her husband went up the stairs, Terry crept up after him. Once she heard the shower start, she pulled the boxers and robe out from under the bed where she had been hiding them and laid them out. Scampering back downstairs, she opened the foyer closet. Inside was her own outfit for the evening. She tossed aside the heavy velour robe she had been wearing and put it on.

She smiled at the realization that her husband had wanted to fuck her immediately if not sooner. Unlike Wills, Terry had been getting a steady diet of good sex all week long. Billy had screwed his mother all night long Monday, showing recuperative abilities she had marveled at. What he lacked in experience, he made up for with enthusiasm and exuberance. Neither got much sleep that night as she taught him a wide variety of positions and techniques. By the next morning, when she finished him off with a blowjob, Billy had become an acceptable, if still inexperienced, lover.

Tuesday had been rather surprising. She had received a phone call from Ann asking her to come over after work. Wills had left something, and she needed to get it. She called the house and left word on the answering machine that she would be late, then went over. When she got there, she let herself in, and Ann greeted her in the living room. She led her daughter-in-law upstairs and down the hall to her bedroom. Inside, Bob, her husband, lounged naked on the bed, snoring lightly. Terry laughed and began getting undressed. Ann nudged Bob awake then undressed as well. She explained to Terry that Wills had told his mother to make sure that his wife was taken care of, so that she wouldn’t end up hanging around singles bars and street corners. Both Ann and Bob gave Terry a thorough fucking, and when she went home a few hours later, she was completely sated.

Wednesday had been a similar exercise, though with her own parents. Karen called her that afternoon and bluntly told her that Ann had called and explained things, and that she would have Frank warmed up and ready by the time she got there. Terry arrived at her parent’s house and went right in. She found them in their bedroom, Frank blissfully receiving a slow and low-key blowjob. Terry stripped and climbed onto the bed, to straddle her father and sink down onto his cock. Afterwards, while he watched and rejuvenated, she and Karen got into some sixty-nine, and got each other off, then Frank fucked her again, this time while she licked Karen’s pussy.

Even on Thursday, an evening when she and the kids stayed home, she managed to get laid. When she got home, it was simply her and Billy, who had promptly asked his mother if they could fuck again. She had warned him that they would have to be fast and stop as soon as they heard the girls come in, then had taken his hand and pulled him into her bedroom. They had stripped off their clothing and she had knelt on her bed, allowing her son to fuck her doggy style. That had been so good, that she had sucked him back to life, then repositioned herself for a second go around, just like before. She promised him that whenever they were alone, if he wanted, they could screw.

Now, she prepared for her husband to come downstairs. Dressed, she went back into the kitchen and worked on dinner. She turned the burner down to a slow simmer as she heard the steps creak and grabbed up a pair of wineglasses and a bottle of champagne from the refrigerator, then went into the living room to greet him properly.

“Very nice!” exclaimed Wills as he surveyed his wife. She was wearing a rather exotic outfit that would be sure to give some of their neighbors instant heart attacks. It consisted of the top of a very naughty baby doll set, black and transparent with open underwired cups that lifted her naked breasts and put them on display. It had originally come with a pair of crotchless panties, but Terry wasn’t wearing them, or any other panties for that matter. She was wearing a pair of very long and very sheer black thigh-top stockings, along with a pair of very sexy ankle strapped black ‘fuck me’ stiletto heels. Her hair had been brushed out and she had touched her makeup up since he had gone upstairs. “Outstanding!”

She pirouetted around, then said, “I just wanted to wish my husband a happy birthday! How old are you, honey?” she teased.

“Twenty-nine and holding,” he said with a smile. It was actually his fortieth.

“Well, that would mean I had the kids when I was pre-pubescent!” she replied. “Sit down,” directed Terry, handing him the wineglasses. She twisted out the cork, which gave a pleasing POP, then poured the champagne. Wills sat down in the center of the couch, expecting Terry to join him, but he was surprised when she knelt at his feet instead. She sipped her wine, then said, “I think it’s time for an appetizer.”

Terry untied the sash holding the blue silk robe closed and pulled it open. Wills’ cock was making a tent in the sexy boxer shorts, and his wife fished it through the opening easily. As he sipped his wine, his wife gave him an excellent blowjob, sucking his cockhead as she jacked his cockshaft, and within minutes he found himself filling her mouth with his cum. Surprisingly, she did not swallow, but allowed the jism to remain in her mouth, even as she pumped him dry. Finally, as he began to soften, she leaned back on her ankles and picked up her own wineglass. He stared at her hungrily as she drooled his cum into her champagne and then drained the mixture with a smile. Standing, she covered his nudity slightly with the robe, then went into the kitchen.

“Out in a moment, honey!” she called. She prepared a plate for him, then picked up a knife and a fork and went back to the living room. Wills gave her a confused look as she set the plate and silverware on the coffee table. “I already ate,” she explained. “Tonight is your night.” He smiled and lay back against the cushions and watched as Terry cut up his food. Dinner was to be one of his favorites, medallions of veal in a wine and mushroom sauce, broccoli in Hollandaise, and a heavily buttered crescent roll. He was surprised when she stopped and opened his robe again. His cock was still laying limply out the opening of his boxers, but she ignored it. “You won’t need a napkin; I’ll lick up any crumbs!” she explained.

Wills was in heaven as his barely dressed wife served him dinner. She would hold the plate in her left hand while spearing morsels with the fork held in her right and feeding them to him. She managed to get crumbs on his chest a number of times, each of which required her to set down the plate and tongue his torso until he was clean again. By the time she left for the kitchen with the empty plate, his cock was gloriously erect again, though she continued to ignore it.

Terry returned with a smaller plate holding a chilled eclair. To feed him this treat, she sat on his lap, rubbing up against his stiff cock, and fed it to him by hand. This was definitely messier, since she also managed to get some of the cream filling on her nipples, and she had to lick this off thoroughly as well, along with her fingers. By this time, they were done with the first bottle of wine, and she took the last dish to the kitchen and washed up briefly, then returned with another bottle of champagne. She poured another glass for each of them, then announced, “I never had dessert, and I see just what I want to swallow.” Kneeling before her husband, she took his cock back into her mouth and sucked him dry a second time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.