The Game the Whole Family Can Play
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The family that plays together, stays together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cody Roman glanced across the bedroom at the door and noticed a familiar shadow. Smirking, she crossed to her sister Cassidy’s bed and sat down on it. Through the blare of the stereo, Cassidy could barely hear her sister say, “He’s at it again.” Cody flicked a finger towards the door, and Cassidy understood immediately.

When Wills and Terry Roman had decided to have children, nobody could have guessed that triplets were in the offing. Multiple births did not run in either family. Terry had astounded everybody, both by the size to which she had ballooned and by the fact that she was expecting not just one or even two little Romans, but three! Right up until the last minute nobody had any idea even what the sex of the kids would be; there was too much going on inside her for the ultrasound to tell anything more than there were three children and they were all healthy.

The births had been quite routine. The doctor had wanted to do a Caesarian but had been dissuaded by Terry, though with certain misgivings. They had become so standard for multiple births that he had almost forgotten how to handle them the old-fashioned way. The first child was a girl, followed almost another half hour later by a second daughter. The pain had been excruciating, but the entire delivery room perked up when Terry saw Wills’ face at the sight of his second daughter. He had wanted a son desperately, and as his face fell she told him loudly that, “You better hope the next one’s a boy, you son of a bitch, because you are never touching me again!” The third time proved the charm, and William Tyler Roman, Jr. followed Cody Jessica Roman and Cassidy Taylor Roman into the world. Everybody agreed that Cody and Cassidy were the spitting image of their mother; they also agreed that Billy was the spitting image of the mailman!

Strong likenesses ran in the family. Wills looked just like his father, though with a few of the harsh planes and angles softened. Terry looked almost identical to Karen, and the two girls took after them closely. Cody and Cassidy were similar enough that on first glance people thought they were identical twins, not fraternal, which was a theoretical possibility, but as they grew it was obvious they were not identical. There was always something, the line of the jaw, the arch of the eyebrow, the shape of an ear, that made an imperceptible note that the girls were subtly different. While they could swap photos indiscriminately, anyone talking to the girls for more than a few minutes could immediately tell them apart.

Billy was simply different. Of average height and average build, he resembled neither grandfather nor father, and his facial structure was unlike any of the women either. Like his grandmother Ann, he had red hair, but where hers was a subtle auburn, his was a flaming orange, with a healthy dose of freckles thrown in. Even his eyes were different, being neither the brown which ran in the Roman family nor the blue which ran in the Sheridans. His were a greenish-hazel.

Cody and Cassidy contemplated their brother outside their bedroom door. It had become a regular occurrence that after they got home from school, before their parents came home from work, Billy would spy on the two girls. He couldn’t stop himself, they were simply too beautiful and sexy for him to stop. His sisters simply looked so damn good, with their perfect butts and big tits and long legs and long blonde hair. Just like every other guy in school, he wanted to see them undressed.

Worst of all, he knew that several of the other guys at school had already seen them naked! His sisters had been “sexually active” for a couple of years, almost since the day their mother had put them on the Pill. She had told them that it was for protection and emergencies and was not to be considered a license to go out and screw around, but they had immediately realized that it was just such a license, much as Terry had when she had gone on the Pill at the same age. Billy knew some of the guys who had screwed his sisters and was intensely jealous of them. It was patently unfair that they were screwing, and he wasn’t! Billy Roman was still a virgin and considered that this state would probably last another sixty to seventy years. He was intensely horny.

Kneeling outside the girls’ room, Billy peeped through the lock on the door and couldn’t believe his luck. Cody had stripped off her jeans and blouse and bra and was now dressed in a pair of skimpy pink panties and a cropped tank top. Cassidy was actually topless and was just laying on her bed in full view. His virgin cock throbbed painfully in his pants and as he reached down to adjust himself, his lust overcame his better judgement. Unzipping his pants, he pushed his pants and shorts down and grabbed his cock, blissfully unaware that his sisters knew precisely what he was doing.

When the triplets had been born, Wills and Terry had been living in a one-bedroom apartment in Vestal. When Terry became pregnant, they knew that they would have to eventually move, but with three children on the way, it became imperative. A new house was out of the question for the young couple, but an older Victorian became available in Kirkwood, and they jumped at the chance. Frank helped with the needed repairs to the small house and made it a mixture of elements; new kitchen, old style porch, new bathrooms, old bedrooms. In the case of the bedroom doors, they retained the original turn-of-the-century doorknobs and locks, with keyholes for massive skeleton keys and a glaring gap between the bottom of the door and the hardwood floor. Cody stared as she saw the shadow at the bottom of the door move, then grow. When she saw blue denim and white briefs under the door, she knew immediately what was happening.

“The little pervert is out there jerking off!” she exclaimed to Cassidy. Cassidy’s eyes widened, and she turned to look, but Cody stopped her. “Don’t look!”

“What? You want him to watch?” she said in an amazed tone.

“Fuck no! I want to catch him,” she replied.

Cassidy laughed at this, her tits shaking. Billy salivated at the sight and felt himself getting closer to cumming. A small bead of pre-cum formed on the tip of his cock.

“What do you want to do?” asked Cassidy.

“Listen, you keep his attention. I’ll fake going to the bathroom and sneak around the side of the room, then open the door. I’ll yank the door open and we drag him in!” she replied. She got off the bed and moved towards the attached bathroom, then stood in the doorway out of sight of the main door. Her giggling could not be heard over the sound of the stereo as she motioned for Cassidy to get to work.

‘Distract him? I’ll show her distraction.’, thought her sister. Laying back on the bed so that her tits were fully exposed, the buxom blonde unzipped her jeans. Reaching inside, she began to stroke her pussy through her panties, while she licked and nibbled at her oversized breasts.

Outside in the hallway, Billy stared in awed fascination. This was better than he could have ever imagined! His sister was jerking off just like he was! Completely forgetting about Cody, he stared at Cassidy as he pumped his cock ever closer to orgasm. Suddenly, as he watched Cassidy writhe on the bed, he came, his cock spraying cum onto the door.

“You little pervert!” shrieked Cody as she yanked the door open. Before Billy could stop her, she had grabbed him by the collar and pulled him forward. He sprawled into the room, one hand still wrapped around his throbbing cock, and fell flat on his face. He tried to scramble away, but both girls had gone onto the attack, grabbing him and holding him down on the floor. They rolled him over onto his back and stared down at him. His cock was still jerking as his cum shot out into the air.

Billy was so embarrassed he was on the verge of tears. As soon as the girls told on him, he was a dead man! If his father didn’t kill him, his mother would, and for sure the two girls would announce it all over school. His cock began to shrivel.

Cody and Cassidy stared greedily at their brother’s dick. While neither girl considered themselves easy, neither did they consider themselves hard, either. They both tended towards fairly long-term and stable relationships, but they both would fuck their partners at the drop of a hat, even on a first date. Neither girl had ever seen or fucked a cock as big as the one their brother sported. It looked huge!

“That’s it?” demanded Cody incredulously. “You call that thing a prick? That’s the smallest dick I’ve ever seen!”

Cassidy snickered at the lie and went along with it. “Jesus, Billy, maybe we ought to call you Little Billy!”

“Yeah, Little Billy. You know, Dad is going to be awfully disappointed since there won’t be a Billy the Third. That thing is too small to fuck a girl with!”

Tears welling in his eyes, Billy scrambled out of the room and ran off to his bedroom, pulling his pants up as he ran. Behind him, his sisters laughed and cleaned up the cum he had spurted.


Billy’s efforts at avoiding his sisters over the next several days were obvious to the entire household. Whenever possible, the girls would glance at his crotch when they knew he saw them, then laugh or snicker. They kept the secret to themselves, enjoying the dread they were putting him through. Both of their parents noticed that something was going on but didn’t have a clue as to what.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.