The Game the Whole Family Can Play
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The family that plays together, stays together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Frank Sheridan was entirely unsurprised to find when he returned home that his wife had made dinner reservations that night in Binghamton, a place he had never heard of but was assured that it was oh so new and oh so chic and oh so expensive. He had been expecting just such an event and acquiesced pleasantly. Karen seemingly forgot her temper of the morning. They had returned late, with Karen teasing Frank by twisting on the front seat so as to talk to him, an action which caused her knee-length dress to ride very high up her silky thighs.

It was a game that Frank enjoyed, and he laid a hand idly on her knee, caressing it and the flesh above gently. Once inside, he had suggested a nightcap, a Chardonnay he knew she liked, and brought it and a pair of glasses into the living room. Karen was standing at the patio door at the rear of the house, looking out over the valley. Frank stepped up behind her and kissed her neck gently. Karen shivered at the touch, then stood still as she felt his hands upon her. Frank unzipped his wife’s dress and allowed it to slide to the floor, then took in the sight of his wife of forty years wearing nothing but her lingerie. Beneath the dress she had been wearing thigh-length black stockings and black lace bikini panties; in the reflection of the door, he saw that the matching black lace bra consisted of half cups alone, and that her breasts and nipples were presented on a plate for his tasting.

Frank caressed his wife again, then undid the clasp on her bra and pulled it off. Karen turned to him, with lust and love in her eyes, and took the proffered wine glass. She smiled coyly as she sipped, standing almost naked before her still dressed husband, but she knew that was a condition which would be only momentary. She continued sipping her wine as Frank knelt before her and slid her panties off. Karen lifted her feet to allow him to slide them completely off. She was wearing ankle strapped high heels that would remain on her during their lovemaking; she knew Frank liked fucking her in stockings and heels, and that thought excited her tremendously.

She continued sipping her wine as Frank led her to the armchair and had her sit. He smiled at her and she was curious, but he silently took her free hand and pushed it between her legs. Then he refreshed her glass while she fingered her clit slowly. Frank wanted a show, so she gave him one, spreading her legs wide apart, and groping herself obscenely, while her husband gazed upon her hungrily and proceeded to undress. He did this slowly, so as to draw out the moment, then when he was dressed in nothing but his pants, knelt between her outstretched legs. Karen looked at her husband wide-eyed as she saw him pick his wineglass off the coffee table. Frank dipped a finger in the Chardonnay and traced a gentle pattern across her pussy. Karen sighed in contentment as Frank leaned in to lick the wine up.

Frank continued this pleasant torture until he had sipped and licked his wine glass empty, then leaned in to finish his wife off in a crashing orgasm that left her shaking in the chair. He looked up at her with a self-satisfied grin, then leaned back on his heels. Undoing his pants, he pushed them and his shorts down his thighs, then knelt again and moved forward. Tucking his wife’s legs over his arms, his cock found easy entrance into her pussy, twitching and pulsing with desire. Karen gasped as his cock moved relentlessly inward, and she came again as she moaned and panted her need to her husband. Frank fucked her slowly, with long and deep strokes, reveling in his wife’s orgasms, until his own need grew too maddening. Increasing his tempo markedly, he plunged and bucked into Karen’s cunt, arching his back and collapsing against her as his balls drained into her well used twat.

The pair kissed each other deeply, then Karen climbed out of the chair and moved down the hall, gathering clothing as she went. Frank pulled his pants back up and collapsed into the armchair, pouring himself a fresh glass of wine and sipping it as he contemplated the day’s events. It had been a notable one, and he idly wondered how he would tell Karen. He wasn’t overly concerned; they had both fucked others before. Their love for each other transcended the physical, their physical love simply heightened it.

Karen returned from their bathroom where she had showered and changed. Now dressed in a simple and short lace nightie, she picked up the remaining clothing and kissed her husband quickly. After the last fuck, she doubted Frank would be stiff again before morning, but either way, now or later, she wanted her husband to screw her some more before he left their bed.

Frank finished his wine and put the glasses in the kitchen, then ambled up the stairs and down the darkened hallway to their room. He brushed his teeth and prepared for bed, stripping to his usual outfit of briefs, then slipped into his side of the bed. Karen murmured contentedly as she began dozing off, and Frank moved behind her spoon fashion. Resting a hand on her hip, he noted happily that her nightgown had slipped up around her waist and her ass was bare to the touch. He caressed it briefly and was pleased to feel the start of another erection. Carefully moving away, he reached down and slipped his shorts off, then moved back against his wife. At the touch of her naked flesh, his cock stiffened even further, so he decided to put it to good use. Slipping his hand around to her front, he toyed with Karen’s pussy until she moaned and woke, then spread her legs while he pushed in from behind.

“Oh, Frank, what has got you so turned on tonight?” asked Karen as her husband moved against her.

“Complaining?”

“Hell no! I just want to know what to do to keep you like this!” she laughed as her body responded to his touch. She began clamping her pussy around the invader from behind but knew that after their fuck only a while ago, she was in for a nice and long screw.

“Well, I’ll tell you...”, started Frank, relating what had gone on over at the Roman household earlier. As he knew she would, Karen became even more excited, demanding to know each and every detail of who had done what, and when, and where, and how. Finally, Frank could take no more. Rolling his wife over so that she was face down, he straddled her thighs and began fucking her hard and fast. Karen moaned in pleasure as she came non-stop, then orgasmed even more when she felt Frank’s cock spurting into her again.

They collapsed in sheer exhaustion and slept until well past their usual time the next day. Later that Sunday afternoon, Karen decided that some afternoon delight was in order. She called her husband up to their room on a flimsy pretext and greeted him in the buff. While she gave him a pre-fuck handjob, she mentioned that she was going to call Ann Roman.

“Oh?” asked Frank.

“Well, darling, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, or so they say. I think I need to check out Bob, hmmm?” Karen leaned down to lick Frank’s balls, knowing she would get little argument from him. She was right, he readily agreed, then allowed his wife to climb on top and ride him to a very pleasant mutual orgasm.


“Really? Ann didn’t say anything to me?” said Bob Roman to Karen Sheridan, mystified. It was a Wednesday morning, perfectly warm and sunny, and Karen had shown up in shorts and T-shirt to join Ann in a swim in the Roman’s in-ground pool.

“Well, maybe she was just going to pick up something at the store in town?”

“No, she mentioned something about hitting one of the malls over in Vestal with Terri, actually,” he answered.

“Well, that’s okay. She probably just forgot. I’ll go home and call her later.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.