The Game the Whole Family Can Play - Cover

The Game the Whole Family Can Play

Copyright© 2008 by rlfj

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The family that plays together, stays together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Frank Sheridan smiled down at his wife Karen. It was early Saturday morning, and he was dressed in clean and serviceable work clothes, khakis and a denim shirt. He carried a pair of thin leather work gloves. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me,” his wife said, smiling up at her much taller husband. “I said that you shouldn’t go flirting with Ann, she’s your daughter’s mother-in-law.”

“And just why not?” asked Frank with a laugh.

“Because she’s too damn pretty. And her tits are bigger than mine, too. I hate her for that alone!” she replied laughing loudly.

Frank and Karen were in the kitchen of their Johnson City home finishing off an early breakfast. Frank planned to leave after finishing his coffee, and he was leaning back against the counter idly watch Karen as she washed dishes. Frank thought that she still looked as good at fifty-nine as she did forty years earlier, when they had been newlyweds. She had been a damned fine looking, well stacked blonde then, and she still was!

Karen glanced at her husband out of the corner of an eye to find him eyeing her curvy form. As always, her pussy began tingling. Frank might have put on a few pounds since that night he’d popped her cherry, but he still looked good in a ruddy and stocky way. He had always been a virile man who in his younger days had screwed her ragged, and even now that he had turned sixty, he still fucked her every night. “What are you looking at?” she asked suspiciously.

Frank smiled and shrugged. “Oh, nothing. Just thinking of a way to keep me from flirting.” He waggled his eyebrows lasciviously at his wife.

Karen laughed loudly. “You horny bastard! The Viagra finally kick in?” She stepped back from the sink and wiped her hand on a dish towel. Frank kept arching his eyebrows lewdly. “Oh, hell, why not.”

Frank grinned as Karen stepped forward and kissed him warmly on the lips. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he pushed his wife to the floor in front of him.

Karen smirked as she looked up at her husband. “So, I don’t get anything out of this?”

“I didn’t know you were planning on flirting with anybody?” answered Frank innocently.

Karen peeled her sweatshirt off, revealing a large and firmly packed bra. She reached behind her and undid the clasp, then shook her bare tits at her husband. “You son of a bitch, I ought to, just for that!” She tossed her clothes aside and undid Franks khakis, pulling them and his briefs down to his knees. A long and thick erection greeted her lips. She opened her mouth and took his cock inside.

When they had first been married, Karen had been an innocent and naïve young farm girl on a Cortland farm. Frank had only been a year older but had been vastly more experienced. It was he who taught her that there was more, much more, to sex than the simple missionary position that her mother had tearfully explained. She had been nervous and afraid when she had first gotten into bed with her new husband, even though she loved him so deeply, but by the next morning she had become an eager student of the Frank Sheridan School For Advanced Fucking. It had been simply wonderful, and she would do anything her horny husband would ask.

Blowjobs had been one of the first things he had taught his new bride, and Karen had been an excellent pupil. Frank had been happy to show her his own expertise at pussy licking when she had once asked him, with immense embarrassment, if a guy could do the same sort of thing to a girl. Still, Frank liked getting hummers, no question about it, and Karen had practiced repeatedly, swallowing many loads of cum, until she knew just how to get her husband off quickly.

She put her talents to work now, sucking and jacking her husband’s engorged cock, fisting and licking, and noisily swallowing the pre-cum that trickled freely from him. As always, she could tell her progress by Frank’s comments. As he got closer and closer to cumming, he would begin to whisper hoarsely, “Yes, yes, just like that, don’t stop, don’t stop...” By the time she had him to the breaking point, his hips were churning towards her face, and he was whimpering and begging her to keep going. As his cock began to swell in final preparation to spew, she pushed forward, ramming his cock to the back of her throat and began sucking fiercely. Frank gasped and unloaded into Karen’s mouth.

Karen left her bra and sweatshirt on the floor as she stood up and resumed washing the dishes. “I guess that was okay?” she asked sweetly.

Frank uncrossed his eyes and willed his heart to start up again. He grabbed his pants and pulled them up, smiling at his wife’s half naked form. Her big tits didn’t sag much more now than they did when she was so much younger, and he grinned. “Yeah, that was adequate.” He hurriedly buckled and zipped before the inevitable explosion.

“ADEQUATE?”


Frank was still grinning as he drove the truck down Route 17 towards Binghamton. She had thrown not one, but two pots at him as he scrambled out the door, and he was sure that more would have followed if his wife hadn’t remembered that she was topless. He knew that he was going to have to make it up to her that night, probably with a good dinner and a better fuck, but he really didn’t mind. The only thing that would end up being punished would be his wallet, and dessert would be worth it.

Frank Sheridan still worked, though he was in semi-retirement status. He had started out as a carpenter and cabinetmaker, and he and Karen had moved to Binghamton in the early Sixties to start a furniture and cabinet refinishing and repair business. They had worked hard, and the business had prospered, and now the payoff was coming in. Although Terri, their daughter, and her husband had no interest in taking it over, his lead foreman had been very interested, and he and Frank had come to terms. Frank still owned a hair over half the business, with the rest to go to the foreman after his death; in the meantime, the foreman made a down payment and recycled part of his pay back to Frank. Karen quit completely, and Frank cut his own hours way back, though he still showed up and puttered as he wanted. Everyone seemed happy - Karen and Frank had ample time and money, and the new boss could still trot out the “founders” as needed.

That morning, the cargo van was loaded with an oak kitchen table and four matching oak chairs that were the property of their in-laws. Bob and Ann Roman had moved to the area from Queens when they had retired in the spring, and their kitchen set had been damaged in the move. The whole family had been there, helping them to move into their new home in Whitney Point, even the grandkids, and Frank had announced that he could get the damage fixed. Ann had been rather skeptical, but Frank had sent around a couple of husky young men the following week who had retrieved the set with promises to make them better than new. He had been as good as his word, and now the kitchen set, repaired, refinished, and reupholstered, was in the back of the van.

Frank laughed as he turned off Route 17 and began heading up I-81 towards Whitney Point. His in-laws still couldn’t believe how much less things cost in their new home compared to New York City. For what they sold their home for, they were able to buy a much nicer and larger home, with a pool and several acres of woodland. They had a hard time understanding the concept of owning acreage, when their last house had sat on a 75’ by 75’ lot. Between their pensions and their Social Security and the remainder of the proceeds of the sale, the Romans could afford a very pleasant, though not extravagant, retirement.

It was shortly before 10:00 that morning when Frank pulled off the side road and turned into the Roman’s driveway. Nobody seemed around, but Ann’s car was parked to the side, and besides, he knew where the spare key was hidden. Turning off the motor, he moved to the back of the van and started up the hydraulic lift, then opened the doors on the back. He rode the lift up and untied the cargo dolly.

Ann Roman was showering when the sound of hydraulics and heavy equipment awoke her from her daydream. She had been idly running her fingers over her pussy lips, smiling at the remembrance of her husband Bob’s lovemaking of the night before. He was always a good lover, but last night had been just a little bit more special. She would have been happy to return the favor this morning, but he had rushed off to a golf game before she had awoken. That was one of the nicer things about being retired - they both loved morning sex and could now indulge as often as they wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.