Sometimes a Flat Tire Is a Good Thing
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Romantic BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An attractive divorced woman with some kinky fantasies meets the man of her dreams when she has a flat tire and he stops to change it for her. This is a tale of romantic S&M. Yes, there is such a thing.

Caution: This Romantic BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Kyle pulled into an underground parking garage. I’m not that familiar with this area and I’ve been kept very distracted by Kyle’s intelligent fingers playing between my legs so I’m not entirely certain where we are except that we’re still downtown. It doesn’t really matter, though. At the moment I’m more than willing to go wherever Kyle wants to take me. The garage is under a tall, modern building located right on the waterfront. He parked and we got out. He’s still carrying my purse and my dress but I’m so aroused I don’t care that I’m naked in a public place.

He took my arm and led me to the elevator. It isn’t that late, not even ten PM. There are people coming and going. A couple of cars drove past us as we walked to the elevator, slowing considerably as they passed. I’m aware of Kyle watching my reaction to being naked in public. I imagine it must be pretty obvious this is turning me on, much to my surprise. We stood waiting for an elevator in silence. An elevator arrived quickly and when the doors opened we had to step back so another couple on their way out could pass. The look of shock on their faces when they saw me standing there naked was priceless.

I’m embarrassed to death, of course. Yet I never once asked Kyle for my dress or complained about being put on display this way. I don’t think I really gave it a lot of thought but when I did question my own behavior I couldn’t understand how I could permit this public display of my naked body. Can it be as simple as the realization that because Kyle is requiring it of me it gives me permission to explore my fantasies?

I have fantasized of experiencing something very much like this. I never expected anything like this to ever actually happen to me but it has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, this or something very much like it. But how could Kyle know? What else does he know, or suspect, about me?

The elevator stopped one floor up at the lobby and two middle aged men got on. One of them spoke to Kyle as though there’s nothing unusual about encountering a naked woman on the elevator. They obviously know each other. The other man stared at me, gawking as though he and I are the only two people on the elevator. Much to my surprise, no one said anything to or about me. How can you step into a public elevator with a naked woman and not say anything?!

The two men got off on separate floors and then the elevator continued all the way to the top floor. We stepped out into a small but beautiful alcove, all done in marble and glass. Kyle led me to the only other door off of the alcove. He must have the entire top floor of the building! Kyle unlocked the door and we stepped into the largest, most beautiful apartment, or condominium, or whatever the hell it is, I’ve ever seen.

The floor of the foyer is made of marble matching the alcove outside. From there we stepped into a huge living room, two walls are entirely of glass. The view is breathtaking. I looked out and saw the river below and the lights of the city all around.

While I stood there, staring at the city around me, Kyle walked up behind me, put his arms around me and kissed my shoulders. He held me tight and said, “It’s a shame you can’t stay naked forever. You’re beautiful.”

I certainly feel beautiful right now. I thought about all the people who have seen me naked this evening and shivered in excitement. More people have seen me naked this evening than have seen me that way previously in my entire life, or at least since I outgrew infancy.

Kyle picked me up and carried me down a wide hallway to his bedroom. It’s nearly as large as the living room. Like the living room, two of the walls are made entirely of glass.

He placed me in the middle of his huge bed and an incredible thrill ran through me when he used fur lined wrist cuffs to restrain my arms. He put a silk scarf around my head, blindfolding me. Then he stepped back and I was alone on the bed.

I waited impatiently for something to happen. For him to touch me, taste me, do something, anything. But I wasn’t even sure if he was still in the room. I heard and felt nothing.

After several minutes I tentatively called his name but there was no response. Now I’m really confused. I’m beginning to wonder if even being struck by one of those ugly riding crops would be better than being ignored!

I have no idea how much time passed before I started hearing sounds. I heard soft music coming from the living room. Then I heard the sound of someone coming in from the living room, footsteps. But it isn’t Kyle. Or at least it isn’t just Kyle.

Sometimes I hear the quiet, subdued sounds of people all around me. Not talking, no one spoke. But I know they’re standing there. I can almost feel them looking down at my naked body. I hear the sound of breathing. I hear the faint sound of ice clinking in glasses.

For some reason I’m not upset. And I’m not scared. I’m excited.

I listened intently for some clue, any indication of what’s going on around me. I continued to hear people moving around, looking down at my nude body. But no one spoke. People came and went. They stood around and looked at me as if I were a work of art to be admired. I can hear the quiet murmur of conversations coming from the living room but not a word was spoken in the bedroom.

It must have been an hour before someone at last joined me on the bed. At long last someone sat on the bed beside me and touched me. I can hear that the other people are still in the room watching.

I felt the bed shift as someone stretched out beside me. There was a brief pause and then I felt the light touch of a soft hand caressing my body. Not Kyle, a different hand. I’m shocked when I realize it’s another woman! I can smell her perfume in the air. It’s funny, I’m not normally all that aware of scents in the air around me. I think being blindfolded changes that.

The woman on the bed with me began moving her fingers lightly over my body, caressing my breasts, teasing my nipples, then moving down over my stomach and down my thigh before circling back to tease the lips of my pussy.

Her touch is wonderful and the idea that the room is full of people watching us is so exciting. But the idea of being vulnerable, restrained and blindfolded is what really set me free. Now I’m not responsible for anything that happens. I can’t say no. Because I’m helpless I need not feel guilty if I enjoy this taboo pleasure.

The bed shifted again and her soft, moist lips touched mine. I feel one of her naked breasts pressing against my left breast. It’s an incredibly erotic sensation. She kissed me lightly and I returned her kiss eagerly. I feel her soft, warm body pressing against mine. Her hand is still teasing my pussy and her lips are exploring the parts of my face not covered by the silk scarf.

I’m quickly losing control. My breathing is becoming rapid and shallow and my hips are lifting to meet the fingers that refuse to enter my hungry pussy. My nipples are so hard they almost hurt!

Before long the woman began to kiss my neck and tease it with just the tip of her tongue. She moaned with her own arousal as she moved down to my shoulders. When her lips reached my breasts I heard an urgent sound, much like a sob. It was a moment before I realized that desperate sound came from me!

I’ve never been intimate with a woman but I feel no reluctance. My bonds have set me free and it’s the most wonderful feeling. Her delicate skin is softly grazing against my own. Everywhere she touches me I’m on fire.

She began to kiss her way down my stomach until finally she lay between my legs and lovingly kissed all around the most sensitive part of my body. Her fingers moved lightly over my stomach and my thighs. I feel her breath on my pussy and then her lips touched me, taking my breath away. And finally, at long last, her tongue began to explore. I have been moaning softly for a long time now. I cried out in ecstasy when her tongue entered me at last.

I know people, it sounds like a lot of people, are watching. I’d almost forgotten about them while the woman making love to me worked her magic. I’m certain Kyle is in the audience and that turns me on even more. I’m enjoying the hell out of this but in a way I’m doing this for him. I’m doing this to please him and to turn him on. I’m beginning to lose focus, though. Thanks to the woman between my legs the concept of doing these things for the entertainment of an audience is fading into a very erotic background. I’m not really paying attention to the other people in the room now. I no longer listen to the soft sounds of their movements and try to figure out how many there are or where they’re standing. But always in the back of my mind I remain fully aware that there’s an audience surrounding the bed. In the back of my mind, I’m aware that they’re watching my reactions. Knowing they’re watching and I’m turning them on is driving me crazy with lust.

I want my arms back now. I want to hold someone. I want to take my breasts in my hands and squeeze them and pinch my nipples. I need that. But being helpless, being unable to do anything but submit, that’s somehow even better.

Almost as soon as this woman’s tongue entered me I started having one of the most amazing orgasms of my life. I actually screamed! I never do that! My orgasms are always pleasant, but quiet. Never like this, this earth shaking, mind blowing, total surrender of myself to another person. I pulled desperately at the delicate chains restraining me and my body thrashed uncontrollably. I heard the most unbelievable, animalistic sounds coming from my throat.

I started to come down, eventually, from the most mind shattering orgasm of my life. She didn’t stop, though. Her tongue was still exploring my throbbing pussy when I felt the bed move as two more people joined us, one on either side of me. I felt lips touch mine. A man’s lips this time. He kissed me urgently, passionately. I returned his kiss just as passionately.

I felt another set of lips on my breast. Another man is kissing my breast, nibbling lightly at my nipple, and still the woman’s tongue worked expertly on my pussy. It wasn’t long before I was cumming again, just as explosively as the first time if not more so. I screamed uncontrollably. I’ve never felt like this before, not even close! All the sex I’ve ever experienced before tonight, the orgasms other men have given me, they weren’t even practice for what I’m experiencing now!

I climaxed violently and then I climaxed again instantly. But in my sex muddled mind it was all one long orgasmic experience. And, just for a fraction of a second, I couldn’t help but feel sad. What if I can never feel like this again? That would be a tragedy.

My doubts passed quickly. Somehow I know Kyle won’t let that happen.

The woman between my thighs finally stopped and she and the two men in bed with me stood up. I wasn’t alone for long, though. I heard the sounds of people undressing and then it began. One after another, one anonymous man after another took me. They were every kind of man, every kind of lover, hard and fast, soft and gentle, long cocks and fat cocks and average cocks. I was so aroused by all the magnificent foreplay I achieved a climax with nearly every man who fucked me. I never even thought to count them but there were so very many.

After every man, or sometimes every other man if one was particularly anxious and couldn’t wait, a naked woman moved between my thighs and cleaned me with a warm, damp cloth. It was exciting, and soothing, and by the time she finished I was more than ready for the next man to take me.

It went on, and it continued to be exciting long after my pussy started getting sore. I never wanted it to stop. Through it all I heard people standing around watching, staring at me as I lay there, naked, being gang fucked like a common street walker. Just like in some of my fantasies. God how I loved it!

When the incredible experience was finally over I wasn’t aware of it at first. There was just the slow, gradual realization I wasn’t being fucked anymore, or kissed, or licked. My breasts and my nipples weren’t being squeezed or pulled. The room was quiet and I was alone.

Then I felt the restraints being removed from my wrists and the scarf gently taken from around my eyes. I opened my eyes and smiled at the woman who was gently releasing me from my wonderful bondage. I recognized her. It’s the woman I so enjoyed watching while she was being whipped at the club last night!

She smiled back and I whispered, “Thank you.”

She chuckled and said, “I believe it was your pleasure.”

I giggled like a silly schoolgirl and exclaimed, “It certainly was!”

Then I asked, “Was that you?”

She smiled. She has the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. She knew what I was asking. She nodded. She isn’t the least bit embarrassed. She asked, “Was that your first time? With a woman I mean?”

I sighed loudly and responded, “That was my first time for a lot of things! It was wonderful!”

I took a deep breath and suddenly realized the sun is up! The tops of some of the city’s taller buildings are plainly visible through the room’s two glass walls. I’ve just been fucked all night long!

I sat up slowly. She helped me to my feet and supported me as I hobbled to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and I smiled when I saw that the large tub is already filled with hot, steaming water and a mountain of fragrant bubbles.

When I finished on the toilet she helped me into the water and joined me in a marble tub that would probably hold half a dozen people comfortably. She gently washed my tired, sore body and spoke softly, telling me how exciting I was, and what a wonderful show I put on.

Her mention of a show caused me to think back to the stimulating show in the club last night, the whipping she had taken. I want to ask her about that. How could she have taken so much pain? But I found it hard to talk. I’m too relaxed. Talking would have ruined it.

I lay back and rested in the hot water. My mind flashed back to her beautiful body as she helped me to the bathroom. I realized that there’s not a mark on her now. Watching that man abuse her sexy body last night I thought that she must surely be bruised for days if not weeks. She certainly seems none the worse for wear.

I nearly fell asleep in the tub, despite her soft touch. Or perhaps because of it. Her fingers moved lightly over my body. When she saw I was about to succumb, she kissed me and let the water drain from the tub.

I let her guide me without question. She helped me out and guided me to a huge, walk-in shower, a shower large enough for at least a dozen people! She turned the water on and we rinsed off. Then we dried off using the softest towels I’ve ever touched.

She led me back to the bed and turned down the covers. She laid me down gently and covered me in a luxurious sheet. She touched a button on the nightstand and the windows all went dark, instantly! Nothing moved when she did it, there was no sound. The windows went from clear and sunny to dark, like magic!

She crawled under the sheet and stretched out beside me. She held me in her arms affectionately and said, “Let’s get a little rest. I’m exhausted.”

Just before I fell asleep I had a sudden thought. I asked her, “Was Kyle one of those men last night? Did he take me?”

She laughed quietly and said, “He was several of those men last night.”

“How many were there?” I asked.

She was quiet for a moment as if trying to count them in her head but then she said, “I’m not sure.”

I have to assume that means it was more than a few. They had, after all, lasted for seven or eight hours of non-stop sex.


When I awoke hours later I was alone in bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. I found a new toothbrush set out for me and brushed my teeth. I looked around but found no robe and no sign of my dress from the night before. I suppose, after last night, it would be silly to worry about clothing now.

I went out into the living room. I looked around and spotted Kyle out on the patio. He’s drinking coffee with the woman from last night and her husband. Everyone is still naked. When I realized I’m not the only one without clothes on I felt better about my own nudity.

Kyle looked up when I stepped out onto the patio and smiled at me. I was finally introduced to Dean and his wife, Sandra. Sandra came over and hugged me and led me over to the empty seat beside Kyle. She went into the house and came back with a cup of coffee for me.

It’s a beautiful sunny day and the sun feels warm and wonderful on my skin. I quickly came to realize there’s something about being naked in the middle of the city, even in a private roof top garden, that’s kind of exciting.

I looked at Kyle. He’s watching me and he’s apparently happy with what he sees. I smiled and said, “Thank you for the most exciting evening of my life.”

He smiled back and replied, “So far.”

“So far,” I agreed.

I sipped my coffee and listened to the conversation. One of the first things I learned is that Kyle and Dean are brothers and business partners. I decided I can now definitely rule out any idea Kyle might not be straight. I had been mildly concerned when he had been such a perfect gentleman on our first two dates. I’m not used to that.

I glanced discreetly at his lap and I was impressed. Not gay, and very well endowed. There’s still one big question remaining in my mind. Is he married? Or just as disturbing, has he been married three or four times? He’s about thirty-five, tall and handsome, toned and muscular but not muscle bound, intelligent, and best of all, dominant ... or maybe, best of all, kinky. How can a man this wonderful not be married? He’s perfect and apparently he’s rich. You’d think the ladies would be lined up outside the building to meet him!

Sandra stood up and announced that she’s going to go in and make some sandwiches for a light brunch. I followed her in to help. As we worked I none too discretely pumped her for any information she might be willing to share with me about Kyle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.