Crossing the Great Taboo - Cover

Crossing the Great Taboo

Copyright© 2008 by DdoubleC

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - True story of the affair my mother and I had when I was 25 and she was 55. It's been 30 years, and I'm still amazed at what a hot, kinky slut she turned into. Chs 1 and 2 set things up. Hot action comes in Chs 3 and 4. The rest of our story to come if feedback is postive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

When I got home Thursday evening, Mom seemed distracted. Or nervous. Or both. As we were eating supper, I asked her if something was wrong. (As you will see, I was STILL a bit dense in reading her on this.)

Mom looked at me for a moment, then smiled. "No, just glad you're home."

After that little exchange, Mom visibly relaxed. And I don't know how she did it, but somehow the physical distance between us narrowed. She hadn't moved, but she was closer to me somehow. As we continued eating, her body posture was more open, not as stiff as it had been since we started our "talks." She looked at me more as we ate.

I picked up on that and began to think something's stirring here. Oh my goodness. If I was with a date, I would be thinking I was going to get some tonight.

While we did the dishes, we discussed general stuff, easy talk, no tension. And again, I could simply tell that Mom's barriers were down, that she was open to me in a way I'd never sensed before, even when we were doing our long hugs in the TV room.

When the last dish was done, and thus the time when we'd normally start to 'talk", it seemed the most natural thing in the world when I turned to her and said,

"Can we hug again? I've really missed holding you."

My instincts proved correct. Mom came immediately came into my arms. We both were in regular clothes. She had on pants and a blouse and I was in slacks and a scrub shirt. Our hug was a bit different this time. Instead of face to face as we had done before, tonight she folded her hands and arms against her bosom and leaned in to me sideways with her shoulder resting on my chest. The side of her head nestled against my neck and her hair brushed my nose. Her hip was bent back from mine, and her legs were not as close as before either. But I wasn't complaining. She felt good.

We stayed that way a while. Longer than any previous time. As it went on, I made a couple of tiny moves as if to disengage, not wanting to push my luck. But Mom didn't pull apart. She stayed with my arms around her, her shoulder on my chest. And stayed. One full minute, two full minutes. Three. And still she didn't try to disengage. We were far beyond anything proper for a mother and son. But so was the way we had been talking the last week.

Mom broke the silence by saying quietly, "Your father called this afternoon. He told me that with the new plant coming online, the next weeks are going to be hectic. He plans to stay there for some time, and as he put it, 'That will allow both of us to decide what is best for our future."'

I expelled my breath in disgust at Dad and sympathy for Mom. We both knew that this was really him wanting to stay with the woman there. Then I had an burst of hot satisfaction! That must be why Mom was staying in my arms so long tonight.

My mind raced as I put the pieces together. With Dad's doing her this way, coupled the long holding session, I felt emboldened. I started moving the fingertips of one hand up and down her back. Slowly, up and down, sliding over the material of her blouse and over the outline of her bra. She sighed in pleasure.

"Good," she mumbled into my neck.

I continued on her back, but I changed my method. I continued the same light fingertip pressure as before on the down stroke, but on the up stoke I used the palm of my hand to apply more pressure, pulling her side and hip into me.

Mom sighed again in pleasure at the change. With each upward pass, I applied a bit more pressure. Soon, I was pulling the side of her hip very tight against me. Mom was almost humming against my neck with each pass. It was very erotic. My goodness, I thought, no Sunday school teacher around now.

I had developed a mild erection as things had gone on with our basic hugging. But now, with her humming and sighing into my neck as I continued her back rub, I got HARD. Even through my slacks and her pants, she had to be feeling it on her side and hip as I pressed her into me on my upward strokes. But she made no move to back off.

Finally, I built up the courage to whisper, "You are my mother and I love you."

"Love you, too," she whispered back.

"You are beautiful."

"Hmm," Mom muttered into my neck. "You are a very handsome man."

I stroked up her back and pulled her very firmly into my dick. "Best looking woman in town."

"I can say the same about you. Several single ladies I know have told me that when you're ready to date again, they'll be most interested."

"I'm holding all I want. A wonderful woman. A beautiful, sexy woman. A warm, sexy, beautiful, sexy woman..."

Mom shifted in my arms to face me. Her arms came around my back as she crushed her tits into my chest. Her legs pressed into mine. Then she moved--definitely moved--her belly and groin against my hard dick. No doubt about it, the Sunday school teacher was, ah, locked firmly away. Thank you, Dad.

Mom started stroking my back now, as she had done before. Rubbing, caressing, and circling around my shoulders through the fabric of my scrub shirt. Her hands had a sexual feel to it, like what a woman would do to her lover when he was over her in the missionary position. My heart hammered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.