A Little Irish Magic - Cover

A Little Irish Magic

Copyright© 2008 by SassyGal84

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Poor Lindsey! Doomed to a life as a spinster. Fortunately, all she needs is a little Irish magic, and Jimmy is the one to bring it into her life!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Transformation  

Over the next few weeks Jimmy and Lindsey settled into a comfortable routine, the tutoring combining teaching Lindsey both Roman and Celtic History as well as basic Gaelic. The work she did for Jimmy was scut work, basically pouring through photocopies, looking for key words and handing them over to Jimmy, but it was a learning experience as well, and she had Jimmy's inclination for the meticulous observation of the most minute details and the patience to bring them to the surface. And then Lindsey made a discovery.

The discovery itself had came over a break of their usual routine. Jimmy had offhandedly made a remark about a certain Ivy league full scholarship that she should put in for. The foundation, as a rule, did not provide scholarships, but did provide living subsidies in the form of grants that were connected to certain scholarships for Irish Studies. Lindsey had reported it to her Mom and her Mom decided to have Dr. G. James O'Brien over for Friday night dinner. That afternoon a large box of files had been Fedexed over to Jimmy from the Foundation and he was discussing the fact with Lindsey over dinner while alternately providing scholarship/grant information to Lindsey's mother. At this point, Lindsey's mother volunteered her daughter to assist the good doctor in sorting through the wheat from the chaff.

"I couldn't possibly think of making Lindsey come over on a Saturday morning, Mrs. Dunham."

Lindsey chimed in. "Actually, Dr. O'Brien, I wouldn't mind if I could spend some time with your books. As you know, I'm tying this research in with my Senior paper."

"Well, since this is outside of our schedule, the least I can do is make a proper lunch as compensation, Ms. Dunham." In truth, Jimmy was thrilled to have Lindsey's assistance. She was becoming almost as indispensable as his internet connection. "And I would like the opportunity to repay you for this dinner, Mrs. Dunham."

"I'm afraid I won't be able to tomorrow, Dr. O'Brien. Volunteer work at the church. But I do appreciate the opportunity you've provided for Lindsey."

"Nonsense, Mrs. Dunham. Lindsey has been an unexpected blessing. With just a few months of instructions, she's been more able than half the grad students I've been stuck with in the past. I can't imagine what she'll be like after a few years of college."

Lindsey's mother was pleased not only that her daughter was conducting herself so ablely, but that Dr. O'Brien seemed to have no regard for any of Lindsey's attributes outside of her skull. Lindsey herself was satisfied that her academic career was progressing so well. Dr. O'Brien was happy to have a home cooked meal in his stomach and that the last six months had actually been productive.

The next morning Lindsey came over to find piles of papers scattered across both their desks and a grumbling Dr. O'Brien seated on the floor, sorting through more papers.

"My apologies, Ms. Dunham; you will find me in a foul mood this morning. Unlike you, some of our graduate students have a profane regard for order, and have sent us these photocopies willy nilly. Now, I've made a brief list on the table how I would like them ordered, and the key words I'm looking for, so if you will forgive me my occasional lapse in courtesies, you can begin with the stack on the far right."

Lindsey diligently set to her task as Jimmy continued muttering and pulling papers out. Then she found one line and her brow furrowed slightly. She walked over to the files and brought out a page she had translated three months ago and set the two down side by side. "Dr. O'Brien, do you have a moment? I have an anomaly here."

Jimmy took a sec to stretch his legs and back, then walked over to Lindsey. He assumed that Lindsey had merely found a word which the translation to was ambiguous. He leaned over her as she showed him the two documents side by side. "Now, see here, they both make reference to this historian, but they make references to him to being a Hellenized Syrian, rather than a Greek. And over here" Lindsey stood up to reach for another document, "I think this is the same Historian, except his name has been garbled through three or four translations."

Jimmy gathered all three documents, pulling one in front, then another, than the third. With a loud Gaelic "Yes!" he scooped up Lindsey into a hug and twirled her around. Lindsey's eyes went wide at this unexpected physical contact (In Lindsey's life all contact was unexpected) and Jimmy's eyes went wide in horror as he realized what he had done. He immediately set her down and backed up. "Miss Dunham, you have my most sincere apologies for that. The excitement of the discovery ... well, I still have no excuse."

Lindsey stuttered and for once in her life seemed to have lost her composure. "Well, yes, I suppose I can understand. I ... the connection is valid then?"

Jimmy thankfully returned to his papers as he walked around to his side of the combined desks. "Definitely. I need to get on the internet, email a colleague of mine in Athens to talk about this." A look of consternation crossed his face. Lindsey was apprehensive about what he might say next. "Ms. Dunham, I know I promised you lunch, but would you mind if we ordered out?" A tiny bit of relief broke across Lindsey's face. "No problem, Dr. O'Brien. Will Chinese be OK?"

"Perfect. I want to keep working while these ideas our floating around in my head."

The hug may have been pushed out of the front of his mind, but in the back of his head it played over and over, as Jimmy's subconscious mind realized that in that hug, under the frumpy exterior, there was a very unfrumpy interior.

Jimmy's subconscious mind wasn't the only one who was delving on that moment. That night, Lindsey's subconscious mind extended the nude self-examination for an almost undetectable second, for reasons other than hygiene and health.

The next incident was almost as innocuous, but our subconscious minds make connections that our conscious minds willfully ignore.

Next week was spring break, and since all her final projects at school were done, Lindsey spent all day every day with Jimmy. Lindsey's Mom came over by surprise with lunch and found the two discussing ancient and present day Aramaic. The two never even noticed her, and any fears she had were laid to rest (Although she did subconsciously put into her daughter's mind the message that she (Lindsey's Mom) would not be coming over to Jimmy's house anymore by fixing two boxed lunches every morning thereafter, with the instructions that Lindsey and Jimmy take a least five minutes to eat).

That afternoon, Lindsey put her glasses on the desk and rubbed her eyes. At home, she didn't go through the illusion that she needed the glasses and thus didn't wear them. She forgot to put them back on as she continued reading/translating and Jimmy immediately noticed it when he looked up.

"Ms. Dunham, don't you find that ... well, a bit difficult to read without your glasses?"

"There ... um ... stage props, Dr. O'Brien." Jimmy wasn't sure, but he would swear a faint blush appeared on Lindsey's cheeks. "My mother insists that I wear them away from home. They give me a headache at times." Lindsey started to place them back on.

"Err, um, well, if you are more comfortable not wearing them while we do our work, then your secret is safe with me."

Lindsey froze for a second, and then set them down. While she was pretending to read through the paper in front of her, she was mentally marveling at this tiny act of secret rebellion.

Jimmy was trying to pay attention to a conversation he was having on the internet, but his subconscious kept on sending stealthy images of just how beautiful Lindsey's unadorned face was, and just how nice that body of hers felt when he briefly hugged her.

And that night Lindsey's self-examination might have lasted just a second longer.

And then the deluge came.


That morning the skies were dark with the threat of rain, and after donning her normal attire, Lindsey put on rain suit, rain hat, goulashes and had an umbrella just to walk to the car. The drive to Jimmy's house was uneventful, but as she got out of her car a Fate-driven gust of wind reversed her umbrella and sent her rain hat flying. She caught it and put it back into place, holding it to her head as she rushed to the porch. The gust and a quick increase of the intensity of rain had done their work, though. From the neck down, she was dry as a bone. However, her hair was a sopping mess.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.